CCRP Recap: January

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

CCRP Recap: January

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Another month, another recap. January was pretty slow, so the recap is also relativly brief. As always, PM me if I've missed something or you want something edited.

Lego absens!
(pun not intended)

Nick
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

1) Viktor Okzskcarouldghf is introduced, finding out he has just been discharged from the KKII army. He sets off out on his own looking for adventure.

2) Jayko and Elwen are imprisoned on a slaver galley (cont’d from Dec.) Elwen becomes more and more depressed as the slaver gets nearer to Anka Dolor, a major slave port.

3) Bjarn unexpectedly meets Daner Pluto who reveals that Reno is the half brother of Luxus. He then gives a short family history of the family telling how the two pendants are connected to it all. He also tells how the pendants might stop the cold snap that is slowly overtaking all of Dameteros should the temple of lost stars be found. He then heals Bjarn and leaves. Bjarn then tells Luxus, Reno, and Aros of their relationship and the four of them, in addition to Voolmark, Shinya, Anardan, and Sir Dractor set out for the temple via Orion. Along the way they not only get lost, but find Shinya’s former hometown (now destroyed), break their sled, and Luxus gets hypothermia.

4) Gib, Quorandis, and Elbadar make their way to Port Jozef, only to discover that Elwen and Jayko have been kidnapped by slave traders. Gib separates and finds grizzly while the other two find passage with Kendo – a ninja pirate whom Elbadar had met in battle before. Kendo does not reconize the Dragon Master, but remains highly suspicious.

5) Things grind to a halt between the Falcons and the Royal Knights as the coronation of Kjeld takes place.

6) The Falcon 1st fleet is trapped between two massive storm systems. Girard, the Falcon admiral, attempts to ride it out, but the entire fleet is lost.

7) Logen finds Dale’s sword, unaware that Brugs – one of the two Dragon Masters is imprisoned in it as well as a result of last month's fiasco.

8.) Void continues to translate goblin works, still searching for a counter-spell for Drock.

9) A formal council is gathered between the Falcons, Legolanders, Black Knights, Royal Knights, Forestmen, Crusaders, and the Bulls.

10) The Falcon resistance hunkers down as the snow piles up to second-story windows. Poor management and bureaucracy prevent distribution of food and mild cases of starvation begin to break out in some corners of Falconis City.

11) Frustrated and impatient, Gerrik sets out from Bull Isle to see for himself what has occurred since the Bloodvaine war.

12) The Lone Ranger, having fled after the siege of Orion makes his way to the Legolander isles.

13) Willem Blackcloak, along with Graygon escape from Daggerfall Spire.
Last edited by lemon_squeezer2 on Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

KP 2011!
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Great job on the recap lemon sqeezer!
I just want to point out a mistake, you might have missed somthing there.
Along the way they not only get lost, but find Shinya’s former hometown (now destroyed), break their sled, and
Hopefully the RP will pick up this month.
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Nice recap that comes in handy for reading the story, if you read this you can read the full story later to know the details.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Good job as always on the recap. Without you who knows if we'd even have one.

I will say that this one looks like it was somewhat rushed: there's quite a few misspelled names.

Let me guess: busy day?
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Gee, how did you know? :P

I have to admit, it was a bit rushed. Sorry about that - I'll get those spellings patched up right now.

It is no problem to do the recap though. I actually feel compelled to do it - quite frankly I don't know where I would be without Nate's because I didn't read the actual threads, just the recaps

KP 2011!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

lemon_squeezer2 wrote:quite frankly I don't know where I would be without Nate's because I didn't read the actual threads, just the recaps
:shock: *gasp*

BURN, BURN, BURN!!! :twisted:
Seriously, thanks again for doing this! February will certainly make up for January! :wink:
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].