Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: October

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Lone Ranger, I have deleted the following post for several reasons.
lone ranger wrote:The Lone ranger withdrew a little from the fight, both eye balled each other,

“It's time to stop playing with a life body like yours.” The Lone ranger said as his stance changed to something diffarent.

“Give me all you've got!” Searil spatt.

Searil umped at the Lone ranger, the ranger was in a calm mood. He quickey pushed his right leg back and his front leg in front see he couldnt see his toes, he lifted his sword backwards and swung it up. Cutting Searil by the chest.

“What the Megablocks!” Searil screamed out as he fell back.

Searil got on his feet. Quickey he took out his crossbow and pointed it at the Lone ranger. And fired a shot.

No one saw the Lone ranger move, but the arrow was broeken in half and fell to the ground.

Searil dropped his crossbow and took out his sais. As he gave a blow to the Lone ranger. The Lone ranger ducked, and with a quick swiped of his sword. Searil spinned in the air, landing a few feet away from the battle. The Dragon masters ran up to him with supprize.

Searil felt a pain in his lefs, he started to cough up blood. As he went to get up he found that his limbs were gone.

“YOU EVIL....” Searil passed out, still alive. He showed no signs of bleeding.

Jack ran up and so did Gladwheel and Barbod.

“He'll live.Brix and Blox. The cut is so clean that he isent bleeding.” Jack said as the Dragon masters carried Searil to his tent.

“WHERE THE MEGABLOCKS IS THAT RANGER!” Barbod yelled out.

“He's gone...” Berlin repied.

“How?!?!?!” Barbod snarled.

“...He teleported using the two pendents.” Berlin replied.

“If I remember right, you said you would take acceptant for whatever Lovana or that ranger did!” Barbod snarled.

“I did, and I will live up to my word.”

LR

First, I am tired of you RPing you character the Lone Ranger as if he is a god. You constantly use him to make fools of other member's characters and beat other member's characters up.

Second, the Lone Ranger could not have teleported using the power of the pendants. The Pendants were only used to create the Eroth Gamus, and now that is is destroyed, they are merely trinkets.

Third, I believe this was a personal attack on Sumner, and such behavior will not be tolerated. I am aware that you told Sumner he could not auto your characters, and this demand breaks the rules of the CCRP. All characters can be autoed by everyone else.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

A note to all,

Lone Ranger has been banned from the CCRP for a short time for breaking several CCRP rules. Lone Ranger harbored a disrespectful attitude toward the CC Admins, made the CCRP less enjoyable for others, and demanded of others not to auto his characters, which is against CCRP rules. His characters will be, from this moment on, FROZEN, until he is unbanned.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

What? Justin banned?

Too bad :(

On another note, I have an idea that has lurking in the back of my mind for awhile. Some of you may have seen my map of Rathoan here. My ideas is to eventually make a series of maps like this for important cities, castles, etc. I have held back from this though because I am afraid I might (and probably will) get others saying "Hey! location x isn't supposed to look like that!"

What do you think? Sould I continue, making maps for places like Falconis city and Drullen Bell keep?

Just an idea anyways...
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

lemon_squeezer2 wrote:On another note, I have an idea that has lurking in the back of my mind for awhile. Some of you may have seen my map of Rathoan here. My ideas is to eventually make a series of maps like this for important cities, castles, etc. I have held back from this though because I am afraid I might (and probably will) get others saying "Hey! location x isn't supposed to look like that!"

What do you think? Sould I continue, making maps for places like Falconis city and Drullen Bell keep?
My opinion is to go ahead and do it. It doesn't have to be accepted as "canonical", but if you enjoy it go ahead.

It's like that French artist and his map of ancient Rome that was in the news lately (or in my news, anyway). It was "Based" on real ancient Rome, and was "partly" accurate.

And as long as you don't contradict anything said in the Roleplay, there would be nothing "wrong" about a map, although it might not necessarily be right. And it may help future RPers in their storytelling.

So, I say go ahead, so long as you don't expect anyone to take them as canon.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Formendacil wrote:
lemon_squeezer2 wrote:On another note, I have an idea that has lurking in the back of my mind for awhile. Some of you may have seen my map of Rathoan here. My ideas is to eventually make a series of maps like this for important cities, castles, etc. I have held back from this though because I am afraid I might (and probably will) get others saying "Hey! location x isn't supposed to look like that!"

My opinion is to go ahead and do it. It doesn't have to be accepted as "canonical", but if you enjoy it go ahead.

It's like that French artist and his map of ancient Rome that was in the news lately (or in my news, anyway). It was "Based" on real ancient Rome, and was "partly" accurate.

And as long as you don't contradict anything said in the Roleplay, there would be nothing "wrong" about a map, although it might not necessarily be right. And it may help future RPers in their storytelling.

So, I say go ahead, so long as you don't expect anyone to take them as canon.

I agree with Formedacil. I 'm not gonna stand in your way.

And Justin was banned? Oh well, I wil miss him a little.
Space rocks.
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

So if Justin is banned, how does that work with my autoing Logon? Do I just ignore him or what? Just wondering.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

The Green Knight wrote:So if Justin is banned, how does that work with my autoing Logon? Do I just ignore him or what? Just wondering.
According to CCRP rules, yes you would have to just ignore him. However, Logon has been ignored by Lone Ranger for serveral months and would be Stagnant if it wasn't for your autoing, so go ahead and auto him. Lovana, the Lone Ranger, Berlin and all the other characters, however, will remain FROZEN.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

All right, I spent all of yesterday updating a ton of the CCRP pages:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... rules.html

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... mbers.html

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... yjoin.html

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... -NPCs.html

Be sure to read the updated rules! Also, all of the member's pages have been updated with new characters and statuses.

Now back to working on the map...
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Be sure to read the updated rules! Also, all of the member's pages have been updated with new characters and statuses.

Now back to working on the map...
Thanks for the updates. The new rules ought to go far in keeping RP law and order.

Can't wait to see the big map. I like maps. :D
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Ok..I need some help with the 'Overthrow of Falconis' plot...Lemon, do you wand to chip in? It would really help to bring your characters and Falconis to the Falcon Spire to work things out...it's hard to do a plot with only one person RPing it...

Also, LR told me it's Logen, not Logon.
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Also, LR told me it's Logen, not Logon.
Whoops! Ok that's kind of embarasing. :oops: I don't know how I managed to mess it up. Oh well, me and LR will work something out.

BTW those updates look great. But I'll bet someone could still get confused if they wanted to. For instance: Neverroads is dead and therefore should be in the NPC page. But he's also stagnant which means that he should be in the Inactive Members page. :shock: Yeah, figure that one out. :roll:
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Great updates Nathan. I like how you added the Non-Player Cahracers. It was getting quit confusing. I also like the list of Active, Stagnant, and banned members. Lets you catch up on who's postin and who's not.
Space rocks.
Jack Craft
Freeman

Post by Jack Craft »

[quote="The Green Knight"] For instance: Neverroads is dead and therefore should be in the NPC page. But he's also stagnant which means that he should be in the Inactive Members page.[quote]

Heh-- most dead folks are pretty stagnant as well. At least they smell that way...
Truffula Trees are what everyone needs.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

A note to all:

Unless someone wants to write it for me, there will be no recap for October. I have been extremely busy with schoolwork and other mattters, and I'm devoting most of my time reserved for the CCRP on working on the new gigantic map of Dametreos. I will not have the time to work on a recap right now, so we'll have to do without...

...unless one of you guys want to write it :wink:
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Unless Formandacil wants to take it up again, I could take a shot at it - putting a recap together sounds pretty fun to me...
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!