Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: January

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

forester3291 wrote:
Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote: As Voolmark spoke, the flame buring from his staff started licking away at the piles of snow. The barrier began to give way to a heat that seemed to intence to come from such a tiny source. Slowly, the eight persons move on.

Grid: M-8

Crusader Border.

After Voolmark had made the task of clearing the way for the sled much, much easier. That’s when Dractor came up beside the Forestman Leader and told him that he could lead up front for a bit. Bjarn accepted the invitation and dropped back. Sir Dractor then struck up idle conversation with Voolmark.

“So you used to be Bjarn’s History teacher, ehh?”

“Yes. He was much different then.” Voolmark smiled, rembering those days in the past. “He was a mischievous young runt then. He used to try and play pranks on me you know.”

“Not the stern and grim Bjarn?” Sir Dractor said with a hint of sarcasm.

“Yes, he once mixed up all my documents and maps. They had been organized in alphabetical order. But he learned his lesson he did. He stayed two hours extra each day of school for a week just so he could re-organize them.” Said Voolmark with a chuckle.

“So what about you?” Said Voolmark. “Why DID you come to Dametreos?”

“To help an old man, much like yourself.” Said Dractor. “He is a wizard, a very powerful one too. We came to gather something from somewhere. But let’s focus on the future huh? It’s getting rather dark and we should probably set up camp, that is if we can get a fire started.”

“Why, of course we can.” Voolmark said, pointing to his staff witch still glowed brightly.

“Ahhh…. Yes” Said Sir Dractor, smiling with delight.

Sir Dractor dropped back with the others and told them that Voolmark advised them to stop. Bjarn agreed and the stopped for the night.

Sir Dractor dropped back with the others and told them that Voolmark advised them to stop. Bjarn agreed and the stopped for the night. The company was in fairly high spirits considering the conditions and everyone ate the meal Shainya had prepared for them with some laughs and jokes.

Whew! It's about time! :D

On a different note: Welcome back Green Fox. I thought we had lost ya. :D
Space rocks.
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

I have recently become interested in coming back to the RP and picking up where I last left off. :)

Mind if I ask what grid the Yellow castle is in? I remember Sirion was headed that way in my last post.

LR
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Yes we do mind. :wink:

Its J-10.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

I have recently become interested in coming back to the RP and picking up where I last left off.

Mind if I ask what grid the Yellow castle is in? I remember Sirion was headed that way in my last post.

LR
Hey, good to have you back LR. Logen's hanging out in Orion too. Should be some action happening there pretty soon.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

lemon_squeezer2 wrote:the Forestman ambassador that he had encountered earlier,
Hey Nick, just a minor detail:

Gonderin was the ambassador Karl had met last time, which would have been a month ago before the raging snowstorms. After his meeting with the Emperor, Gonderin returned to the Forestmen before the snows set in. Now, Gonderin is ruling in place of Bjarn while the Fellowship Of The Pendants is away. So, the Forestmen ambassador can't be Gonderin, because he is busy.

Just picky detail, that's all. There still can be a Forestman ambassador, just not Gonderin.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

aggh - sorry Nate. I'll fix that right away. Thanks for pointing that out.
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

a nice big come-back post birthday gift from me