Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: March 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Lord of the Lego wrote:Theodore looked at them uncertainly, then he, too, drew out his sword, as did his men.
Um, Nathan? You put Theodore instead of Lego. Just thought you should know.

Dan :wink:

P.S. The Boss CAN make mistakes! :twisted:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Hey, I would like to add another character,

Character's Name: Alexkov Vassili Zaitsev
Character's Age: 19
Character's Background: Alexkov is conscripted by the Red Flames to serve in the Red Army, he was first with the Shocktroops, but he was later transferred to the Sharpshooters when he received the mission to kill Swift. He grew to a hero in the Red Army due to his magnificent deeds done at the frontlines.
Character's Faction: Wolf Pack (Red Flames)
Character's Equipment: Sword, shield, grey-green cloak
Character's Place in Hierarchy: Sergeant
Other Information: n/a
Class: Minor character
Submitted By: Sir Drake

That was it. Thanks for reading.
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Sir Drake wrote:
LEGO-las wrote:Could somebody post links to the recaps? I'm desperate!
February, 2005viewtopic.php?t=4088
January, 2005viewtopic.php?t=3874
December, 2004viewtopic.php?t=3638
November, 2004viewtopic.php?t=3256
October, 2004viewtopic.php?t=3000
September, 2004viewtopic.php?t=2655
August, 2004viewtopic.php?t=2312
July, 2004viewtopic.php?t=2147
June, 2004viewtopic.php?t=1786
May, 2004viewtopic.php?t=1538
April, 2004viewtopic.php?t=1322

That's about it I think, hope it helps you!
Thank you! I'll be your friend for the rest of my life! (Even though I don't really know you)
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

LEGO-las wrote:Thank you! I'll be your friend for the rest of my life! (Even though I don't really know you)
It's really nothing, always glad to help. :wink:
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

At last, I have updated the members pages:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... mbers.html

Welcome to the CCRP, Sir Dillon! :)

I have gotten into a bad habit of screwing up members pages, so please let me know if a page in incorrect in any way.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Sir Dillon
Man-At-Arms

Post by Sir Dillon »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote: I have gotten into a bad habit of screwing up members pages, so please let me know if a page in incorrect in any way.
nope, nothings wrong, thanks. :D
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Well, after several months of living off of old characters and NPCs, I have once again created a new character. Actually, he's technically been around since the Sorceror-king reached the Fire-breathing Fortress, and we've already encountered him via a letter to the Sorceror-king, but here he is for official registration:

Name: Oris Del Grakken
Background: The nephew of General Del Grakken, traitor-king of the Dragon Masters during the BloodVaine war, he was the 2nd Corporal of the Regiment assigned by Lord Void to the Sorceror-king, under Sergeant Targon's command. After the promotion of 1st Corporal Elbadar, Del Grakken became the de facto 1st Corporal of the Regiment. With the rest of the regiment, he served in battle against the Black Falcons and the Red Cross Knights near Orion. After the war, when now-Colonel Elbadar joined Bernard Quorandis on a quest to rescue Elwen, Del Grakken was left in command of the regiment, and it was under his command that it returned to Talistrand, where the Sorceror-king awaited.
Faction: Dragon Master, of the Sorceror-king
Place In Hierarchy: 2nd Corporal of a Dragon Master regiment.
Equipment: Halberd, sword, ovoid shield, "samurai"-type armour, dragon helm (red dragon plume and wings).
Other: Oris Del Grakken, like most Dragon Masters, is mostly loyal to one person: himself. However, he is prudent enough to see that his life depends on loyalty and obedience to the Sorceror-king. However, he saw the success his uncle had in defying Lord Void and ruling a nation, and dreams of doing the same one day.
Looks: Average height for a Dragon Master soldier, so taller than most. Has a narrow black goatee and mustace, and is dressed in standard-issue uniforms for his regiment.
Class: Minor Character
Last edited by Formendacil on Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Formendacil wrote:Well, after several months of living off of old characters and NPCs, I have once again created a new character. Actually, he's technically been around since the Sorceror-king reached the Fire-breathing Fortress, and we've already encountered him via a letter to the Sorceror-king, but here he is for official registration:

