Page 3 of 3

Re: The other sigils

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:02 am
by Becheman
Bentoft wrote:No, it does not belong to any faction - så anyone can use it. Your profile picture for example could easily look like a knight from Loreos.

This one is almost the same, but I have always seen it a Loreos:

Image


To re-open this discussion, this shield seems to offer a world of possibilities, for example Lenfels who are tasked with fighting for/against another faction specifically, or Loressi who sided with Lenfald during the invasion, etc. It might even represent the commonality of the three (main) factions, united against the Queen. Who knows!

Re: The other sigils

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:11 am
by Azaghal
Becheman wrote:
Bentoft wrote:No, it does not belong to any faction - så anyone can use it. Your profile picture for example could easily look like a knight from Loreos.

This one is almost the same, but I have always seen it a Loreos:

Image


To re-open this discussion, this shield seems to offer a world of possibilities, for example Lenfels who are tasked with fighting for/against another faction specifically, or Loressi who sided with Lenfald during the invasion, etc. It might even represent the commonality of the three (main) factions, united against the Queen. Who knows!

Apparently I need to be to be a little more active in the LCC. ;)

Image

Re: The other sigils

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:04 am
by DungeonsAndFlagons
Becheman wrote:
Bentoft wrote:No, it does not belong to any faction - så anyone can use it. Your profile picture for example could easily look like a knight from Loreos.

This one is almost the same, but I have always seen it a Loreos:

Image


To re-open this discussion, this shield seems to offer a world of possibilities, for example Lenfels who are tasked with fighting for/against another faction specifically, or Loressi who sided with Lenfald during the invasion, etc. It might even represent the commonality of the three (main) factions, united against the Queen. Who knows!


I agree these shields have a lot of potential. I have been working on a Garheim/Lenfald/Queen's Dragons story that explains the 'Green and Blue Wyverns' as I call them. It is still a work in progress though.

As it stands the blue wyvern/dragon I am using for Garheim:

Image

and the green wyvern/dragon I am using for the Lenfald branch of the family:

Image

P.S. Azaghal - Nice to see Baron Wvrmcliff and Company. :)

Re: The other sigils

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:16 am
by Brickninja
I think that shield could be used for anything but Lenfald, as it has no green. Remember just because you're in a land doesn't mean you'll always dress/arm/armor in their colors. I think it looks good to have warriors armed with shields that are not exclusively their provinces colors.

Re: The other sigils

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:53 am
by DungeonsAndFlagons
Brickninja wrote:I think that shield could be used for anything but Lenfald, as it has no green. Remember just because you're in a land doesn't mean you'll always dress/arm/armor in their colors. I think it looks good to have warriors armed with shields that are not exclusively their provinces colors.


But the green wyvern/dragon is green...... :?

Image

And the shield is yellow. Isn't that Lenfald?

Either way I am not using the Green Wyvern as being loyal to Lenfald. ;)

Re: The other sigils

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:57 am
by Brickninja
Oh,I meant the one with the blue dragon. That green dragon one would be perfect for Lenfald!

Re: The other sigils

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:09 pm
by DungeonsAndFlagons
Brickninja wrote:Oh,I meant the one with the blue dragon. That green dragon one would be perfect for Lenfald!


Ah OK. :)

Re: The other sigils

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:32 pm
by Mattiusxavier
DungeonsAndFlagons wrote:
Brickninja wrote:I think that shield could be used for anything but Lenfald, as it has no green. Remember just because you're in a land doesn't mean you'll always dress/arm/armor in their colors. I think it looks good to have warriors armed with shields that are not exclusively their provinces colors.


But the green wyvern/dragon is green...... :?

Image

And the shield is yellow. Isn't that Lenfald?

Either way I am not using the Green Wyvern as being loyal to Lenfald. ;)


I just seen this thread and noticed this one in particular. I've felt the Green Dragon could be used in Loreos for that one since the border is red and the inside of the shield a yellow...but like most of these they can be used for any faction.