Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: November

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Just a quick hurried post here...

I have not posted since Thursday and it will probably be another week until I resume. To make a long story short, I have ALOT of schoolwork that I did and yet to be done. Feel free to auto any of my charaters except Martin - I am cooking up a large speech for him.

Thanks!

Nick
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Well, I'm back! 8)

Whew, I'm glad you guys didn't RP too much while I was exiled, now I have a hope of catching up! The upside to my lack of internet access is that I was able to make huge progress on the CCRP map and archives. Be prepared for some major updates in Jan.!

Now too reading and adding to the RP...
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Great most recent post Redbeard. It captuerd the sense of the mood greatly. Looks like you may bloom into a very good RPer. Keep up the good work.

On another completely different note. I am busy(like Lemon) with ALOT of school. I have about three Unit assesments that I took yesterday and I'm surprised I was even able to post. I may not post for a while. Who knows. I'm homeschooled(Like Nathan and some others in the RP) so I DO have some flexibily in my Schedule(Thank God. OOps....Chodan).

On a completely different note. Has having a RP chat once a week ever panned out?
Space rocks.
Commander Redbeard
Bailiff

Post by Commander Redbeard »

I'm glad you like it!

I've RPed alot on other sites, but not in this way.
Sitting in a midnight glade
Firelight dancing off burnished blade
A Forestman sits
Wondering about the next day
But after three mugs of ale
Let it bring what it may.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Commander Redbeard wrote:I'm glad you like it!

I've RPed alot on other sites, but not in this way.

I see. So you have some skill and knowledge of this sort of stuff. When I joined I had NO idea whatsoever on how to RP. But under the wings of Nathan and Summer I(If I may say so myself) have bloomed into a pretty good RPer.
Space rocks.
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Hi,

I know I promised I'd come back a while ago, but then I got caught up in a sudden move and didn't have time. Hopefully I'll be back somewhere in the near future.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

I'm sorry to announce this guys, but lately I have been steadily declining from my role at Classic Castle. I have to say that I will be posting much less than I have had in earlier months. Due to more activities at school and home, I'm taking a sortof break. I'm also without Internet access except on weekends. :cry: Sumner
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Daimyo wrote:I'm sorry to announce this guys, but lately I have been steadily declining from my role at Classic Castle. I have to say that I will be posting much less than I have had in earlier months. Due to more activities at school and home, I'm taking a sortof break. I'm also without Internet access except on weekends. :cry: Sumner

Say it's not so! First Brian, then you? What's this world coming to? Soon the only people in the Roleplay will be Nathan, Lemon(what is your reall name anyways?), Formendacil, LR, Micah, and myself. Now THAT is scary.
Space rocks.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Daimyo wrote:I'm sorry to announce this guys, but lately I have been steadily declining from my role at Classic Castle. I have to say that I will be posting much less than I have had in earlier months. Due to more activities at school and home, I'm taking a sortof break. I'm also without Internet access except on weekends. :cry: Sumner
I'm sorry to hear that, Sumner. :( I'll be sure to auto Radjar back to Hemlock Stronghold with Gerald and Rosa, and then I'll let them have a break from RPing until you return (which is a good thing, gives me one less character to deal with right now).
forester3291 wrote:Say it's not so! First Brian, then you? What's this world coming to? Soon the only people in the Roleplay will be Nathan, Lemon(what is your reall name anyways?), Formendacil, LR, Micah, and myself. Now THAT is scary.

Not that scary. During the Fell War, only you, Sumner, and Chancellor Erik posted a lot. And during the Misfits Era, myself, Brian, LEGO KNIGHT, jimjo, Nik, sith and Devari posted. Having less RPers at a certain time is not a bad thing. RPers come and go, and then come back sometimes. Besides, the holiday rush is approaching, so expect less activity in these months ahead!

