Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: December

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Re: Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: November

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Greetings Roleplayers!

Questions and comments regarding the CCRP should be posted here. Additions to the continuing epic should be posted in this thread.

Let the adventure continue!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Commander Redbeard
Bailiff

Post by Commander Redbeard »

Wow, I hardly realized It's December already! I hope that this month will be more active then the last few weeks, but with the holidays, I doubt it. I'll be here, though.
Sitting in a midnight glade
Firelight dancing off burnished blade
A Forestman sits
Wondering about the next day
But after three mugs of ale
Let it bring what it may.
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Hey all.

I've been slipping away from the CCRP for awhile now, the reason.

#1 School stuff

#2 Building LEGO space

#3 Going through life

#4 dealing with some problems

#5 helping out around the house a lot

These are just some of the reasons of why I am not posting a lot in the CCRP.

I am also pretty confused of what i'm going to do with the Blackknights and King Sirion/Loneranger/all my other chars.

I also have no time to read the RP :(

Enjoy the CCRP everyone.

LR
Commander Redbeard
Bailiff

Post by Commander Redbeard »

My character hasn't been doing any major things yet... Maybe I'll get him to do something drastic this month.
Sitting in a midnight glade
Firelight dancing off burnished blade
A Forestman sits
Wondering about the next day
But after three mugs of ale
Let it bring what it may.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

looks cool to me! Ad yes, he looks very much like I thought he would.

lone ranger wrote:Hey all.

I've been slipping away from the CCRP for awhile now, the reason.

#1 School stuff

#2 Building LEGO space

#3 Going through life

#4 dealing with some problems

#5 helping out around the house a lot

These are just some of the reasons of why I am not posting a lot in the CCRP.

I am also pretty confused of what i'm going to do with the Blackknights and King Sirion/Loneranger/all my other chars.

I also have no time to read the RP :(

Enjoy the CCRP everyone.

LR

are you leaving? Are you just sayig you won't post a lot? Could you clear this up please?
Space rocks.
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Sorry forester.

I guess I'm leaving untill I can figuer out what to do with my chars.

Or I'm just taking a break from the CCRP.

LR
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

lone ranger wrote:Sorry forester.

I guess I'm leaving untill I can figuer out what to do with my chars.

Or I'm just taking a break from the CCRP.

LR

Nothing to be sorry about. I just wondered what was happening.

Well, I hope you come back soon, I know you will. Sometimes people need these sort of breaks. Anyways, have fun while away!
Space rocks.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Hey Devari, nice to see your involvement in the Roleplay coming back up.

Also, just as a bit of a warning, my posting levels in the Roleplay will probably drop a bit in the coming month or two. Things are getting busy with Christmas and life...

NO, I'm not leaving, and I'll still read up every day. I'm just warning that my posting levels will be down from a couple months ago.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Devari wrote:Willem Blackcloak:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=107440 (When Moderated)

Well, anything like you expected?
:shock: :) Awesome! At last, the Lord Of The Wolfpack reveals himself! He looks great, Devari, and just like I imagined him! Plus, I can create him out of my own collection!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Here goes another character...

Name: Litzcrack
Background: Litzcrack deserted from the Falcon army along with some fourty other soldiers when it was mobilized just before the Bloodvaine war. Now he and his group are little more then thieves, living off the land, burning, raiding, and pillaging as they please.
Place In Hierarchy: Was once a lower ranking officer in the Falcon Army.
Faction: Rouge/Black Falcons
Equipment: Carries a long sword and a bow.
Other: Lately Litzcrack has been leading raids into Crusader territory. Because he and his group still wear the Falcon uniform, they have been making a bad impression there…
Class: secondary character
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Hey RPers,

The following pages have been updated:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... mbers.html

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... evari.html

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... ezer2.html

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... anger.html

Nick, I seem to have never added your character info for all of your characters save for Fredrick. Could you please resubmit them?
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Whoops, slight typo on my page. Shouldn't have Barbapple on it. :)

Could you replace my "looks" with the Brickshelf gallery that Blackcloak is in? Thanks!

Hope I don't seem too demanding. ;)
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Nick, I seem to have never added your character info for all of your characters save for Fredrick. Could you please resubmit them?
Here you go...

It's interesting though, for the past two months I have not though of Roleplay's events as Lego, but as it would be in real life. Martin is a good example. I don't know exactally how to describe his looks and he would be nearly impossible to render in Lego. I'm going to have to mull over that...

Name: Randolph Montpelier
Background: Randolph is the son of a prominent Falcon lord, and because of his father’s influence, he was able to rise to a high position in the Black Falcon Army. He is a lieutenant commanding a subdivision of the 3rd corps, and has been highly successful in what he does due to his leadership skills and his intelligence.
Place In Hierarchy: Son of a major noble
Faction: Black Falcons
Equipment: Carries a long sword and a shield. He also wears a suit of heavy armor
Other: Randolph is loyal to the Falcons, but in a different way than most. He sees things as they are, and power has not corrupted him as it did to Falconis, Durlass, and even Martin. After the Bloodvaine Epic, he joined the Rebel resistance.
Class: Main Character

Name: Peter Koslavich
Background: Peter is a seasoned veteran on the Black Knight army. He has been commissioned to command one of the galleys that roam the seas between the Black Falcon Islands and those owned by the Black Knights. He is a privateer and makes raids on Black Falcon ships and small ports. He is gruff and often unforgiving, but his leadership qualities make him a valuable asset to the Black Knight army.
Place In Hierarchy: A high-ranking knight in the Black Knight army
Faction: Black Knights
Equipment: Carries a long sword and a shield. He also noticeable for his white plumed helmet
Class: Secondary Character

Name: Martin Humboldt
Background: Martin was born to a minor noble. At an early age he joined the Military Academy at Nutburg where he quickly adapted to army life. He never married and in the Falcon-Bull war he distinguished himself when his contingent unexpectedly encountered the bulk of the Bull army, nearly twice as large as his own. Launching a surprise attack, it was utterly defeated in a two-day battle. Upon this, he was then promoted from Lieutenant to a Major General, commanding the 2nd Corps of the Falcon army. When the army was mobilized just before the Bloodvaine saga, even more soldiers were placed under his command, mainly reserves and conscripts. He masterminded the attack on Royal Knight territory, using the same tactics that he had employed in the Falcon-Bull war only on a much larger scale, isolating key points and leaving groups of men behind to besiege them. When Black Knight territory was invaded, this proved more difficult as their infrastructure relayed on only three or four key points that were heavily defended. The battle of Rathoan and the siege that followed proved to be a catastrophe and the Black Falcons were barely able to escape. Another defeat occurred in Legolander territory but Martin’s genius once again kept the bulk of the army from harm. Lately he has been vying for the Falcon throne…
Place In Hierarchy: Leading General in the Falcon Army
Faction: Black Falcons
Equipment: Martin usually carries a sword into battle, but rarely fights, preferring to mastermind the actual attack and make changes as necessary.
Class: Main Character
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Well I just posted my 1000th post in the RP. I kind of wanted it to be in the Roleplay. You know, since you guys are great friends to me. We almost have our own little community inside the community here, and I like that.

So here's to my 1000th Post here. Well my 1001th post here. :wink:
Space rocks.