Classic-Castle Roleplay: February 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Grid: H-17
Formendacil wrote:"Pretty words," sneered Kendo. "But there are no Cavaliers to back you up here. My men outnumber you twenty to one."

"Consider yourself warned," said Quorandis, walking away. Anka Dolour, he thought, couldn't come soon enough.
It was a large island that rose up out of the ocean in front of Kendo's junk. Nominally, and legally, it was a part of the Black Knight kingdom. In actual fact, however, it was no man's land, a neutral ground for pirates, slavers, murderers, brigands, runaways, and scoundrels of every kind. But it was most renowned for its slave market.

Slavery was illegal in most of Dametreos, and the international law of the Emperor, signed by delegates of all the nations for centuries, prohibited the taking of slaves from other nations. The slavers of Anka Dolour, however, had merely seen this as giving them a monopoly. And indeed, in the slaver city, you could buy anybody. Assuming you had the money.

The city of Anka Dolour was nestled at the head of a small bay, which served as the harbour, beneath a craggy mountain. At the foot of the mountain, at the rear of the city, stood an old castle, once the home of a Black Knight duke, but it had traded hands many times since Anka Dolour turned to evil. Currently it belonged to a slaver, Yuri Firetresses.

"Firetresses is the big name in Anka Dolour right now," noted Kendo as they came in. "But he won't last long. Few do, and many who didn't were smarter men than Yuri Firetresses. But still, be cautious. Right now he IS the most powerful man in Anka Dolour, and arriving as my companion would not be good for you."

Quorandis and Elbadar nodded silently. Quorandis' mind was on Elwen, and Elbadar was wondering at Kendo. Here they were docking, and Kendo still hadn't made a move against them.

"Thank you for your aid," said Quorandis, as they disembarked. "It is greatly appreciated."

"I did only what I was paid for," said Kendo, fondly patting a purse of gold, that had once been in Quorandis' possession.

It was a foggy afternoon as they slipped into the city, and they were soon lost from sight. Behind them, Kendo was also lost from sight, and so neither Elbadar nor Quorandis could have seen Kendo grin devilishly and send one of his crew running into the city on a mission.
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Girard’s log: Feb. 15th

Slowly I am making progress on my shelter. Having only a small axe, the task is extremely arduous. Despite my handicaps though, I have been able to construct a stable flooring. The tree that I have chosen is especially suitable – its branches extend more outward then upwards, and the wood is reasonably soft, allowing me to drive my wooden pegs with considerable ease (I have no nails, though the toolbox does contain an auger). I intend the structure to have two rooms – one for storage, and one for my own person. Upon being stranded here longer, I have also been able to observe the wildlife some more. There are a multitude of tropical birds and several rodents that resemble tailless squirrels. Insects abound in all shapes and sizes, including an unusually large specimen of grasshopper. The most dangerous animal though appears to be the crabs that fill the beaches at dawn and dusk. I was able to witness a seagull brought down by these ruthless crustations and killed in a most unceremonial manner. The ship still lies out in the reef – I might make another trip to salvage some doors and planks along with any other supplies I can find. The weather has been delightfully warm, though the water is as frigid as ever. I suspect that some sort of cold current runs close to here.
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Grid J-10 Orion

For several days Valric had been waiting in the Yellow Castle. His “superiors” said they would give him a task worthy of himself when it came. Soon he got his wish.
Reports from the city guard, claimed that some beast was roaming the side streets, tearing apart any who were unfortunate enough to be out in the snow. According to the guardsmen, this creature or whatever it was always attacked near a sewer entrance.(Orion being one of the greatist cities in the world, had the luxery of sewers) The things blood covered tracks always lead into the dark depthes. And none of the guardsmen were in the mood to go follow it.
Laughing, Valric would have set out at once, however the sun had sank below the roof tops. So he was forced to put it off until tommorrow.
That night in the greathall many of the soldiers had heard about the mission. To go down into the sewers in the middle of a harsh winter was not a wise thin to do. But even with more vigilant patrols, the city guard arrived long after the creature had done it’s work. One knight going down alone was more unwise.
Of the hundred odd men, only three men volunteered to go with him.
Valric laughed while gulping down half a mug of the Yellow Castle’s powerfullist rum. He had faced countless perils. One intsy bitsy lil’ monster wasn’t going to scare him!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

The Green Knight wrote:“So what happened? You know, with the sword. Who was that other ghost?”