The CCRP is not going to die, so don't worry :)
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Daimyo wrote:I'm sorry to announce this guys, but lately I have been steadily declining from my role at Classic Castle. I have to say that I will be posting much less than I have had in earlier months. Due to more activities at school and home, I'm taking a sortof break. I'm also without Internet access except on weekends. Sumner
Well Sumner, all I can say is, don't be a stranger. I think we all understand that school and real life are more important then the roleplay and if you feel that you need a brake so be it. Post when you can and remember that all of your posts, no matter how infrequent, are welcomed equally.

But then, you already knew that didn't you. :wink:

As strange as it to say this I also am having difficulty finding time to post. Between school, life and juggling nine active RP characters, I'm finding myself stretched rather thin.

However, at the same time I find myself very excited about the future of the roleplay.

Thenais's story is finally getting going agian.
Gib's getting more troubles.
Targon's about to have a run in with a new villain.
Walf is still running around.
Jarvick is going to have one last quest before retiring.
And that's just what I've got planned.

Meanwhile we've got the growing intrigue with the black falcons.
The Bulls, stationed in the capitol city.
1..2..3..4 budding romantic relationships, not to mention the Bjarn, Marcus, J'anrya triangle.
Looks like it's going to be one busy winter folks. :D

By the way Nathan, Gart is dead, unlike Drock, and can be moved to the NPC page. Thanks

Yes, that's right. You all thought Drock was dead didn't you? Well I never said he was dead, did I? Mwuahahahahaha!

GK-out
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Well boys, good news... :D I still won't be able to post as much, but internet is back! I also need a plot kicked off to get me backon my feet. I'm sort of searching for something to do.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

uhh...Sumner, could you please explain your latest post...it's kinda confusing. I also thought we all agreed fight scenes like this would be nil for at least six months. Personally, and I mean no offence, I don't think we need any new plots introduced like yours, we've got enough to wrap up as it is. :?
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:uhh...Sumner, could you please explain your latest post...it's kinda confusing. I also thought we all agreed fight scenes like this would be nil for at least six months. Personally, and I mean no offence, I don't think we need any new plots introduced like yours, we've got enough to wrap up as it is. :?
We all agreed fight scenes would be nil for six months? Well, allow me to disagree. This isn't a new "Major plot" that I've hatched, simply a little fun with Searil. You guys may have "enough to wrap up as it is," but my list doesn't include sitting around Hemlock waiting for people to rebuild towns, ordering cronies to oversee new construction, or tediously ferrying harmless goods over Dametreos. There will always be fighting in the world, and I won't comply to the seemily delusioned idea that no one opposed to the allied victory exists anymore, that there is no evil left to fight. I realize I'm going into a rant here, but are we all surrendering the Roleplay into the kiss-kiss realm of a glorified medieval soap opera?
Don't take this seriously- I mean, after all, this is a game- But still, think about it.
Searil is of course, a supernatural assasin. I'm just trying to catch up with my characters. See, for all we know, Pazuzu could've been locked up in the tower for millenia, with no one ever daring to enter until now. Searil's not freeing him to go on a tremendous demonic rampage on the world once again, I'm sure we're all quite tired of that for now.

Oh, and if you have the Sci-Fi channel, turn it there right now to see a little (subliminal) bit of Pazuzu... if you're brave enough :twisted: .
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Er...whatever. :roll:

I'm not agaisnt new fighting (of course there would be continued fights in a 'realistic sence', but I think most of us RPers are burnt out from continued fighting. I personally would like to see a 'struggle for world power plot' from the Ninjas, but I don't have the engery to come up with something), but I am hesitant to see a new plot pop up. This kinda reminders me of when Radjar went on a killing spree at Drullen Bell. No offence, Sumner, but can you write posts without fighting and killing in it all the time?
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Er...whatever. :roll:

I'm not agaisnt new fighting (of course there would be continued fights in a 'realistic sence', but I think most of us RPers are burnt out from continued fighting. I personally would like to see a 'struggle for world power plot' from the Ninjas, but I don't have the engery to come up with something), but I am hesitant to see a new plot pop up. This kinda reminders me of when Radjar went on a killing spree at Drullen Bell. No offence, Sumner, but can you write posts without fighting and killing in it all the time?
Yes, of course. Depending on my mood.