CCRP Recap: September

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

CCRP Recap: September

Post by Formendacil »

Okay, I guess my conscience was getting to me a bit, I mean, being willing to help, but not actually doing anything. So I spent yesterday afternoon and evening writing up a recap for September.

I apolgoize if I missed anything. I did my best. It was a LOT of work. And I know that towards the end I was skipping things a lot more.

Don't expect this to be a regular thing. Month-beginnings are usually busy times for me. I was lucky to have a spare afternoon yesterday. So don't give me an official job here. I have no idea if I can do this again.

Anyways, here's the recap I wrote. Hope you enjoy. And I hope it's fairly accurate.

Sorry about the double-post, but the recap is huge, and I didn't want this information (that I am NOT going to be a regular recapper) lost in the shuffle.

With no further ado, I present:
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Peter, with his brain rattled, tries to go and kill the Lone Ranger. Gerrik and the Lone Falcon stop him. They seek the help of Jack and restore him to full sanity and consciousness.

Alex returns to Drullen Bell with Walf. He discovers that Luxus is missing too. Alex intends to go in search of Reno and Aros. While in the dungeons looking for Reno’s sword, he discovers Green Fox, who tries to get them (Alex and Walf) to let him go. Alex, refuses, but makes a deal with him: if Green Fox will help him and Walf, they will get him out of the cell.

Sir Dractor finds Shainya a sword, and starts giving her swordplay lessons.

Dacker learns that Bargon is dead. Under BloodVaine’s authority, he makes Del Grakken King of the Dragon Masters. While Del Grakken declares his rule over the Dragon Masters, BloodVaine prepares to unleash the firepower of the Eroth Gamus against the Forestdweller factions. The northeast of the continent goes up in flames, and the refugees of the Wolfpack, Forestmen, and Dark Forest flee to Drullen Bell Keep. Bjarn orders a firewall burned around the Keep. Sir Dractor is given command of this task.

Before Green Fox can agree to a deal, he, Alex, and Walf are almost pressed into helping build the firewall. Green Fox flees, and Alex goes after him, telling Walf to stay behind. Walf refuses to do so. Green Fox and Alex join the forces creating the firewall.

On Bull Isle, the enormous blaze of fire in the north is seen, and Barbod orders the fleet to make ready to aid his friends. Barbod, Trevelayn, the Lone Falcon, and Peter each take command of a ship. Jack Craft, wishing to see Bjarn again, is among the crews. He is at first the Lone Falcon’s bosun, but is later moved to Peter’s ship. Berlin and the Lone Ranger also join the crews.

Dacker prepares to leave Dragon Master territory. But first he has his dragon Coalblood make Del Grakken’s dragon, Kirfang, the dragon-commander.

Rosa and Radjar reach Denderham. They separate, Radjar looking for Derek Stormspear, Rosa looking for Rodurik. Radjar finds Derek, meets his wife Kara Valus Stormspear, and convinces them to come to Drullen Bell. Rosa find Rodurik, be he has to convince his family before he will return to Drullen Bell with her. Rodurik’s wife, Darianna, convinces him to go help Drullen Bell. They catch sight of the fires, and all decide to go.
Derek, Radjar, and Kara rejoin Rosa, pursued by Jekei. They leave the city, still pursued.

In conversation while digging and burning the firewall, Alex reveals that the Black Falcons were seen digging their own firewall. Green Fox seizes on the opportunity to flee into the woods.

Ark finds Keavur Stormspear, and they joined Radjar and his companions, as they flee.

Lord Void, aboard the Arklyndellys Vulondur, senses the location of the pendants. With his passengers, Gib and Marus in tow, he goes to the Leo Ocean, and gathers the pendants, freeing Reno, Aros, and Luxus from inside them, weakening himself in the process. The Arklyndellys Vulondur drifts eastward. Marus threatens Lord Void with death, hoping to get away to shore, but is foiled. They fly to Kingdom Isle to spend the night on solid ground.

BloodVaine senses Lord Void’s location, and decides to try and wipe out both his enemy and the Knight’s Kingdoms and Fright Knights in one stroke by unleashing a terrible blizzard on the tropical isle.

With Targon, their dragon, and fifty Dragon Masters, the Sorceror-king goes to a lake on Kingdom Isle, and learns more about his quest, after his dragon defeats the Locknest Monster in battle. The Old Man and his companions, Elwen, Jayko, and Jack Blackheart, also go inland to the lake. They hide in the trees as the Sorceror-king passes by one his way back the Bombardier. The Old Man sends Elwen out onto the lake wearing the crown, and gains the information he wants. The crown is permanently affixed to Elwen’s head.

The Sorceror-king, on his return to the Bombardier, determines to damage the Redscythe, the ship the Old Man is using. Mahatmi, Blackheart’s first mate, catches him in the act, and a magical battle ensues. Mahatmi is injured in the conflict, and after wrecking the Redscythe, the Sorceror-king and his crew depart. Shortly after, the Old Man and his companions return to the Redscythe.

They are preparing to leave when the blizzard strikes. After the Redscythe is repaired, the Old Man breaks it free of the ice, and flys it across Kingdom Isle to the sea beyond.

Gib wakes up in the cold and snow, and frees the others, and they all go onto the Arklyndellys Vulondur to warm themselves.

Dacker goes to the Neverwood, in search of the dragon that wounded him.

Radjar feels the Mana rush created by BloodVaine’s blizzard and collapses. He reveals that he was once cut by a shadowblade. He and his companions return to Rodurik’s home until Radjar recovers and the fires pass.

Barbod’s convoy is passing Kingdom Isle when the blizzard strikes. They turn aside to help the local populace.

Green Fox, trapped in the burning forest, finds a river, and decides to float in it to the sea. He is hit by falling timber, and falls into the river unconscious, and floats back into Drullen Bell Keep. Walf takes a flatboat and also tries to float to the sea, but gets himself stuck. Alex notices he is missing and goes to rescue him. Green Fox recovers and is pressed into helping restore the lands about Drullen Bell, now that the fires had passed. Green Fox is sent to the infirmary, where he meets Bjarn, who exiles him to the eastern border. Green Fox gets lost in obeying, and wanders back to the Forestmen ranks.

Jos the bread maker is summoned to the Golden Castle to present the king with some of his jam. A messenger arrives with news that the Royal Knights have been attacked. The Emperor also learns of the troubles of the Forestdwellers and the people of Kingdom Isle. As the Emperor decides what to do, BloodVaine and the Eroth Gamus enter the Golden Castle and assassinate the Emperor, and take control of the Golden Court. Jos takes refuge in a closet. BloodVaine and Aezazel take control of Orion, and BloodVaine, exhausted, rests for a while in the Golden Castle.

Sirion, King of the Black Knights, enters the Roleplay, and hears of the problems of the Forestdwellers, and decides to aid them. On his dragon beleriand, Sirion sees the battles with the Falcons and makes his way to Drullen Bell Keep. There, he meets Bjarn and talks with him. Beleriand returns, and informs him of the happenings in the lands. He departs from Drullen Bell. They discover the Falcon army on the Black Knight border and attack it. Sirion orders the Golden Horn sounded, to call Black Knights up to defend their country. Black Knights flock to Sirion’s banner.

The lady of Gynthaunt decides to do something about BloodVaine, and sends envoys to Barbod. Lord Void and the others on the airship catch sight of the Bull ships, and go to join them. At about the same time, the Fright Knight envoys reach the small fleet. After a hearty reunion between Reno and Barbod, the Fright Knights present them with a weapon that can be used to kill BloodVaine: a box with the souls of those he killed.

Alex and Walf float out to sea, rescued from death by Logon. While at sea, they hear the Golden Horn. Logon wants to join the Black Knight army, but Alex convinces him to stay with them.

Forester 3291’s charater’s re-enter the Roleplay and make for Drullen Bell Keep.

Radjar and his companions return to Drullen Bell. Council is taken, and it is decided that a group shall go to Ninjara and establish an alliance. Radjar, Derek, Keavur, Sir Dractor, Rosa, and Graygon set out. Shortly after departing, they are joined by Fraun. Voolmark, Dordrot, and Fraun’s rangers continue on to Drullen Bell.

Peter, Lord Void, and Jack Craft, aboard the Arklyndellys Vulondur, accidentally send the airship flying to Orion.

The Sorceror-king and his crew sail for Talistrand. The Sorceror-king promotes Targon to Lord Marshal, Broadside to Admiral, and Elbadar to Colonel. He has the emblem of his Dragon Masters modified to reflect their independence from the main nation of Dragon Masters. They sail into Talistrand and are greeted by Bernard Quorandis and his company of Cavaliers.

Caimlin contacts Lord Void via teleharm, and informs him of Del Grakken’s takeover, and lets him know that many Dragon Masters are still loyal. Caimlin also teleharms Targon, but gets no help from him. Targon learns that Bargon is dead. Del Grakken learns that Lord Void is still alive, and that Caimlin and others are still loyal to him.

The Redscythe also comes to Talistrand, and its leaders are also met by Bernard Quorandis. Both the Old Man’s company and the Sorceror-king’s company are housed in Talistran Palace and are invited to the Dinner and Ball that evening. The leaders of the two companies attend the ball. The Old Man and the Sorceror-king both sit at the High Table, Targon and Elwen are at the same table, as are Blackheart and Broadside, and Jayko and Elbadar. Targon, feeling bereft now that he can no longer kill Bargon, drinks too much, and sets on marriage with Elwen as his new goal in life.

