I would if I wasn't to tech challenged to figure out how to work it...
Bentoft wrote:SirAidan wrote:I would if I wasn't to tech challenged to figure out how to work it...
Please PM the problem to me, and I can help you out.
Mark of Falworth wrote:Wow! Great job guys!
This is one of the best GC's Loreos has ever had!
Here's all our Glorious entries!
(Listed in order of appearance.)
1. Thomas Arrowford's entry. "On the Doorstep."
2. Jackson Williams' entry. "Attack on Southcliff castle."
3. Sir Adian's entry. "A Sudden Defense."
4. Mattiusxavier's entry. "Revolution."
5. Luke Smith's entry. "Assaulting the Watchtower."
6. Mark of Falworth's entry. "Restoring Justice."
7. Master Minifig's entry. "Castle Bladefall."
8. WooddogSam's entry. "The Gatehouse Assault."
9. Bentoft's entry. "The Defense of Fakran."
10. Mencot's entry. "Fall of a Madman."
11. Gid617's entry. "An Offer of Peace?"
12. Buurli's entry. "Fly, Garhims!"
13. Lordwoodz' entry. "Loreos at your door."
14. RoyalBricksCustoms' entry. "The Rising Storm."
15. DONALD13's entry. "Assault on Havenhill."
If you see a mistake or a link doesn't work let me know!
Be sure to have a good look at each entry and then PM your vote to Me ( Mark of Falworth )
(You can't vote for yourself. You can only vote once.) Deadline for voting will be announced shortly.
Thanks all for participating!
For the Glory of Loreos!
royalbrickcustoms wrote:Why is my entry highlighted in blue?
Hey Mark just to let you know you forgot Justin M's entry- "Lenfald Attacks!"
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest