Classic-Castle.com


The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Justin M » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:51 pm

My first freebuild for June:
Image
For Loreos and our Freedom! by Justin M, on Flickr
Image
Flickr Mocpages Brickshelf
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23
User avatar
Justin M
Merchant
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby royalbrickcustoms » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:54 pm

MasterMinifig wrote:
royalbrickcustoms wrote:Hey guys when is LC11 starting??


When is the GC ending???


GC4 already ended!! :D
Image Image

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
~Phil. 4:13

Royal Brick Customs Shop (Bricklink)
User avatar
royalbrickcustoms
Squire
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:31 pm
Location: In the City of Fangroth

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby MasterMinifig » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:04 am

royalbrickcustoms wrote:GC4 already ended!! :D


It did!?! Who won?
Image Image
FOR THE GLORY OF LOREOS!

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/76732161@N03/
User avatar
MasterMinifig
Peasant
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: Roaming. . .

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Mark of Falworth » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:39 am

MasterMinifig wrote:
royalbrickcustoms wrote:GC4 already ended!! :D


It did!?! Who won?

Find out here! :)

In future, please keep simple questions/chatter like this in PM's. ;)
User avatar
Mark of Falworth
Man-At-Arms
 
Posts: 896
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:51 pm
Location: In the sands of Loreos.

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Hayden. » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:07 pm

royalbrickcustoms wrote:Hey guys when is LC11 starting??

Gimme a sec.

Come Hither! Knights, Tradesmen, Subjects of Jarius,
LC11 is announced!
Not long ago, war was a-waging, on all sides of our most noble country, enemies attacked, wearing down our defences, pushing us to our limit.
Well, enow is enow, the Prince commands thee to repair our defenses, rebuild, or repair, fix or construct, the walls, the castles and the towers that took part in the war.


What say you?


The Task
In the recent war (GC), Most of our members builds were used as battlegrounds, and as a result, got a bit battered. :D
So your task is to either take any one of the builds made by Loreos, and used in the GC and rebuild and repair it. These repairs can include anything, such as adding on higher or thicker walls, replacing wooden parts with stone, or simply making it look new again.
Alternatively you may just want to rebuild one of your old fortifications which you may not be happy with, but with improvements.
You have until the 20 July.
No modified, non-lego or custom parts, for once, we are having a totally purist competition.
Judging will be the FLs and FOs decisions. Monarchy is not democratic. :twisted:
All participants will earn 2 points
The Winner with get 5 points

Fair Thee Well.


P.S enow = enough
User avatar
Hayden.
Reeve
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:51 pm
Location: Great Britain

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Thomas Arrowford » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:40 am

Image Image
Image
User avatar
Thomas Arrowford
Laborer
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 2:19 pm
Location: UK/Loreos

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Sir Erathor » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:29 pm

Hayden. wrote:
royalbrickcustoms wrote:Hey guys when is LC11 starting??

Gimme a sec.

Come Hither! Knights, Tradesmen, Subjects of Jarius,
LC11 is announced!
Not long ago, war was a-waging, on all sides of our most noble country, enemies attacked, wearing down our defences, pushing us to our limit.
Well, enow is enow, the Prince commands thee to repair our defenses, rebuild, or repair, fix or construct, the walls, the castles and the towers that took part in the war.


What say you?


The Task
In the recent war (GC), Most of our members builds were used as battlegrounds, and as a result, got a bit battered. :D
So your task is to either take any one of the builds made by Loreos, and used in the GC and rebuild and repair it. These repairs can include anything, such as adding on higher or thicker walls, replacing wooden parts with stone, or simply making it look new again.
Alternatively you may just want to rebuild one of your old fortifications which you may not be happy with, but with improvements.
You have until the 20 July.
No modified, non-lego or custom parts, for once, we are having a totally purist competition.
Judging will be the FLs and FOs decisions. Monarchy is not democratic. :twisted:
All participants will earn 2 points
The Winner with get 5 points

Fair Thee Well.


P.S enow = enough


Sounds great! Can it be either one of our own builds or someone elses? I'm not quite sure!
For the Glory of Loreos!
Flickr|MOCpages|The Brick Tavern
Image Image
User avatar
Sir Erathor
Man-At-Arms
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 4:25 pm
Location: Glorious Loreos

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Mark of Falworth » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:57 pm

Sir Erathor wrote:Sounds great! Can it be either one of our own builds or someone elses? I'm not quite sure!

It says you can use one of the Loreesi locations made (or re-made) in the last GC for your LC11 entry to be based upon.
Or you can re-build an older Loreesi Moc of your own for your LC11 entry.

I suppose it would be okay if you were to re-build someone else's build that wasn't in the GC4. I would ask the original builder permission first though. :wink:
User avatar
Mark of Falworth
Man-At-Arms
 
Posts: 896
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:51 pm
Location: In the sands of Loreos.

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby royalbrickcustoms » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Hey guys,

Here are two of my most recent builds for LCC:

Hero's Guild (A2) Entry:

In the Company of Elves

Image
http://www.flickr.com/photos/88363283@N03/8978420163/in/photostream/


1st Freebuild for June:

Meeting in the Night

Image
http://www.flickr.com/photos/88363283@N03/9088292112/in/photostream/
Image Image

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
~Phil. 4:13

Royal Brick Customs Shop (Bricklink)
User avatar
royalbrickcustoms
Squire
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:31 pm
Location: In the City of Fangroth

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Mattiusxavier » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:28 pm

2nd Free Build for June
Image
VIVA LORS VEGOS by Mattiusxavier, on Flickr

VIVA LORS VEGOS!!! :D
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Mattiusxavier
Foot Soldier
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:16 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Sir Erathor » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:17 pm

This is my first freebuild for June, 'In the Company of Friends'.
Sorry there's only a link, my computer is failing me :)
I may be doing the uploading photo thing wrong, can anyone help me?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/95555490@N03/9008970543/in/photostream/
For the Glory of Loreos!
Flickr|MOCpages|The Brick Tavern
Image Image
User avatar
Sir Erathor
Man-At-Arms
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 4:25 pm
Location: Glorious Loreos

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Lord Lego » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:31 pm

Hi guys! Is there a list of Mocs too choose from for the current LC? I would be very happy aboit it. Thank you in advance.
Have a nice day!
Lord Lego
Serf
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Hayden. » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Lord Lego wrote:Hi guys! Is there a list of Mocs too choose from for the current LC? I would be very happy about it. Thank you in advance.
Have a nice day!


All Loreos LCC Builds are in the Loreos Flickr Picture pool, (At least those members on flickr. If you're not on flickr, I suggest getting it, its very useful.)
http://www.flickr.com/groups/lccloreos/
User avatar
Hayden.
Reeve
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:51 pm
Location: Great Britain

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Lord Lego » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:54 pm

Thank you Hayden :D
Lord Lego
Serf
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby SirAidan » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:17 am

My first June free build:

Image
LCC Loreos: Enemy Turned Friend by SirAidanofLoreos, on Flickr

The Journal of Sir Aidan of Loreos: When news reached us that the war was over, my roving band of warriors began to work our way toward home. Our travels led us into unknown territory, but always we travelled south. The war torn country we rode through was full of bandits and raiders, eager to make their profit from the war...
Image Image

For the glory of Loreos!
User avatar
SirAidan
Villein
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:28 pm
Location: The TARDIS, of course.

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay and LEGO gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest