Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: April 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Formendacil wrote:He's, you know, that RPer that pops in every now and then these days, started posting in 2004, and has been active mainly in the Great Fright Knights and KK1 Saga, particularly in the adventure into Dark Forest island territory, where they met Klonebric. Right now he mainly concentrates on his main character, Umgonfadricks Alfaux Legosperes, the angst-ridden half-ork half-giant sea squid. I think he can be found at Grid #-& right now, in the Big Happy Hour Bar, with his girlfriend, Miss Pretty.
I reaffirm my previous statement. :wink:

*calls mental ward hotline: 555-33-WACKO*

Me: "Hello, I would like to report a case of sudden insanity."

Some guy: "Hold please."

Me: "OH, GOSH, HELP ME, I CAN'T HOLD MIKE DOWN, HE'S WRITING ANOTHER POST, OH, THE PAIN!!!"

Ok...add me to the unstable list. :wink:

*waits for Micah to post about Targon so Rosa and Viktor can kick some butt, whether it is Targon's, Burtrand's, misc. pirates', or a drunk, KK2-hating punk* :wink: :twisted:
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Micah, Cyclonis, Dillon, Ork: Your members pages have been updated. Man, I sure like doing these in bulk! :wink:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... mbers.html

Speaking of bulk...check out my four new characters coming to a computer screen near you! :twisted:
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Sir Dillon
Man-At-Arms

Post by Sir Dillon »

Umm. For some reason my new char isn't there :?
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Sir Dillon wrote:Umm. For some reason my new char isn't there :?
Kor? Yes he is:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... illon.html
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Wow thanks Nate. Your characters look cool(especially the Fright Knight one :wink: ) It looks like the misfits are almost bled dry.
Also with Sir Dillon's recent post that usually happens with me so it must be something with computers.
Sir Dillon
Man-At-Arms

Post by Sir Dillon »

O.K. thanks, now he shows up. Weird that he wasn't there before.
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Regretablly, I am very, very busy. So busy in fact, that I barly have had much time to post, much less Recap. Next month should be better, but for now, I am asking someone to step forward and undertaking the daunting task of compiling over ten pages of material into one post. I have already progressed ~ 4 pages, so whoever wants to do this, I'll be happy to send them the work I've done so far.

Again, I'm very sorry

Thanks

Nick
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

lemon_squeezer2 wrote:Regretably, I am very, very busy. So busy in fact, that I barly have had much time to post, much less Recap. Next month should be better, but for now, I am asking someone to step forward and undertaking the daunting task of compiling over ten pages of material into one post. I have already progressed ~ 4 pages, so whoever wants to do this, I'll be happy to send them the work I've done so far.
Pity....

On the other hand, maybe no Recap will mean that future people joining the RP will have to actually read the actual posts before joining.

*Is trying to look for a silver lining*

I'd offer to take over, but once was more than enough! I've got school to keep on top of, and a quest to get done. Any of the newer-bies want to try?
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Formendacil wrote:
lemon_squeezer2 wrote:Regretably, I am very, very busy. So busy in fact, that I barly have had much time to post, much less Recap. Next month should be better, but for now, I am asking someone to step forward and undertaking the daunting task of compiling over ten pages of material into one post. I have already progressed ~ 4 pages, so whoever wants to do this, I'll be happy to send them the work I've done so far.
Pity....

On the other hand, maybe no Recap will mean that future people joining the RP will have to actually read the actual posts before joining.

I'd offer to take over, but once was more than enough! I've got school to keep on top of, and a quest to get done. Any of the newer-bies want to try?
I want to give it a try, but this was such a long month, so much happened, plus, I'm getting terribly much work from school lately... :(
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Formendacil wrote:
Pity....

I would have tried honestly to do it, but for one thing I posted several times between the 30th and 2nd so it's all a big blurr. :?
I will try to keep notes for this month until a professional can take over again :P But I'm not making any promises.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

lemon_squeezer2 wrote:Regretablly, I am very, very busy. So busy in fact, that I barly have had much time to post, much less Recap. Next month should be better, but for now, I am asking someone to step forward and undertaking the daunting task of compiling over ten pages of material into one post. I have already progressed ~ 4 pages, so whoever wants to do this, I'll be happy to send them the work I've done so far.

Again, I'm very sorry
I understand Nick, and it's no problem. I'll look into seeing if I can make some progress, but I, too, can't make any promises.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

The Green Knight wrote:I’m not sure how the eastern Knights Kingdom came into being, though I did hear something about appealing to the younger generation, whatever that means.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Ajaxx looked at his friend and fellow soldier with beetle-black eyes.
You guys are hilarious!!! :lol: Kudos for both of those great posts! I love history/geography enhancing posts.

Welcome aboard, Ajaxx. :wink:
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

I've got a question: Why is the Castle of Morcia in black knight's territory?
Sir Dillon
Man-At-Arms

Post by Sir Dillon »

LEGO-las wrote:I've got a question: Why is the Castle of Morcia in black knight's territory?
It's not. It's on N-15.
Did I accidentally say it was in Black Knights land somewhere?
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Sir Dillon wrote:
LEGO-las wrote:I've got a question: Why is the Castle of Morcia in black knight's territory?
It's not. It's on N-15.
Did I accidentally say it was in Black Knights land somewhere?
I dunno. Maybe I'm just REALLY out of it. But it seems like I saw it on a map in black knights territorry. Oh well, at least I know it's not now.