LCC: The first of Muharram

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Buurli
Foot Soldier

LCC: The first of Muharram

Post by Buurli »

Muharram the first: Happy new year!
Every year, on the first of Muharram the Loreesi celebrate the new year. The Imam, their religious leader holds a short speech from the roof of the mosque. After this speech, they all chear up with golden beakers, which they bought 10 minutes before at Achmed's market stand... Yeah, he knows how to make business 8)!

Btw. All are original LEGO pieces in this MOC (even the rug, it's a Duplo piece), but there's one modified piece: The beard of Achmed.

EDIT: I removed 1 pic, I totally forgot that I'm only allowed to post 4.
Last edited by Buurli on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
royalbrickcustoms
Gentleman

Re: LCC: The first of Muharram

Post by royalbrickcustoms »

Buurli wrote:Muharram the first: Happy new year!
Every year, on the first of Muharram the Loreesi celebrate the new year. The Imam, their religious leader holds a short speech from the roof of the mosque. After this speech, they all chear up with golden beakers, which they bought 10 minutes before at Achmed's market stand... Yeah, he knows how to make business 8)!

Btw. All are original LEGO pieces in this MOC (even the rug, it's a Duplo piece), but there's one modified piece: The beard of Achmed.
Great Build. :) Can you please re-submitit in the "LCC-Winter Holiday Celebration Contest." Thread" so I can.find it easily when judging the entries.

Thanks for entering and good luck.

Have a blessed day. :)

~ Jake
"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
~Phil. 4:13

[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=RBCustoms]Royal Brick Customs Shop (Bricklink)[/url]
royalbrickcustoms
Gentleman

Buurli wrote:Muharram the first: Happy new year!

Great Build. :) Can you please re-submitit in the "LCC-Winter Holiday Celebration Contest." Thread" so I can.find it easily when judging the entries.

Thanks for entering and good luck.

Have a blessed day. :)

~ Jake

[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=RBCustoms]Royal Brick Customs Shop (Bricklink)[/url]
royalbrickcustoms
Gentleman

ADMINS PLEASE REMOVE THIS POST!!!
Last edited by royalbrickcustoms on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buurli
Foot Soldier

Post by Buurli »

I already submitted it there, but I edited my last post, that's probably why you haven't seen it yet (--> it's not marked as unread). Sry :)