Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: February 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Guess who's back...

It's me again and I have another 2 characters:
As for the pics, I don't have any of them 'cause i don't have a digi-cam( my uncle made the previous ones :wink: ) but on one day there will be pics.
Name: Swift
Background: His father was the chieftain of a Wolfpack tribe at the border of the land of the Wolfpack and the Dark Forest. In a skirmish Swift's father was killed by an hostile arrow, Silverback's brother Grayback raised the little Swift from then on. Now, Swift has grown up and has claimed his right as leader of the tribe.
Faction:Wolf Pack
Place in hierarchy:Chieftain of the Rogue Wolves
Equipment: Two custom swords(one of his uncle and one of his dad), black cloak, bow and quiver.
Other: He has earned his name Swift because he can move faster then any human being(he's even faster then a Triark Dragoon from Ikros). The first time he noticed this was on his maturness test while he was twelf, the Whelps(young Wolf Pack children) needed to face an wild timber wolf with only using their self made sword.
Looks:Boba Fett face, allmost always wears his black hood while not he has long black hair, standard Wolf Pack clothing.
Class:Main character

and

Name: Strider
Background:He was born as a lower class Wolf Pack Whelp, so that's how he met Swift on later age. They had many adventures together with Swift's uncle. When Swift's uncle died he was in an emotional period, but he got over that pretty quick 'cause in his tribe there is no such a thing as emotions that's for weaklings. The entire life of male Whelps is all about fighting ,killing and defending the ground of their tribe. In one of his training excercices in the woods with Swift, he met Draco a Dragon Master who was hunting. Draco then stayed a while in the Pack and then left.
That's how their friendship started.
Faction:Wolf Pack
Place in hierarchy:Guard of Swift
Equipment: custom sword, throwing knives
Other:He earned his name Strider because he can walk without anyone hearing him.
Looks:Rascus face, normal Wolf Pack clothing, brown cloak(that show that he's a lesser), mostly wears hood while not he has black hair
Last edited by Sir Drake on Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Its good to see all these new guys, but maybe we should give Nathan a fighting chance here?
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

TheOrk wrote:Its good to see all these new guys, but maybe we should give Nathan a fighting chance here?
It's no problem, really. :)

Actually, I prefer to update a ton of characters and members in bulk, as opposed to updating one or two every week.

As the the face issue, Mike and Forester have already cleared that up, and I agree with what they said.

To all new members, if you have read the entire roleplay (which is quite a task, I know) then feel free to start posting, even if you haven't been 'officially' registered.

Just a note, since there is an ever-growing backlog of characters, I might not get them up today (I have a life away from LEGO, strange as it might seem).

Let the roleplay continue! :D
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Cyclonis
Bailiff

Post by Cyclonis »

oh, LEGO-las, im sorry, but i forgot to read your post, then i went ahead and posted another thing. It still makes sense, if we swich the two posts around, sorry once again.

Cause, your post is about Cyclonis and Qual entering the ship.

And my post was about me and qual entering the ship. we didnt actually enter it, but i posted that after you posted yours (if that makes sense)

Sorry once again, my mistake :oops:
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

So, already 3 posts as an roleplay member, what ya think of my posts are they good or do I need to change something about it?
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

It's looking good - try to make your posts just a little eaiser to get through, but even the difference from your 1st to 3rd post is showing - good job and keep at it :wink:
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Whew, done at last!

Members pages have been updated and added:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... mbers.html

Please let me know if I've missed anything...
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Whew, done at last!

Members pages have been updated and added:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... mbers.html

Please let me know if I've missed anything...
:? You left out my guys, but with all those different people you would probley missed one anyways.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

TheOrk wrote:You left out my guys, but with all those different people you would probley missed one anyways.
:? Sorry about that! I did change you page, but for some reason I forgot to upload it, here it is:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... heOrk.html

Redbeard:

Hey, your latest post was really good, but there are a few minor errors:

First, Daner both spoke and heard the phrase 'Temple of lost Stars' many times in the early RP, and he wouldn't call it cursed. Also, the temple is 4000 years old, so the texts in that section should be at least that old.

Other than that, it looks great! :)
Rubberchickenknight
Squire

Post by Rubberchickenknight »

well, here's my first character:
Name:Ikiro Takahashi
Background:A relative of the Shogun, he was trained in the fashion of ninjas when he was a young boy by a private tutor who was a master ninja in disguise. He quickly rose through the ranks of the Ninjas of the Rising Sun when he joined. At age 20 he was elected leader of the Sun ninjas and he made it his private goal to track down rebel samurai who killed his father.
Faction:Ninja
Place In Hierarchy:Leader of the Ninjas of the Rising Sun
Equipment:Katana, cutlass, deathspikes
Other:
Class: Main Character
Username:Rubberchickenknight
looks:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1098671
"When you are wrestling for possession of a sword, the man with the handle always wins." - Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
Commander Redbeard
Bailiff

Post by Commander Redbeard »

Changed the things you pointed out, Nathan. :)

To all the new RPers, welcome! Hopefully, as spring hits, we'll whip up a little RP-Fever...
Sitting in a midnight glade
Firelight dancing off burnished blade
A Forestman sits
Wondering about the next day
But after three mugs of ale
Let it bring what it may.
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

In response to a point made by Justin, I have slightly edited the post concerning Karl and the peace conference. Just thought I'd let you all know...
Last edited by lemon_squeezer2 on Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

Name: Markus
Background: Markus, who was born to a barbarrian tribe, left the tribe because of 'differences of opinion' at the tender age of 12. He rebels against types of authority, and uses violance as a means of entertainment.
Faction:None
Place in hierarchy:Nomad
Equipment: Armour, Helmet, Brown cape, two greatswords,Horse, and pants.
Looks:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordo ... /brian.jpg
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Hi, I have another character for the CCRP(I've got permission for this one :wink: ). Won't keep you longer excited:

-Picture will come on one day-
Name: Freya Jerlock
Background: When Fraun was born Freya, was 2 years old so she doesn't remember her mother or father either. She was found by Voolmark together with Fraun and then raised by him. She knows a little bit of magic and is a fierce warrior.
Faction: Forestmen
Place in hierarchy: Lieutenant of the Rangers
Equipment: Black bow, greatsword
Other: n/a
Looks:n/a
Class: Secondary character
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Hey Drake, just a small note, in one of your posts you mention Mithril. Mithril is a Lord Of The Rings creation, and therefore does not belong in Dametreos.

Also, I know roleplaying can be exciting, but can you please slow down you posting just a bit? I'm having a hard time keeping up! :)

Also, don't forget to put the grid locations at the top of the posts so everyone else knows where you are!

All of you new members are really turning into find RPers. Keep it up! :P