Classic Castle Roleplay: Creations and Illustrations

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Sir Kohran wrote:1. Can you illustrate other people's scenes, (making sure it's all as they wrote it, of course) or do they have to be your own?
Anyone you please! As long as your illustration uses the official figs (or what LOOKS like the official figs) and doesn't contradict the posts, then go right ahead.

If you are looking for clarifications, or if you want permission to use something different (say unmodified parts in place of painted ones) then PM or post here. I'm sure the owner (or this nosy Mod) will be happy to help.

Or even if it DOES contradict, go right ahead. Just don't necessarily expect them to be accepted as "official" illustrations.
Sir Kohran wrote:2. Are these pictures gonna be put into their correct places within the Archives at some point? (ie: Green Fox/Bjarn picture in that chapter in the BloodVaine Epic)
They ought to be, they really ought...

But that's up to Nathan, and while I imagine he'd LIKE to, at some point, that point hasn't happened yet, and being hypertextually ignorant, I don't know how easy it would be.

So go right ahead and build!

Sir Dractor (shameless plug) is waiting...

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Formendacil wrote:
Sir Kohran wrote:2. Are these pictures gonna be put into their correct places within the Archives at some point? (ie: Green Fox/Bjarn picture in that chapter in the BloodVaine Epic)
They ought to be, they really ought...

But that's up to Nathan, and while I imagine he'd LIKE to, at some point, that point hasn't happened yet, and being hypertextually ignorant, I don't know how easy it would be.
That is the plan. Eventually, when I'm not doing schoolwork, homework and/or CCRP posts, I'll update the archives with the pictures. It actually isn't hard at all, I've just been too lazy to do it. :P
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

He inhaled deeply through his nose and then began to run. The post came closer and then he was on his way up. The speed of his fast and small steps let him fool gravity for a few moments and he closed in to the top. He was nearly there.

Then a voice called to him from the ground: "Still fit to lead the School I see, Sensei."
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Maedhros wrote:
He inhaled deeply through his nose and then began to run. The post came closer and then he was on his way up. The speed of his fast and small steps let him fool gravity for a few moments and he closed in to the top. He was nearly there.

Then a voice called to him from the ground: "Still fit to lead the School I see, Sensei."
Maedhros, that looks great! I especially like your tree work. Simple, but effective.
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Today I got a wonderfully weird brainwave.....
Maedhros wrote:Hidemitsu didn´t answer. Instead he took something from a small pocket and showed to Toratsugu. It was a small ebony stick with red wings that resembled a cross. Toratsugu nodded. Then there was only silence.
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Maedhros wrote:The blood gushed over all of Toratsugu´s body but suddenly it all caught fire and Toratsugu was wrapped up in searing scarlet flames. Toratsugu shouted out in agony in a terrible chorus with Angel.

Hidemitsu had got up and dashed towards Toratsugu but a ring of fire surrounded him and Angel. Angel raised up and once again his wounds closed. He stopped shouting and instead a high hiss came from him and merged with Toratsugu´s shouts.
- Augustinus Hipponensis