“Oh yes, well you remember I said there were two dead Dragon Masters right where I found the sword? I saw there faces and that ghost you saw was one off them. Now come on, let's get going.”
Grid: I-10

"Where are we going?" asked Alex.

"Dunno...anywhere but in Classic LEGOland..." Logon replied.

Alex swore, "Tyco! One after another I'm being banished from faction to faction...I'm always in the wrong place at the wrong megabloks time."

Logon grunted in understanding. There was silence for a moment, then Walf said, "I'm cold."

"So am I..." sighed Alex, "but we'll have to manage until we get somewhere friendly.

"We are quite a sight for sore eyes...let's hope our reputation as evil tricksters doesn't precede us..." Logon muttered darkly.

----------------------------------------------------------
The Green Knight wrote:“Well?” The ghost was talking to him. Talking with a very real dagger poised in his hand. “Any last words my friend?”

“Yeah,” said Logen. “See ya.” With a flick of the wrist, Logen arched the cask over Brug's head and out of the cart. Brugs looked confused for a second until he realized what Logen had done. And by then it was too late.

The “invisible rope” came taught and Brugs was ripped off the back of the cart. Logen struggled back up to the front of the cart, where Alex was just getting a hold of the reigns.
Grid: j-10

As the cart shot off into the, Brugs didn't hit the ground, but sunk into it slightly before springing up again as if on a trampoline. That was only one of many strange aspects of being a ghost that Brugs was just getting used to; the ability to become almost solid and hold objects, or transparent enough to disappear at will, and the big advantage of not getting tired, or hurt, while easily doing damage to others.

Brugs spat, his ghostly spittle doing little to smear the landscape. He cursed the one disadvantage to his predicament, his confounded connection with the sword.

Someone groaned behind him. Ah yes, another problem...his stupidly pacifistic traveling companion was also a burden. Without Dale, Brugs would have free reign over the sword.

Brugs turned and, ignoring Dale who was just struggling to get up, searched about for the barrel in which the sword was trapped. It was in a stinking sewer gutter, and Brugs smashed it into shards against a brick wall. He then moved over to Dale, bloodshot eyes glaring.

"I wasn't able to get my revenge with you shifty-brick friends, but there's be blood spilt tonight!"

"No!" Dale staggered upright, "Brugs, listen to me, you don't have to be like this--"

"Shuttup! I have I life I had planned to live, and thanks to ye I'm dead! I might be able to walk and talk, but where's my meat? Where's my ale? Where's my wenches? Gone, megabloks!"

Brugs flew off, the sword clattering down the cobblestones behind him like a trailing leash. Dale stay put for a sec, but was also jerked forward by the sword. Dale longed to go fine his friends, but he didn't want Brugs to find them, and where he went, Brugs went. A tear spilled down his cheek as his slid into the dark of the Reno's cursed sword.

It was a mistake. As soon as Dale was within the sword, so was Brugs, and the lethal weapon was off like a firecracker, swerving drunkenly down the street, half of it searching for victims, the other trying to prevent murder. It was only a matter of time before the first of many screams pierced the black night.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Commander Redbeard
Bailiff

Post by Commander Redbeard »

The Fellowship of the Pendants marched double-quick out of Orion. No longer did they look like ragged travellers; their old clothes were washed and mended, their swords polished, haversacks loaded with supplies. Each Fellowship member held an oaken staff bought in the city, the weak sunlight flashing off the polished wood. Bjarn strode in front, his new bow hung on his shoulder, looking like a true Forestman leader in his flowing cloak. Behind him strode Dractor the knight and Voolmark the Earthmage, followed by Anardan the Forestman captain Shainya, Reno, Aros and Luxus brought up the rear, the new supply sled trailing behind them. They followed the old Crusader trade route west for several miles, then broke off the road into the wilderness, heading for the Neverwood and the Temple of Lost Stars. The snows were three feet deep, and the cold so intense that they pulled their cloaks so tight around them that they could hardly breathe. They put on their snowshoes when they left the road, which made it much easier to walk with their loads. The Forest was thick and, with the overcast sky, hard to navigate. When it was too dark to see where they were going, Bjarn called a halt for the night. As they huddled around the fire of dead branches, the darkness of the old forest seemed to be pressing in on them, sufficating. Many of the group felt shivers run down their spine for no apparent reason, their backs to the black trees.

The Forest could be a dangerous place at night.
Sitting in a midnight glade
Firelight dancing off burnished blade
A Forestman sits
Wondering about the next day
But after three mugs of ale
Let it bring what it may.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Formendacil wrote:It was a foggy afternoon as they slipped into the city, and they were soon lost from sight. Behind them, Kendo was also lost from sight, and so neither Elbadar nor Quorandis could have seen Kendo grin devilishly and send one of his crew running into the city on a mission.
It was late afternoon as Quorandis and Elbadar came to an inn. They entered, keeping their hoods up, and moving cautiously to the bar. The room was filled with rowdy and drunk patrons.

"Two ales," said Elbadar, somewhat more versed in the art of blending into a bar than the noble Quorandis.

"Tell me, friend," he said to the man on his left, after having taken a few sips. "When does Firetresses go to the market? I've a mind to find me a few pretty ones, and I hear that his are the best."

"The best," snorted the man on the left. "They're no worse than others, I s'pose, but they're no better either. He just barges in on uns'pecting villages and takes everyone he can lay hands on."

"Perhaps so, but at least he'll have a lot to choose from," said Elbadar, as Quorandis half-choked on his ale. "When does he go to market. I've heard he reached harbour quite recently."

"A few days ago," said the man. "Several takings too, I hear. I 'magine he'll go to market on the morrow. Wednesdays are market days, and there'll be lots of prospective buyers. Might take a look m'self."

Elbadar nodded, and turned to sip his ale, but the doors to the tavern were thrown open, and a group of tough-looking mercenaries strode in. They looked straight at Quorandis and Elbadar.

"You two," said their leader. "You're wanted up at the Castle. By Lord Yuri. Drop your weapons."

"I'd rather not, thank you," said Quorandis, continuing to sip his ale. "Send Lord Yuri my regrets."

"Move it, fancypants!" said the leader, brandishing his mace. "Or I've make you."

"Try," said Quorandis quietly, but threateningly. And even as the mercenary started moving, he flicked off his cloak, whipped out his sword, and blocked the mercenary's blow, then backhanded, and stabbed him in the gut. The mercenary dropped to the floor.
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Grid: M-6

When the others woke up, Radjar in specific, he saw Aaylah and Swift sitting there so peacefully, hand in hand, he felt petty that they had to move on.
"Swift" he said "we better move on"
"Sure, you're right" Swift said, freeing himself out of the arms of Freya.
"I'll go wake the others"
"Sure thing" Swift answered.

Soon the others woke up to and the group left.

They walked for hours with only one short break of five minutes. In was could, but in the Fell Forest it was even colder, the trees formed one roof and they didn't let any sunlight trough. They were all cautions, ready to grab there weapons, ready for anything, but nothing happened.

When it was noon they were allready out of Fell Forest, on their way to the border (N-6), they stopped just before nightfall at the middle of their route (M-6).

"That was a Tyco-day" Fraun said.
"You bet ya" Strider added.
"But now, we can rest" Radjar said "I'll guard tonight"
"And I will help you" Strider volunteerd.
"Ok, then that's settled"

The night went without any problems and the next morning they woke up fast, it was still dawn and left.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Formendacil wrote:"Move it, fancypants!" said the leader, brandishing his mace. "Or I've make you."

"Try," said Quorandis quietly, but threateningly. And even as the mercenary started moving, he flicked off his cloak, whipped out his sword, and blocked the mercenary's blow, then backhanded, and stabbed him in the gut. The mercenary dropped to the floor.
There was a moment of silence as the mercenary dropped in pain. Then it was shattered.

"GET THEM!!!" roared another of the mercenaries, and then the five of them charged at Quorandis and Elbadar. The Dragon Master sergeant flung up his battle-axe, meeting the mercenaries as they charged.

Quorandis and Elbadar didn't stand to get run over by the five big mercenaries. Quorandis jumped onto the bar and ran down the length of it, knocking over patrons and drinks as he did. Three of the mercenaries tore after him on the floor. When he reached the end of the bar, he pushed backwards off the wall, landing on top of one of the mercenaries, skewering him.

Meanwhile, Elbadar had dropped to the floor, rolled under a table and come up on the other side. The two mercenaries threw the table between them out of the way and charged at him.

Pretty soon the entire tavern had joined the fight, either on the mercenaries' side, or on the other side. Quorandis signalled Elbadar in the confusion, and pointed at a side door leading into the back room.

More than ready to leave the fight, they made their way over to the door, and then out by a back way into the alley. Quorandis pulled up his retrieved cloak and arbitrary chose to lead them left into the fog.

"Let's try and keep a low profile until morning," he said in a low voice. "We'll be no use to them dead."

"Or imprisoned."

"Right. Or imprisoned."
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

A man sat alone on a sled on a hill. Alone, that is, except for the hawk in his hood and the wolf at his feet. In his hand was a snow globe. Slowly he turned it over and around, watching the flecks of snow fly in dizzy frenzy.

Gib was deep in thought. He was thinking about the past. About everything that had transpired since the end of the war.

He remembered how he couldn't speak, at first, to Griffin, and how the Neverwood seemed to have changed when he returned. The way the trees seemed to die... and then, reemerge later as darker, gloomier trees.

He remembered the conversation he had with Lord Void at the ruins of the Fire Breathing Fortress. He remembered his brief encounter with the blue knight, and the lady. That time when Iondel's attacked and he fell into the caves.
How did he get back up? That was one thing he couldn't remember exactly right.

But Gib remembered what happened after that. He remembered how the Dragon Master and the Legolander had helped him, and how he had rode with them all the way to Port Josef.

Looking back on that time, Gib couldn't help but realize how lost he had been. Bewildered at first, without his friends, then waylaid in the caves, and at last hitching a ride with another fellowship.

But after he parted with their company... After he got the sled and the snow globe, it was like he knew just where to go. He found Grizzle, he found his mother. Gib began to wonder if perhaps there was some blessing on the snow globe that was helping him to find his path. It was a strange notion to be sure, but then it was a strange man who had given him the globe.

Now however, Gib felt lost. He was still numb from what had happened before. His family had rejected him and he felt terrible. Not that he could blame them. Why shouldn't they throw him out?

But now he was without a home. Not in Glestol and not in the Neverwood. Gib turned the globe again.

“I wish you could tell me where to go now.” he said.

Just then Gib caught sight of a wisp of smoke curling up from the woods below him. Jackal sat bolt upright, smelling the wind.

“You know, Jackal. I think that's a sign. Maybe it's time to join another fellowship.”
Commander Redbeard wrote:As they huddled around the fire of dead branches, the darkness of the old forest seemed to be pressing in on them, sufficating. Many of the group felt shivers run down their spine for no apparent reason, their backs to the black trees.

The Forest could be a dangerous place at night.
Reno Regga was sitting by the fire,sharing his cloak with Shainya and wrapping his arm around her shoulder. There were a number of reasons for this. It was cold for one , and with the dark trees hanging overhead, it helped you feel safe to have someone there beside you. And then of course there was the fact that it was February 16th and Reno and Shainya were more then just smitten with each other.

Yes Reno sure felt lucky. After all, how often did a guy with the looks of a pirate get a girl with the face of an angel?

Anyway, it was completely understandable of course, with all the warmth and safety and smitten, that Reno didn't notice when Luxus began to wander off.

“Luxus! Where are you going?” Aros called. Luxus was standing near the edge of the fire light, staring into the darkness.

“Quiet. Did you hear that?”

“Hear what?” Reno wondered. Bjarn and Anarden were out there on guard. It wasn't likely anything would have gotten past them. Reno looked over to where Dractor and Voolmark sat talking. They didn't seem disturbed.

“Come back Luxus, it's probably just Bjarn and An--”

At that moment, wolf jumped from the trees and landed on Luxus. With a cry, Reno and Aros leaped to their feet. The two brothers were all set to murder the wolf when something checked them.

The wolf was-- licking Luxus?

“Hey, where ya been boy?" said Luxus, laughing. "I missed ya!”

