Lenfald LC4 - Voting Thread!
Sorry for the wait, guys. Life's busy right now! Hear ye, hear ye!
The appointed time has passed, and now it is time for all nobles of the land to speak out their voice in the name of a candidate. The Noble's Voice will decide who will become the next High Lord of Lenfald! Every man gets one vote, whether he is a rich castlemaster, or a poor roaming knight living under a bridge. Let the Noble's Voice commence!The Contestants!
- Mitah's "The Keeper"
- Petturik's "Sir Trip"
- Sir Ronald's "A Feast in the Forest!"
- Soccerkid6's "Sir Ronald"
(More pictures on page 25 of the Lenfald Thread)
- Friskywhiskers' "To Kill A Boar"How to vote!
It's really quite simple! Follow these steps and you'll have your vote out in no time!
1. Take your time to look at all the entries, and pick your favorite.
2. Send me (teherean) a PM stating: "I, [yournamehere], would like to vote for [contestantnamehere].
3. I will reply to your PM, accepting or denying your vote.THERE ARE A FEW RULES!
1. You are not allowed to vote for your own entry.
2. You are not allowed to vote more than once.
3. Members outside Lenfald are not allowed to vote. Members with less than 5 posts on Classic Castle are not allowed to vote.
4. You must have completed your CIC in order to vote.
Be advised: Fraud will be dealt with severely. Both the contestant and the voter will be punished. Further Information!
- send any and all questions to me (teherean) by pm.
- This is the final stage of the Lenfald LC4. As soon as the voting results are in, the LC4 will be concluded officially.
- This phase of the contest was made in cooperation with Lenfald member Fireglade. Credit for the concept of LC4 phase 2 goes to him. Contestants, good luck! Everyone, vote vote vote!For Great Lenfald! And as always, Leg Godt!