The Best of the Worst (Favorite CCRP villian)

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games

Who is/was the best villain?

Lord Void
50%
Faolin The Assassin
32%
Burtrand
5%
Other (please say)
14%

Total votes: 22

Barbapple
Steward

The Best of the Worst (Favorite CCRP villian)

Post by Barbapple »

Just a little poll to spark up a new year for the CCRP.... So who will take your vote?

Will is be..
Lord Void
Faolin the Assassin
Burtrand

Or perhaps someone else.......
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Lord Void. He's got a blinkin' monicle :wink:
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

It's gotta be Lord Void. Come one. He just LOOKS evilly cool. :D :twisted:
Space rocks.
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Well, when you think about it, Void wasn't too bad. I mean, he did help kill Bloodvain and he is helping fix Drock. I had to go with Faolin. Just so evil. :twisted: But I am thinking now that I should have gone with other, the other being Bloodvain. I am surprised you didn't put him there.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

hmmm... I'm torn... :?

Lord Void certainly was evil in the begining...but now he's becoming quite nice...hm...perhaps I should change that soon... :twisted:

Faolan was certainly a bad guy, cold and calulating...but is he evil enough?

Burtrand I don't consider evil, per say...he was a pirate, and bloodthirsty and greedy, but for some reason he doesn't strike me as evil.

Of course, there are (were) a lot of other evil characters, Aezezal, BloodVaine, Majisto (maybe), Kento (somewhat), the Sorceror-King, short-lived Jago, Adamapolis, Defore Grimtongue...

I won't vote yet...I have to comtemplate this...
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Well...

BloodVaine was certainly the most evil person of the past year, but I REALLY didn't like him. And it wasn't just that he was evil.

Lord Void is a fascinating character, but he's kind of turning good. As a villian he was totally unsuccessful.

I dunno who my favourite would be. I gotta think on this.
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

Hmm im not even playing the game and i really liked lord void i cinda like evil guys in movies and other stuff

Erik
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Faolin is pure Classic Misfits era. 'Nuff said.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

I love Faolan, he's a fantastic villain.
Burtrand I never really considered a villain, I mean, a pirate is a pirate, come on.
Bloodvaine is just evil and satanic. :twisted: ... cool though.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
gcg
Villein

Post by gcg »

Betcha can't guess who I voted for... I think it's awesome that I made such an impact on the minds of the roleplayers, even months after I left. I always had the intention of coming back, but now the roleplay seems too complex for me to just jump back in, and plus my role (as villain) has been filled to capacity now. I may rejoin the RP in the future after I get school and some other things worked out (and read up on about 14 or so monthe of back posts.)
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

gcg wrote:Betcha can't guess who I voted for... I think it's awesome that I made such an impact on the minds of the roleplayers, even months after I left. I always had the intention of coming back, but now the roleplay seems too complex for me to just jump back in, and plus my role (as villain) has been filled to capacity now. I may rejoin the RP in the future after I get school and some other things worked out (and read up on about 14 or so monthe of back posts.)
Hey! Great to hear from you again!

If you ever do come back to the Roleplay, I would say that you could probably skip some of those earlier months. As long as you read the recaps and have a general idea what happened, that would be enough, although I would certainly say that the months immediately before the current one MUST be read.

(Note, the above info applies to new members as well...)

Anyways, nice to see you pop in and say hi! Stop around whenever you have the time.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

gcg wrote:Betcha can't guess who I voted for... I think it's awesome that I made such an impact on the minds of the roleplayers, even months after I left. I always had the intention of coming back, but now the roleplay seems too complex for me to just jump back in, and plus my role (as villain) has been filled to capacity now. I may rejoin the RP in the future after I get school and some other things worked out (and read up on about 14 or so monthe of back posts.)
Welcome back gcg! I agree with Mike that you really don't have to read ALL of the past roleplay, just the recaps and the past two months or so. Hopefully also I'll get more Archiving done soon, which will make the CCRP epic a lot easier to read.

Well, I've finally decided and voted. When I wrote my first post in this thread, Lord Void was getting way too nice for confort. Well, he's back to normal now, so I voted for him. :twisted:
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Dragoman
Laborer

Post by Dragoman »

Yea, Lord Void really seems to be a real jerk considering recent events, but when I say that he is a jerk I mean it in the kindest and most respectful way. :)

Anyways he’s got my vote
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Dragoman wrote:Yea, Lord Void really seems to be a real jerk considering recent events, but when I say that he is a jerk I mean it in the kindest and most respectful way
Yes I must agree that Lord Void has certainly been acting very jerkiable lately, but then again that Faloan was an "old person killer" back in the day. Now that's just despicustible! Still, this is a favorite villains award, not the vilest, heartlessest, cruelest, nastiest...(You get the picture) award.

Personally I don't know if I like my villains totally evil.
I mean:
Gart
Targon
Bargon
Caimlin
Marus
They aren't really pure evil. They're more midevil :D *ducks down to avoid the barrage of rotten tomatoes*
Well, Brugs was pretty bad, but I don't really know if he was mine. The guy just sort of sprung up out of the "copy and paste" function. What? It's true! sorta

Anyway, I voted for Burtrand: the man who makes you think twice about those lovable, beer swiging, searats.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
eNiGMa
Justiciar

Post by eNiGMa »

Robin Hood wrote:Well, when you think about it, Void wasn't too bad. I mean, he did help kill Bloodvain and he is helping fix Drock.
The truly evil ones always have ultirior motives.... Void is just getting up close and personal (with kindness this time) before he strikes hard. I just don't trust him. He's got my vote!
Nathan Cunningham
[url=http://sly-pig.blogspot.com]Blog[/url] | [url=https://www.facebook.com/nathan.cunningham.9]Facebook[/url] | [url=http://sly-pig.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html]MOCs[/url]