Name: Mar Grakken
Great character Mike! There is one minor thing, Del Grakken's full name is Erik Del Grakken, Del Grakken being his last name, like Peter McSornley. Sorry if that wasn't really clear.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
Formendacil wrote:Well, after several months of living off of old characters and NPCs, I have once again created a new character. Actually, he's technically been around since the Sorceror-king reached the Fire-breathing Fortress, and we've already encountered him via a letter to the Sorceror-king, but here he is for official registration:

Name: Mar Grakken
Great character Mike! There is one minor thing, Del Grakken's full name is Erik Del Grakken, Del Grakken being his last name, like Peter McSornley. Sorry if that wasn't really clear.
Hmm... must be bad memory....

No problem! The edit buttons work wonders. :D

EDIT: Done, and done!
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Geuss what? I read it! I won't be asking for people to sumit up anymore! But the one sad thing is... I haven't read this month's. Booooooo!
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

LEGO-las wrote:Geuss what? I read it! I won't be asking for people to sumit up anymore! But the one sad thing is... I haven't read this month's. Booooooo!
Well, actually you can't read this months recap, since there isn't one, the story of this month is still busy. You'll have to read the five pages, but that isn't that much,...only five pages. Happy reading! :D
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

LEGO-las wrote:Geuss what? I read it! I won't be asking for people to sumit up anymore! But the one sad thing is... I haven't read this month's. Booooooo!
Although we may let you get away with reading just the recaps for the months of the more-distant past, we are going to have to ask that you read at least the last few months of the actual Roleplay. There is a wealth of example about style, as well as much important information lost in the recaps that cannot be gained elsewhere.

I would say that you must, at least, read January, February, and March as far as it has gone. Nathan (Lord_Of_The_LEGO) will, of course, point out if this is an erroneous decision on my part, but in all likelihood, he will ask as much, if not more. It is essential on joining the Roleplay that you have a clear idea of what is going on. This is, after all, a pretend world, and like all worlds, what happens in the past affects what happens in the present. And the future.

Continue to ask questions if you have any! We want to see you join.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Formendacil wrote:Continue to ask questions if you have any! We want to see you join.
I think that's a mistake, since he's allready part of the Roleplay. His character is Qual Ren, the guy who was on the boat following Kendo, together with Keyfar and Cyclonis(Cyclonis' characters). Just to mention. :wink:
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Sir Drake wrote:
Formendacil wrote:Continue to ask questions if you have any! We want to see you join.
I think that's a mistake, since he's allready part of the Roleplay. His character is Qual Ren, the guy who was on the boat following Kendo, together with Keyfar and Cyclonis(Cyclonis' characters). Just to mention. :wink:
Well, it might be a technical mistake on my part, but he should have read the Roleplay prior to joining. It's one of the requirements.

Besides which, we want to see him ACTIVE, right? One can hardly say that about him at the moment.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Formendacil wrote:I would say that you must, at least, read January, February, and March as far as it has gone. Nathan (Lord_Of_The_LEGO) will, of course, point out if this is an erroneous decision on my part, but in all likelihood, he will ask as much, if not more. It is essential on joining the Roleplay that you have a clear idea of what is going on. This is, after all, a pretend world, and like all worlds, what happens in the past affects what happens in the present. And the future.
I agree with Mike completely, though I understand it can be quite overwhelming to read all of that, since it is pretty disorganized.

Sir Drake, I have a bone to pick with you. First, the Forestmen never did rebuild Hemlock for several reasons. They never agreed too, they have trouble of their own, and it is the middle of winter, with six feet of snow and frigid winds! Unfortunatly, this makes most if not all of your latest post incorrect. Also, as I have asked before, could you slow things down? How can Aaylah suddenly be pregant? I know there have been some...er...'hints' in your posts, but even then, she wouldn't be feeling tired or anything this early. Remember, the Dametreos's timetable is equal to ours...so in Dametreos today it is March 9, 2005.