Why are the threads closed?

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Sir Drake
Archer

Why are the threads closed?

Post by Sir Drake »

Why are the Roleplay Planning thread and the Roleplaying thread of april closed? It's not the end of april yet :?

PS: Daimyo, good luck on your preliminairy comeback, if you're wondering where Rad is, he's at Hemlock Stronghold :wink:
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

This is news to me :evil:
Nate, Micah, ?Mike? WHY????????????
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Yeah, why are they locked? :?

Sir Drake: Thanks for the encouragement. Like Al Pacino said, "I try to get out but they just keep pullin' me back in."
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Sir Dillon
Man-At-Arms

Post by Sir Dillon »

Hmmm :? maybe they thought today was the 1st instead of the 24th?
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

TheOrk wrote:This is news to me :evil:
Nate, Micah, ?Mike? WHY????????????
Because the Moderators are gone for most of the weekend. Nathan rarely ever goes online on Sunday, and I am irregular at best for that day, and while Micah is a regular poster, there is no guarantee as to when he's going to be online.

Therefore, in consideration of the very rebellious noises being made by Daimyo with regards to the Rules laid down by the Moderating Team, Nathan thought it better to lock the threads than to come back on Monday and find that we've nearly blown up.

I would encourage you to write your posts on your own computer, if you were intending to write some anyway, and then save them to post once the threads are re-opened. In all likelihood, that will occur tomorrow (Monday, April 25th) morning, but I can give no sureties.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~

*Note: I am leaving this thread open, to give you people a place to vent, and because in all likelihood someone would open another thread if this one were closed. Please note that banning (either permanent or temporary) is a likely punishment should the rules be persistently or seriously broken.
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Daimyo wrote:Sir Drake: Thanks for the encouragement. Like Al Pacino said, "I try to get out but they just keep pullin' me back in."
It's nothing, really, I always liked Radjar, it's nice to see his spirital father back under the RPers.

BTW, is your signature something that Zap Brannigan said in Futurame? :wink:
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Yep sure is Drake :lol:
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Well, I don't won't to be rude, but it's monday, can they be opened now?

Thank you friendly admins :D

*EDIT* Thanks again :wink:
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Formendacil wrote:Because the Moderators are gone for most of the weekend. Nathan rarely ever goes online on Sunday, and I am irregular at best for that day, and while Micah is a regular poster, there is no guarantee as to when he's going to be online.

Therefore, in consideration of the very rebellious noises being made by Daimyo with regards to the Rules laid down by the Moderating Team, Nathan thought it better to lock the threads than to come back on Monday and find that we've nearly blown up.

I would encourage you to write your posts on your own computer, if you were intending to write some anyway, and then save them to post once the threads are re-opened. In all likelihood, that will occur tomorrow (Monday, April 25th) morning, but I can give no sureties.
The threads are now open again, and so I am locking this thread.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].