Quorandis and Jayko also have their sights set on Elwen. All three take the opportunity to dance with her that night. After dancing with Targon twice, Elwen faints. Quorandis comes to help her up. The Sorceror-king, who has already secured Quorandis’s aid in the next stage of his quest, gives Jayko the idea of kidnapping Elwen, for his own purpose of slowing the Old Man down.

Bourne passes through Locknest Strait. In Glondur, he buys a horse, and moves northward, seeking the source of the Mana power’s disturbance. He feels BloodVaine in Orion, and sets out in that direction. While in the Neverwood, he contacts Lord Void, and offers to help fight BloodVaine. Lord Void regains control of his craft, and goes to the Neverwood to pick him up. They return to the Bull fleet. Bourne makes a speech to those assembled, and reveals the Emperor is dead. An alliance is built with the Bulls, rebel Falcons, Knight’s Kingdomers, and Fright Knights. They decide to make northwards, possibly to assist the Black Knights.

Voolmark, Dordrot, and rangers come to Drullen Bell. Voolmark is pleased to meet Bjarn again, and Dordrot, also desiring reunion, is magically sent to joing Barbod’s fleet. There, he is temporarily thrown in chains as Barbod is unsure of his identity. He is soon released, thanks to Jack Craft.

While he is gathering an army, Sirion is betrayed by Raderice, who is sentenced to death. By now, Sirion has gathered an army of 10,000, but the opposing Falcon army numbers more than a million. Beleriand attacks the Falcons alone at the start of the battle. Although the Black Knights fight valiantly and kill thousands of Falcons, they are forced to retreat. 200,000 men, including a force of elite Black Knights, perish in the first battle.

BloodVaine wakes up and goes to search for Dacker, who has gone to the Neverwood. Dacker has slain the dragon, and gorged on his flesh. He sees a vision of Gib. BloodVaine finds him, and berates him for doing so, as he no longer has his gift with dragons. BloodVaine abandons the now purified Dacker/Gart.

In the Bull fleet, Marus finds five men dead. Holding a sword, he is accused as the perpetrator. While he is being accused, Searil Chordate, abandoned by Aezazel, joins the debate. Jackal attacks Gib, who is now revealed to be possessed by Aezazel. While Lord Void and the others present attack Gib/Aezazel, the Arklyndellys Vulondur is attacked by Del Grakken and his dragons, and Aezazel escapes in the confusion. The dragons are scared off using an illusion of the Eroth Gamus created by Lord Void, and a fire-spear that was the suggestion of Jack Craft. Following the battle, while decided what to do, the Bull fleet is joined by Bjarn, Voolmark, and several Forestmen on flatboats. The entire company now makes its way to Drullen Bell Keep. Jack Craft, Voolmark, and Bjarn enjoy a happy reunion.

While in council at Drullen Bell, Green Fox stumbles into the great hall. Bjarn is coerced by Voolmark and Jack to treat him civilly. Jack warns Green Fox during the meal not to attempt any thefts.

Assisted by Grizzle and Griffin, Gart starts out to help Gib.

Alex, Walf, and Logon land in Classic territory and meet Jos the Breadmaker, who is fleeing Orion.

On their way south, Radjar’s company is somewhat torn by tensions between Radjar and Graygon. The company decides to go through Dragon Master, rather than Classic, territory.

Lemon_Squeezer2 enters the Roleplay: Fredrick is sent from Alymer Keep. Randolph enters as a Falcon at the great battle between the Falcons and Black Knights. Fredrick’s ship, sailing towards Talistrand, is attacked by a Black Knight vessel commanded by Hedrick. The Falcons are defeated, and Fredrick is taken captive by the Black Knights and forced to row in their galley.

While in the process of being executed, Raderice escapes, and flees into a tavern. Sirion sends soldiers to recapture him. Meanwhile, the Falcons under their commander, Adolphus, prepare to assault and destroy the Black Knight stronghold.

Hitomaro enters the Roleplay and is banished in disgrace from his village. He makes his way towards the Forestdweller factions. He is arrested by Forestmen.

Iirick and Thenais, traveling together near Fright Knight and Black Knight territory are waylaid by werewolves. After a short battle on Iirick’s part, the werewolves are frightened off by Mac the Magician and his fireworks. Thenais tries to introduce Mac to Iirick, but the magician cannot see Iirick. Iirick turns and leaves, and heads towards the Knight’s Kingdom. Mac and Thenais travel together.

Murad enters the Roleplay, drunk. He makes his way to Fox’s Circus, which he buys, and starts to make his way towards the Forestdweller kingdoms.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Formendacil, thanks a million for doing this, you did a AWESOME job. I am really thankful, I've been really busy of late I wasn't sure I would be able to do the recap this month.

Thanks again!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Jack Craft
Freeman

Post by Jack Craft »

Yikes! We did all that!?

Yeah, guess we did, didn't we.

Great job on the recap, Formendacil!
Truffula Trees are what everyone needs.