Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: September

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

So, Demon-Searil (aka Azezal) has teleported to the Bull fleet and then left Searil and has now posessed Gib, right? If so, that means Searil is now his normal self, right?
Not quite. Aezazel took Bahamut to the bull fleet when they were taking council in fright knight land, as seen here.
"Aezazel, come to me!"

The demon materialized in front of BloodVaine.

"Report." the sorcerer commanded.

"All is underway my friend. The Royal Knights and the Classic legolanders are completely decimated. Also the Black Falcon Army is poised at the Black Knight border, waiting for your word to advance. I have also sent the Eroth Gamus to aid them. Victory is assured."

"Not so my friend. I fear there is something else brewing in the south. Follow this manna trail and report to me what you find there. Take Bahamut if you need. Also send word to Del Grakken that we need him and his dragons to return. Tell him that I'm working on his problem."

"By your will my friend." The demon leapt onto the dragon and left.
That's when Gib was taken over. I hinted at it here.
BloodVaine was interrupted by a teleharm. It was Aezazel.

"I have good news my friend..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the teleharm ended BloodVaine turned to Dacker. "I'm afraid I must leave you Dacker." Bloodvaine chuckled evilly. "I'm headed to join the Eroth Gamus in the attack on the Black Knights. But don't worry Del Grakken and his dragons haven't been left out. Aezazel has found a new target for them. Oh, and I'm afraid that I have some bad news about your friend, Gib..."
This of course also hinted at the future dragons attack. I was going to do another post explaining all of this but I guess I can just say it now. Aezazel got Gib, leaving searil to himself. Being a sea elf, he followed the company and swam out to the ship when he finally caught up to them.
Searil should be his normal self. If you'll let me post again in the roleplay thread i might be able to clear some things up.
2) There are a few errors here, but I can write a prequel post to this one cleaning things up. Both Lord Void and Bourne were on the Arklyndelys Vulondur, not the Rose Marie.
Are you sure that Bourne was on the airship? I don't remember reading that he was. I didn't know where he was so I just randomly picked a ship. As for Lord Void, my post placed him on the bulls revenge with the rest of the trial.

How did he get there? I assumed that there was a small break in time between this...
Suddenly there was a voice from the stairs. "Hey what's going on down there?" Marus looked around at the mess surrounding him.

"Oh megabloks."
And this...
"I didn't do it. I didn't do it. I didn't do it!" Marus was being held by two men on the deck of the Bulls Revenge. Nearly everyone of any clout was gathered on the deck in front of him.
I hope I didn't mess things up too badly. I could edit some of my posts if you like. Also, I do kind of like the way the battle ended. Searil is saved and Del Grakken meets an oily demise. That'll take a piece out of BloodVaine's plan.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Jack Craft
Freeman

Post by Jack Craft »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:2) There are a few errors here, but I can write a prequel post to this one cleaning things up. Both Lord Void and Bourne were on the Arklyndelys Vulondur, not the Rose Marie.

I'll write a post later tonight, right now my sister wants to get on... :?
Actually, Lord Void was in conference with Barbod on the Bull's Revenge by this time. He grabbed the ladder for the airship while on the Revenge, but Jack hopped on when it swept over the Rose Marie, next to it.

Edit: Oop! No, you're right-- he went back to the airship after his meeting with Barbod. Guess he climbed back down for a snack?
Truffula Trees are what everyone needs.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Excellent portrayal of Searil, Green Knight! It seems you captured him just as I would have!

I have been very busy lately and hav enot really posted, and I regret his immensely. But I will surely post soon.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Megablocks!
"Aezazel, come to me!"

The demon materialized in front of BloodVaine.

"Report." the sorcerer commanded.

"All is underway my friend. The Royal Knights and the Classic legolanders are completely decimated. Also the Black Falcon Army is poised at the Black Knight border, waiting for your word to advance. I have also sent the Eroth Gamus to aid them. Victory is assured."

"Not so my friend. I fear there is something else brewing in the south. Follow this manna trail and report to me what you find there. Take Bahamut if you need. Also send word to Del Grakken that we need him and his dragons to return. Tell him that I'm working on his problem."

"By your will my friend." The demon leapt onto the dragon and left.
I missed this. It would take too much editing to put in another dragon. Sorry about this Nathan. Any suggestions on what to do? Maybe Aezazel got lost and had to ask for directions? :)

Ohh, this is frustrating. Again I'm sorry about this.
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
The Green Knight
Reeve

Daimyo:
Excellent portrayal of Searil, Green Knight! It seems you captured him just as I would have!
Oh yeah. Searil's great. You gotta love him. :D

lemon_squeezer2:
I missed this. It would take too much editing to put in another dragon. Sorry about this Nathan. Any suggestions on what to do? Maybe Aezazel got lost and had to ask for directions?

Ohh, this is frustrating. Again I'm sorry about this.
Actually it's probably better this way. Eroth Gamus would have mopped the floor with Black Knights and Beleriand would likely have been dragon food.

Maybe BloodVaine was testing the falcons. Maybe he had a sudden encounter with Danner Pluto and had to deal with him before returning to the battle. I have to admit that I was wondering when BloodVaine and Eroth would show up. I supose it can't be helped now, unless Nathan has some idea. Perhaps one could just change the ending and say that Eroth showed up and forced the rereat. Anyway the mistake shouldn't be that world altering. We'll live.

Ok, enough of that!
Jack Craft
Freeman

Post by Jack Craft »

Oop... I just noticed this. I knew we had a Fright Knight group with us, but I figured that they were some of the refugees we had helped to rescue.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:, the unamed Fright Knight who gave Jack the spirit box represented the Fright Knights, Lord Barbod, Berlin, Lovana and Dordrot represented the Bull Knights, the Lone Falcon represented the Black Falcons, and Jack Craft, Reno and Aros Regga, Luxus, Bourne, the Lone Ranger and Jackel the wolf were also present. Two Knight Kingdomers were also present.
Except the Gynthaunt messenger left right after dropping off the spirit box, as seen below:
Jack Craft wrote: Jack stood at the railing of the Rose Marie, his normally cheerful face bent into a scowl. The Gynthaunt emissary had slipped away while the crew were helping refugees, without even a parting word. Under the Falcon's supervision, the eerie spirit-box had been wrapped securely and stowed in the strongbox in the captain's cabin. No one particularly regretted having it hidden away, least of all Jack himself.
Gynthaunt folk are pretty insular, even by Fright Knight standards-- It would probably be best if our Fright Knights were the ones we had rescued. Just a suggestion to make everything square.

Also, I am going to slip a reunion scene between Jack and Bjarn in between the last two posts. Nothing important to the story, just a little scene to show the reunion of two old friends who haven't seen each other in about ten years.
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Actually it's probably better this way. Eroth Gamus would have mopped the floor with Black Knights and Beleriand would likely have been dragon food.

It seems that you think Bereriand is weak? he is only weak alone. Heh heh heh...

LR
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Lord Bjarn, Gonderin, Fraun Gerlock and Voolmark represented the Forestmen,...

Umm. Fraun Is with Raqdjar right now so that is a bit in accurate :wink: I don't really care though just thought I would point this out :wink:
Space rocks.
The Green Knight
Reeve

It seems that you think Bereriand is weak? he is only weak alone. Heh heh heh...
Ah you know me. I like to exaggerate. But I will say that when I think of the Eroth Gamus I think Tel'Karak Zrahl on steroids. (I'd post a link but we all know what happened to Freak. :shock: )

Ok, enough of that!
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

The Green Knight wrote:
Ah you know me. I like to exaggerate. But I will say that when I think of the Eroth Gamus I think Tel'Karak Zrahl on steroids. (I'd post a link but we all know what happened to Freak. :shock: )

Hehehehehe. Yeah I think you're right about the Eroth Gamus. Giant dragon Like as you said Tel'Karak Zrahl or even Formathean. He is bigger than Tel'Karak. Though Formathean isn't evil. Though if you really think about it Eroth Gamus wouldn't have to be evil always. What if Aros and Reno somehow change the dragon(Eroth Gamus) for the good with their pendants. As Green Knight said. vaine said they had served their purpose for evil not good :twisted: Just some thoughts :wink:

And I'm sorry about not posting for a while I have been busy. Though I know all of you are busy too. I just want to make time to sit down and really make a nice post, not a short boring crappy post. Not that those who posted short posts are crappy :D
Space rocks.
Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

A really stupid question, but where are the Forestmen that were bound for fell isle? :oops:
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Green Fox wrote:A really stupid question, but where are the Forestmen that were bound for fell isle? :oops:
Well, since there are really no (other?) registered characters going that way, I guess they could be wherever you wanted.
Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

Formendacil wrote:
Green Fox wrote:A really stupid question, but where are the Forestmen that were bound for fell isle? :oops:
Well, since there are really no (other?) registered characters going that way, I guess they could be wherever you wanted.
I don't think I could trust myself with so many Forestmen... I'll see.
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

OK, here goes another charater :)

Name: Peter Koslavich
Background: Peter is a seasoned veteran on the Black Knight army. He has been commissioned to command one of the galleys that roam the seas between the Black Falcon Islands and those owned by the Black Knights. He is currently a privateer and makes raids on Black Falcon ships and small ports. He is gruff and often unforgiving, but his leadership qualities make him a valuable asset to the Black Knight army.
Place In Hierarchy: A high-ranking knight in the Black Knight army
Faction: Black Knights
Equipment: Carries a long sword and a shield. He also noticeable for his white plumed helmet
Class: Secondary Character
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Jack Craft
Freeman

Post by Jack Craft »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote: At that moment Voolmark broke in. "No...it can't be...lil' Jacky!"

Jack's eyes widened. "Brix and blox, it's me old schoolmaster Voolmark! Just for your information, it wasn't me who wrote 'Jack is King!' all over your spell books, sir, I swear!"

Voolmark grinned, "Heh, that point could be disputed, Jack, but alas you left before I could get you with my rod, and yer not my pupil anymore, so I guess it would be improper to whip you now!"
Oookaay... Jack would have been a guide with the forestmen about ten years ago by this timeline... which would have been in his mid to late twenties, age wise (he's mid to late thirties now, exact age unknown because he's an orphan). Does Voolmark often try to whip students at that age? :shock: (and perhaps more interesting-- would Jack be vandalizing spell books at that age? :wink: )

Remember-- part of his character history is that he never spent more than a couple of years in the same place or doing the same thing.

Hmm... maybe Voolmark was the scholar who taught him how to read and write twenty years before they ran into each other again on the Forested Isle (about thirty years ago all told?)? Yes, I can see that. Voolmark was Jack's teacher when he was really young, say, age six-ish or seven-ish, and then Jack ran away to another foster home, and they didn't run into each other again until Jack was an adult learning to be a guide with Bjarn many years later. That will work just fine with the characters as is, and no need to make any changes.

Ahh, the perils of continuity...