Classic-Castle.com


The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby AK_Brickster » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Sorry to butt in, but what if the tournament was between the potential suitors?? Winner gets to marry the Prince! ;)

Ok, ducking back out again, haha.
Image Image
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - - - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
User avatar
AK_Brickster
Visconte des Paysans de Gong
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: Mushing through the Great Driftplains of Garheim

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Mattiusxavier » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:08 pm

AK_Brickster wrote:Sorry to butt in, but what if the tournament was between the potential suitors?? Winner gets to marry the Prince! ;)

Ok, ducking back out again, haha.

No worries...actually that's a good suggestion. Battle clad women fighting for the favour of a Prince...sounds like the perfect situation to me. Now if only I can find pink armour. :lol:
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Mattiusxavier
Foot Soldier
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:16 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby pyro guy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:02 pm

This seems like a pretty interesting concept for a new LC! :lol:
Image
"This is how wars are won - not with vast armies, nor courageous hero's, but with a single knife blade, artfully placed."
User avatar
pyro guy
Laborer
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:25 am
Location: Captured during the Coronation.

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Mark of Falworth » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Mattiusxavier wrote:
Mark of Falworth wrote:Very cool builds guys! :D
If the prince were to die, things could get very turbulent. Because, as of now, there is no truly designated heir.


Isn't the Prince's nephew Mark of Falworth?

Also why hasn't the Prince found a wife?

Maybe that should be our next LC "Lonely and powerful bachelor Prince seeks companion: She must be able to fight off hordes of outlaws in a single bout while cooking supper, likes long walks along sandy shores after defeating her enemies at the same time not even breaking a finger nail and enjoys the company of horses because she knows she is more beautiful than the finest destriers in the land. If you meet any of these characteristics please visit the Royal Palace or Loreos"

I'm certain I could find a fine daughter of Morastia to meet the Princes needs...they are all battle hardened Vets, who are knock dead gorgeous and make the finest wives in all of Loreos. Plus if it made him content she could bring the heads of his enemies on a platter.

Even better...we could hold a Royal Games afterwards if he decides to get married and have another jousting tournament.

Yes, Mark of Falworth is the son of the deceased brother of the prince. And he could put forward a very strong claim should the prince die childless. ;)

Hahaha! That sounds like a hilarious LC idea! And would probably solve the problem of the prince not having an heir. I'll shoot you a PM. :D
AK_Brickster wrote:Sorry to butt in, but what if the tournament was between the potential suitors?? Winner gets to marry the Prince! ;)

Ok, ducking back out again, haha.

Heheh. That's pretty funny. ;)
User avatar
Mark of Falworth
Man-At-Arms
 
Posts: 896
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:51 pm
Location: In the sands of Loreos.

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Justin M » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:14 am

My LC 11 entry:
Image
Restoring our Homelands by Justin M, on Flickr
Image
Flickr Mocpages Brickshelf
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23
User avatar
Justin M
Merchant
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Sir Erathor » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Mark of Falworth wrote:
Mattiusxavier wrote:
Mark of Falworth wrote:Very cool builds guys! :D
If the prince were to die, things could get very turbulent. Because, as of now, there is no truly designated heir.


Isn't the Prince's nephew Mark of Falworth?

Also why hasn't the Prince found a wife?

Maybe that should be our next LC "Lonely and powerful bachelor Prince seeks companion: She must be able to fight off hordes of outlaws in a single bout while cooking supper, likes long walks along sandy shores after defeating her enemies at the same time not even breaking a finger nail and enjoys the company of horses because she knows she is more beautiful than the finest destriers in the land. If you meet any of these characteristics please visit the Royal Palace or Loreos"

I'm certain I could find a fine daughter of Morastia to meet the Princes needs...they are all battle hardened Vets, who are knock dead gorgeous and make the finest wives in all of Loreos. Plus if it made him content she could bring the heads of his enemies on a platter.

Even better...we could hold a Royal Games afterwards if he decides to get married and have another jousting tournament.

Yes, Mark of Falworth is the son of the deceased brother of the prince. And he could put forward a very strong claim should the prince die childless. ;)

Hahaha! That sounds like a hilarious LC idea! And would probably solve the problem of the prince not having an heir. I'll shoot you a PM. :D
AK_Brickster wrote:Sorry to butt in, but what if the tournament was between the potential suitors?? Winner gets to marry the Prince! ;)

Ok, ducking back out again, haha.

Heheh. That's pretty funny. ;)

Hahaha, all of this sounds pretty good!
The Prince definately needs a wife! Also, I didn't realise Mark was so high-born!
For the Glory of Loreos!
Flickr|MOCpages|The Brick Tavern
Image Image
User avatar
Sir Erathor
Man-At-Arms
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 4:25 pm
Location: Glorious Loreos

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Sir Erathor » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:56 am