Suddenly their eyes were drawn to another figure emerging from the blackness.

“Gib!” Reno cried.
~
“Well that didn't go like I planned it.” Gib thought. He had just been peering into the camp to see who was there when Jackal took off. Gib didn't know it was Luxus, but Jackal did. The two had built up a strong friendship on their last adventure.

But Gib wasn't concerned about Luxus right then, because two forestmen and a knight of immense size were coming at him, weapons drawn.

“Hold it there, stranger.” The gray haired forestman called, bow taught.

“Wait!” said Aros. “he's a friend.”

“Gib, what happened to you?” Reno asked, coming forward. “The last I knew, you were possessed by that demon.”

“It's a long story, Reno. Oh, mind the leg. It's not feeling so good these days.”
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

So it was that Marus stood at the Black Knight border, puzzling over what he should do with his newfound freedom. Marus had spent his entire life trying to escape his surroundings and now that he had, he didn't know what to do. He didn't really know any trades. But he could fight, and if he billed himself as a highly trained mercenary, maybe he could make living.

But Marus's freedom was short lived. As at that moment, the ground beneath him began to shake. There was no one around to witness the strange phenomena as there had been in Targon's case, but Marus vanished just the same. The earth had claimed another victim.
~
“What on earth!” Marus screamed. “What’re ye trying to do, Bargon? Scare me to death? An’ what’s up with yer skin? You look like you fell in the mud.”

Marus was back on the surface again. Bargon returned them as soon as he realized the difficulties of trying to calm Marus down, underground. Marus always had been skittish like that.

“Earth is only one of the many forms I can take.” Bargon said turning into flame. “My physical body is still buried in Dragon Master land.”

“What? What are you talking about? I thought you were dead!”

“It's a long story, Marus. Caimlin tried to kill me but instead he gave me power. I've come just this moment from killing Targon. It is a strange feeling but I've become used to it.”

“I see,” said Marus, still a little shaken. "So what, yer some sort of god now? Hey…you know…this could be good for us. What do you say we go rob some king’s treasure chamber, or better yet, go terrorize Lord Void!”

“No.”

“What?”

“No. Don’t you see Marus? I’ve won. Targon is dead and I have more power then even Lord Void.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So I’m board. Board with all of it, Marus. This land has nothing left to offer me now. I’m leaving.”

“Leaving, what do you mean, leaving? Like to the islands?”

“No, I’m leaving Dametreos all together. I’m off to discover some new land or maybe create one. Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me.”

“Come with you ? Well, well I don’t know. You know I’ve never been the adventurous sort. Um. Well, then again… I guess I’d be pretty safe if I stuck with you. All right, I’m in. But only, as long as we don’t go somewhere with dragons.”

“I think I can arrange that” said Bargon. “Now hang on.”

With that, the ground under Marus rumbled and flew straight up into the sky. Bargon followed, turning into a vapor. The two men were leaving Dametreos.
Into the sunset.
A happy ending.
Or was it?

Deep within the folds of earth, something was moving.
A heart beating.
Budum
Budum
Budum
Targon was alive. How? Why? I don’t know. Targon didn’t know. He was still unconscious. But Targon was alive.
Very alive.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

The Green Knight wrote:“Wait!” said Aros. “he's a friend.”

“Gib, what happened to you?” Reno asked, coming forward. “The last I knew, you were possessed by that demon.”

“It's a long story, Reno. Oh, mind the leg. It's not feeling so good these days.”
I-10
The Neverwood

Reno reached forward and helped Gib toward the fire, where Shainya rolled out a blanket for the old hermit. Gib sat down with an "oof" and sighed. Reno sat too and handed Gib a slice of toasted bread. Gib bite down on it and then tossed the rest to Jackel.

"My thanks, Reno, lad. Now what are you doing here in Neverwood?"

"First," said Aros, "What happened to you after you were possessed?"

Gib sighed. The memoried were painfull, but he knew they wouldn't trust him fully until he had told all. As hea told his tale, Luxus cuddled with Jackel and Bjarn and Anardan went back out to guard the camp. The rest listened to Gib quietly. At last when Gib was done Reno burst out, "So you were the one who killed BloodVaine! You saved Dametreos!"

Gib flushed. "Well, I suppose...I have never actually though of it that way..."

He stopped, then looked keenly at Reno. "Now, tell me, what are eight companions ranging from the age of seven to goodness know what are doing in the camping in the Neverwood in the middle of the worst winters in history?"

"We're here to save Dametreos, like you!" piped up Luxus.

Shainya coughed. "Well, it's a bit more complicated than that..."

And so the three Regga brothers and Shainya told Gib the entire tale begining when Bjarn was visited by Daner Pluto, and ending with the discovery in Classic Archives. When they were done, Gib was next to gaping.

"A temple...in the Neverwood...?"
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Commander Redbeard
Bailiff

Post by Commander Redbeard »

Their company was now up to nine.

Gib seemed to need no snowshoes, he plodded through the three-foot snowdrifts like he was walking on land, Jackal trotting lightly behind him. The trees were grey in the light, the pleasant feeling that the trees seemed to give them welcome after the pitch-black night. With the pace they were keeping up, they covered miles before the shadows began to lenghen.

Suddenly, Jackal began to snarl, his hackles raised. Gib, who had been striding in the front holding a lantern, held up his hand and halted the group. There was silence before a long, wailing howl was heard in the distance.

"Timberwolves!"
Sitting in a midnight glade
Firelight dancing off burnished blade
A Forestman sits
Wondering about the next day
But after three mugs of ale
Let it bring what it may.
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Sitting down, Martin began to speak with a somewhat subdued voice.
“The time has come. Durlass has lost the initiative. I say we strike now. The people here are most likely all to willing to find a scapegoat for all the setbacks we have had recently.”
“You want to do it now? What about the snow? How will you get you message across?”
“The snow has stopped. People are beginning to venture out of their homes now. That works both for and against us. On one hand, I will be able to have an audience. On the other hand, people will be able to get food and supplies. We need to keep the masses hungry for just a bit longer.”
Howard sat for a moment, his chin resting upon his hand. “When shall I start?”
“Tonight. But for God’s sake man, dress warmly - have you and your men in proper winter gear – at least two pairs of it. Last night I stoked my fire the whole way up and I was still cold.”
Howard began to get up, but then stopped. “When shall I report to you?”
“Tomorrow morning. Meet me at location B. Durlass has had his eyes on me – he might have lost interest, but you can never be sure with a crook like him.”
Both men laughed and Martin stood up himself. Howard saluted, arm outstretched. Martin returned the gesture. “Best of luck to you Howard.”
“The same to you sir.”

The revolution had begun.
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Grid: N-6

They had walked al noon and with the pace they had, they would arrive at the tribe in only two houres. They WOULD have....

"Easy now" Strider said "nothing can happen with us, we're in our terretory"
"No, Strider, you could never know, maybe they have teamed up with Ciroal Grimtongue to gain more power" Swift said.
"Rule trough power, rule trough agression, that's what you say isn't it?" Fraun said with a smile on his face.
"How do you know?"
"Strider told me that"

They continued their pace as suddenly, warriors jumped out of the ground, bows ready and swords unsheated. There war at least hundred soldiers around them.
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

"Surrender" the captain ordered. This was clearly a guerilla-force, their faces were "painted with mud and the all wore brown cloaks. Between the older men there were even children, from ages eleven to sixteen.

"Captain Leonidas" Swift said "how delightfull to see you back"
"Swift, is that you?"
"Yes, that's me allright, why aren't you at the Citadel of the Fallen Three-Hundred at the Medins Pass? (new WP citadel[N-6])"

"We are guarding our terretory here, to protect it from incoming attacks, we will only fall back to the citadel when it's time"
"Geesh, is the situation that bad?"
"Yes, but it's pretty bad everywhere, those megablocks Ciroal Acolytes are manupulating everyone around here to join their cause, we've allready summoned most of the tribes to the Citadel"
"What about the Thousand Immortals?"
"We're still gathering them and we are still gathering men to fight in our army to, this is bad, mylord"
"Come with me to the Citadel and we shall discuss everything there"

So, they went to the Citadel, the Heart of The New Order (The New Order consisted out of tribes like the Rogue Wolves whom were scattered all across the northern part of the mainland[N-6]).