c-c ccg returns!

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Rubberchickenknight
Squire

c-c ccg returns!

Post by Rubberchickenknight »

i posted here asking about making a card game in the spring:viewtopic.php?t=1441
well, here's the sign up sheet! :D
Webmasters(to make the virtual game)
Designers(to make the game rules, etc.)
Contributors(to make pics and ideas for rules, cards, etc.)
just copy and paste this post while adding your name under the position you want! :D
i wanted to get this going before, except i couldn't finish because of my 6 month absence from c-c :(
hope everyone can help! :D
"When you are wrestling for possession of a sword, the man with the handle always wins." - Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Was it necessary to start a new topic? You could have just as easily posted to the previous thread, which was hardly lengthy or in danger of going off-topic.

I'll leave it up to Nathan whether or not to lock this thread, but try to consider that in the future. If you are linking to a different thread anyway, and it is about the exact same topic, and it is not locked, then use that one. We do not need forum clutter.

Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Formendacil wrote:Was it necessary to start a new topic? You could have just as easily posted to the previous thread, which was hardly lengthy or in danger of going off-topic.

I'll leave it up to Nathan whether or not to lock this thread, but try to consider that in the future. If you are linking to a different thread anyway, and it is about the exact same topic, and it is not locked, then use that one. We do not need forum clutter.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Mike is right, and I am going to lock this thread.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].