The Marriage of Sir Erathor Pridar and Lady Eleanor Sadurel
Here's my first free build for July. I still can't seem to get photos in my posts, can anyone help?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir-erathor/9310342464/
Story:
Erathor finally arrived back at his home castle of Sarenhold, worn out from his long travels but with gladness in his heart. He was marrying Eleanor Sadurel, the nineteen-year-old daughter of the Loresii lord, Dormyn Sadurel. They had met a couple of years earlier, and almost three months before the wedding day Erathor had asked for her hand in marriage. She had readily accepted. Quite a few other Loresii knights and lords had recently married, so Erathor felt that he shouldn't wait any longer.
The momentous day had come; a day of feasting and celebration. The couple stood in Sarenhold's 'Wedding Chamber' and there pledged themselves to each other. Both Allaeus and Lord Dormyn stood watching. Gazing into his new wife's eyes, Erathor thought of the life they could have together. It was much to his sorrow that his father and mother were not alive to see the day, and that Eleanor's mother was too infirm to see her daughter's wedding. Also, Erathor realised that he would probably have to leave soon to go on another quest across Roawia, further away from his friends and family.
"Erathor." Eleanor's voice pierced his anxious thoughts and he was brought back to the moment.He smiled back at the young woman and they kissed tenderly. It didn't matter what the future held, Erathor thought, not for now. For now he would enjoy his first day as a married man.

Ok, it's a bit gooey. I hope you enjoy it! :D
For the Glory of Loreos!
Flickr|MOCpages|The Brick Tavern
Image Image
User avatar
Sir Erathor
Man-At-Arms
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 4:25 pm
Location: Glorious Loreos

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Mattiusxavier » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:21 pm

Sir Erathor wrote:The Marriage of Sir Erathor Pridar and Lady Eleanor Sadurel
Here's my first free build for July. I still can't seem to get photos in my posts, can anyone help?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir-erathor/9310342464/


Yup...all you need to do is click on the "more ways to share" while viewing the photo, then go to the section "Grab the HTML/BBC Code". From there you change it to BBC code and select your image size to post. This will allow you to post the image here.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Mattiusxavier
Foot Soldier
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:16 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Sir Erathor » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:25 pm

Mattiusxavier wrote:
Sir Erathor wrote:The Marriage of Sir Erathor Pridar and Lady Eleanor Sadurel
Here's my first free build for July. I still can't seem to get photos in my posts, can anyone help?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sir-erathor/9310342464/


Yup...all you need to do is click on the "more ways to share" while viewing the photo, then go to the section "Grab the HTML/BBC Code". From there you change it to BBC code and select your image size to post. This will allow you to post the image here.

Well, here it is :D
Image
LCC - The Marriage of Sir Erathor Pridenar and Lady Eleanor Sadurel by Sir Erathor, on Flickr
Thanks Matt! :D
For the Glory of Loreos!
Flickr|MOCpages|The Brick Tavern
Image Image
User avatar
Sir Erathor
Man-At-Arms
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 4:25 pm
Location: Glorious Loreos

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Hayden. » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Tomorrow is the last day of the LC, and we have only had 2 entries!
User avatar
Hayden.
Reeve
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:51 pm
Location: Great Britain

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby royalbrickcustoms » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:37 pm

Hayden. wrote:Tomorrow is the last day of the LC, and we have only had 2 entries!

Make that 3! :)

Mine's uploading (to Flickr) now! :)

~RBC
Image Image

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
~Phil. 4:13

Royal Brick Customs Shop (Bricklink)
User avatar
royalbrickcustoms
Squire
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:31 pm
Location: In the City of Fangroth

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby MasterMinifig » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:09 am

Free build number 2 of July!

<b>Ambushed at the Border:</b>
Image
Image
Link to Picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/76732161@N03/9324024366/in/photostream/

Yet another entry into the Castle Battle contest, this time category 4: Ultimate Battle.


Hayden. wrote:Tomorrow is the last day of the LC, and we have only had 2 entries!


Don't you mean four?
Sir Aidan, Sir Erathor, Justin M, and mine.

— Vin
Image Image
FOR THE GLORY OF LOREOS!

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/76732161@N03/
User avatar
MasterMinifig
Peasant
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: Roaming. . .

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Hayden. » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:54 pm

Well, The LC is now finished, with a sad 4 entries.

The winners will be announced in the next few days
Last edited by Hayden. on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Hayden.
Reeve
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:51 pm
Location: Great Britain

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby royalbrickcustoms » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Hayden. wrote:Well, The LC is now finished, with a sad 3 entries.

The winners will be announced in the next few days


PM sent to Mark of Falworth and Hayden regarding LC11.

Here's my entry to LC11:

Loreos LC11: Fortifying the Armory

Image

I uploaded it to Flickr last night, but forgot to post it last night, because I got home at like 11pm and went straight to bed because I was exhausted. Please accept my late posting since it was posted on Flickr before the deadline.

Thanks,

~RBC
Image Image

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
~Phil. 4:13

Royal Brick Customs Shop (Bricklink)
User avatar
royalbrickcustoms
Squire
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:31 pm
Location: In the City of Fangroth

Re: LCC-Loreos Official Faction Thread.

Postby Hayden. » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:46 pm

I'm pleased to announce the winner of the 11th Loreesi Local Challenge is...

...MasterMinifgure!

Well done, you win 5 Personal points.All contributors get 2, the scores from this LC have been updated, please PM me your freebuild points.
User avatar
Hayden.
Reeve
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:51 pm
Location: Great Britain

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay and LEGO gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests