Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: November

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Formendacil wrote: BTW, that was a freaky post, Sumner. Not sure I really like that gothic stuff... Or evil, demonic stuff.... Gives me the willies...
That's the point :wink: . I'm considering deleting some of my posts above with the "glaring pale face" :lol: ... I must've been in a fit of melodrama. I'm scared of Gothic stuff myself, (Can't sleep at night thinking about it) but it's a way to get it off my mind by posting it. And Searil whooping it's butt.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Wow Summer. Looks like you just started a nice plot. I think I would sned Fraun if it wasn't for Frayla and that whole story.

Hye Green Knight. I really liked your last post. It had some great Humour. I'm still smiling at some of the accents and comments like "....like me mother used to make." Anyways...Great Post! It captuerd Dordrot better then I sometimes can!
Space rocks.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

forester3291 wrote:Wow Summer. Looks like you just started a nice plot. I think I would sned Fraun if it wasn't for Frayla and that whole story.
It certainly sounds interesting. But don't get all of Dametreos involved. Or else I will personally have to.... er.... do something. Quit maybe. Start an alternate universe. Get off the computer. Something drastic. :wink:
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Formendacil wrote:
forester3291 wrote:Wow Summer. Looks like you just started a nice plot. I think I would sned Fraun if it wasn't for Frayla and that whole story.
It certainly sounds interesting. But don't get all of Dametreos involved. Or else I will personally have to.... er.... do something. Quit maybe. Start an alternate universe. Get off the computer. Something drastic. :wink:

Yes. These warriors sound mean and scary............."I'm gonna cry............Moooooooomyy I'm scared.......I think there are Samuaria under my bed."

What Honey? What in the world are Ham eyes? Sam eyes.... i mean Some more eyes?"
Space rocks.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Formendacil wrote:It certainly sounds interesting. But don't get all of Dametreos involved. Or else I will personally have to.... er.... do something. Quit maybe. Start an alternate universe. Get off the computer. Something drastic.
Stop posting?? Now that WOULD be drastic! :shock: :wink:

Sumner and I have talked this over and we have made sure this won't turn into another BloodVaine Epic. Only Gereld and Gladwheel (both Sumner's characters) are going, unless someone else wants to tag along. (which I don't, I've got enough plots as it is...)

On a side note, I'm sorry I haven't been updating the Character Statuses and all, I've been busy as usual and haven't had time to shift Gart into the NPCs and move LR back into the unbanned section and other stuff, but I will try to get everything up to date by Saturday.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Stop posting?? Now that WOULD be drastic! :shock: :wink:

Sumner and I have talked this over and we have made sure this won't turn into another BloodVaine Epic. Only Gereld and Gladwheel (both Sumner's characters) are going, unless someone else wants to tag along. (which I don't, I've got enough plots as it is...)
I WAS mainly joking.

Mainly.

I DID want to be sure that there would be no BVE 2.

Thanks for the reassurance.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:

On a side note, I'm sorry I haven't been updating the Character Statuses and all, I've been busy as usual and haven't had time to shift Gart into the NPCs and move LR back into the unbanned section and other stuff, but I will try to get everything up to date by Saturday.

That's fine Nathan. We all are busy so we understand. Then again maybe we don't You run the Roleplay AND post. We jsut post and run our own lives. You have to do all that and then some. I don't really care if my characters aren't updated. I know this runs things smoother though. I jsut dn't want you rushing around worrying about getting this and that done. Anyways. Don't kill yourself :D
Space rocks.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

I'm just taking it in stride so far. Anyone else who might want to join in, be my guest. In fact I condone it!
I don't want it to be another Vaine either... I thought it would be a little tomb-raiding venture, Medieval style, with harrowing chases and battles, intrigue, epic qualities...
Radjar will probably be heading along as well, and eventually one of my other characters who will not be named will be going along with a new found buddy to get the artifact as well. Oh, and by the way, these samurai guys aren't two generic ronin. They're registered characters... see if you can guess them...
Well! I'm glad to be back and active in the Roleplay!
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Formendacil wrote:I DID want to be sure that there would be no BVE 2. Thanks for the reassurance.
The won't be another BVE, I'll make sure of that...to the point of using the 'EDIT' button.
forester3291 wrote:That's fine Nathan. We all are busy so we understand. Then again maybe we don't You run the Roleplay AND post. We jsut post and run our own lives. You have to do all that and then some. I don't really care if my characters aren't updated. I know this runs things smoother though. I jsut dn't want you rushing around worrying about getting this and that done. Anyways. Don't kill yourself
I'm not THAT extreme! :D
Daimyo wrote:Radjar will probably be heading along as well
Oh....I thought we were in for some Rosa/Radjar luv! :wink: I know Rosa will not like to come along for the ride...so make sure Radjar knows this before he sets out.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

ok, I've finally taken a break from working on the giant CCRP map, writing my own non-LEGO related book, and building space (!!) MOCs to update some pages:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... mbers.html

I've split up the NPC page into alive NPCs and dead characters:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... -NPCs.html

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... cters.html

I highly recommend you guys start registering NPCs like the new Classic Emperor and Durlass, they won't be counted toward your character amount.

Also, Redbeard's character's origins has been changed as requested:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... beard.html

and Drock has been returned to Micah's page:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... night.html

That's all for now!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Hey RPers, look what I just found:

This soooooooo says Twin Pendants of King Kris to me! At last Reno and Aros can actually have them! KK2 has it's good points...

viewtopic.php?t=3187
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

hello everyone.

Recently, i have not been very active in the rp, C-C its self, or the internet for that matter.
I have been EXTREMELY busy, but i now have some more time :D

I will try and read up on the rp, to see whats happening,
but, i am back now (for thw while it seems anyway)

Thanks.
Nik
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Hello!

Just a reminder, the Recap will not be up until the 10th or so. Finals are coming up and for the next two weeks I will be very busy. That also means less time for posting.

Nate - could you auto Randolph in the meantime?

Thanks

Nick
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:I highly recommend you guys start registering NPCs like the new Classic Emperor and Durlass, they won't be counted toward your character amount.
Got it. Here we go:

NAME: Constantius VII
FACTION: Classic Legoland
PLACE IN HIERARCHY: Emperor of Legoland, King of Orion, Titular Overlord of Dametreos, Head of the Imperial House of Legonis.
BACKGROUND: Constantius was the youngest son of the Emperor, and served as a major diplomat under the reigns of his father, brother, and nephew. When BloodVaine killed the Imperial Family, and took over Legoland, Constantius became the Emperor-by-rights. After the defeat and death of BloodVaine, Constantius was placed on the throne by the Allied army and his own Cavaliers under the command of Bernard Quorandis.
LOOKS: Old, but spry. Smiley face head with grey hair.
Last edited by Formendacil on Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

the_great_one wrote:I will try and read up on the rp, to see whats happening,
but, i am back now (for thw while it seems anyway)
Welcome back Nik! :) Glad to see you've returned!
lemon_squeezer2 wrote:Just a reminder, the Recap will not be up until the 10th or so. Finals are coming up and for the next two weeks I will be very busy. That also means less time for posting. Nate - could you auto Randolph in the meantime?
No sweat, Nick! I, too, am busy with schoolwork, and I usually never got the recaps out sooner than the tenth anyway! And sure, I'll auto Randolph, but they won't do much at this moment...