Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: May 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:I would like the welcome a new CCRP member to our ranks: Sir Kohran!

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... ohran.html

Welcome, Sir Kohran! :D

Also, the main members page has been updated:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... mbers.html
Thank you Nate! I hope I will get settled in here, and expand my profile as time goes by. Jaythus is just a starter, though he is certainly important to me. I just need to get the relative parts for his picture, then he'll be up.
Commander Redbeard
Bailiff

Post by Commander Redbeard »

Thanks for the great ideas, Formendacil! I especially like Lord-De-Richie... :D

Thanks again!
Sitting in a midnight glade
Firelight dancing off burnished blade
A Forestman sits
Wondering about the next day
But after three mugs of ale
Let it bring what it may.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Sir Kohran wrote:Thank you Nate! I hope I will get settled in here, and expand my profile as time goes by. Jaythus is just a starter, though he is certainly important to me. I just need to get the relative parts for his picture, then he'll be up.
Welcome aboard there, Sir Kohran! That is a very interesting character you've got there- I like him already. Although I suspect that both you and he will have an uphill battle restoring the tarnished image of the Eastern Knights' Kingdom. All the same, I look forward to seeing him in action, and I could imagine some interesting tales if he and Jayko ran into each other. I assume that he is an Ambassador at Large, rather than posted to a specific kingdom, since I didn't see any indication of a specific posting.

And don't worry about new characters/pictures. We add/change ours all the time (okay, not ALL the time- but often). Once you have new characters/pics, just post them here, and Nathan will get to them ASAP.

Redbeard: glad I could help. However, I hope you aren't serious about calling him "de-Richie". That was just a place-filler name to give you an idea of his character. PLEASSSEEEE don't actually use it!!! :wink:

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Thanks, Formendacil. In return, I find your Jayko storyline to be one of the more convincing parts of the roleplay. Not that the rest are bad, of course.

I'm sorry I haven't posted yet. However, tomorrow I have a few hours free time, in which I plan to get started with my characters.

One Question: I was wondering: Could I use Santis as one of my characters? I noticed Formendacil did the same thing with Jayko, so I think it'd be alright, but looking through the early archives, it says Barbod killed a red "rainbow Knight", who was clearly Santis's equivalent. So is Santis actually alive for use, or murdered by a mad Bull King? ( :lol: ) Thanks in advance.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Sir Kohran wrote:One Question: I was wondering: Could I use Santis as one of my characters? I noticed Formendacil did the same thing with Jayko, so I think it'd be alright, but looking through the early archives, it says Barbod killed a red "rainbow Knight", who was clearly Santis's equivalent. So is Santis actually alive for use, or murdered by a mad Bull King? ( :lol: ) Thanks in advance.
Since that red knight was never identified as Santis, feel free to use him!

Your character and my character Viktor will have a quite a job repairing the image of KK2. We both know in reality that the KK2ers are actually the most butt-kicking faction. :twisted: 8)
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
Sir Kohran wrote:One Question: I was wondering: Could I use Santis as one of my characters? I noticed Formendacil did the same thing with Jayko, so I think it'd be alright, but looking through the early archives, it says Barbod killed a red "rainbow Knight", who was clearly Santis's equivalent. So is Santis actually alive for use, or murdered by a mad Bull King? ( :lol: ) Thanks in advance.
Since that red knight was never identified as Santis, feel free to use him!

Your character and my character Viktor will have a quite a job repairing the image of KK2. We both know in reality that the KK2ers are actually the most butt-kicking faction. :twisted: 8)
Agreed! The Eastern Knights' Kingdom 0wns the likes of the Black Flacons, and the Forestmen, and all those other silly eighties factions...The figs back then were so boring! It's so much better now: We've got big animals painted on brightly-coloured armour, with catapults on horses, one-dimensional characters and small fig counts! What could be better!?

:lol:

Seriously, Jaythus and I will try and put KK2 in a good light in the roleplay. It's about ime that I posted. Right, fire away!

*goes off to post amazing addition*
Dragoman
Laborer

Post by Dragoman »

Just a note for anyone who just read my last post in the RP: I changed Rendor’s name to Arthus. Try saying Sir Render fast and You’ll understand why. Hmm… wonder if I made a Freudian slip there.

Anyways I decided to make Jedrek and Arthus official characters, so here they are:

Character's Name: Arthus of the Scorpio
Character’s Age: 34
Character’s Background: Arthus comes from a line of Shadow Knights that can be traced back to the time of their ancestors the Scopos Clan. But because of his acts of defiance towards the Cult of Shadows he has yet to ascend to the level of Shadow Lord; however Arthus has become highly honored in his serves to the Shadow Knights and many of the Shadow Knight people have come to know him as a great champion and hero. When Theron first came, Arthus was one of the few who were not intimidated by his dominating presence. Theron took note of this and later commissioned him to be one of his lieutenants in his Quest to Solitaire.
Character's Faction: Shadow Knights
Character's Equipment: Great Shadow Blade, black breast plait, Shadow Knight helm, and occasionally a scorpion shield
Character's Place in Hierarchy: Lieutenant Commander
Other Information: Arthus has much pride in the Shadow Knight people and his heritage. He prefers to do things boldly but is no fool when it comes to being cautious. He can also keep a cool persona in even the worst of situations.
Character's Looks: dark red arms, black torso and legs, Back hair with a full beard, black cloak.
Class: Main Character

and:

Character's Name: Jedrek
Character’s Age: 25
Character’s Background: Jedrek did not start out as a Shadow knight and originally came from the Western Knight’s Kingdom. Born in to a noble family, Jedrek lived very happily in his more youthful years and had even dreamed of one day becoming a great paladin and champion of his people. But all that ended the day he found the bloody mess of what use to be his parents lying on the flour of their bedroom. Once this happened Jedrek became bitterly indigent and soon he had a new dream, a dream of revenge. Shortly after this a strange wanderer came to the young orphan and promised to look after him and teach him a new way that would enable him to have his dream. The wanderer began to show Jedrek that in order to conquer the horrors of the past he must first learn to embrace them. When Jedrek was at the proper age for becoming a squire his mysterious mentor revealed that he was a Shadow Knight and offered Jedrek a choice: The choice was to either become a paladin and follow the path that his parents hoped for him, or join the wonderer as a Shadow Knight, thus having the resources needed to have justice for his parent hideous murder. With very little hesitation Jedrek chose the latter and thus began his life as a Shadow Knight.
When Theron came to the Shadow Knights, he had a strange interest in Jedrek and took him on as a personnel pupil. From this Jedrek has become one of the best warriors that the Shadow Knights has to offer. When Theron accepted the quest to solitaire he took Jedrek along as a Vice-Lieutenant
Character's Equipment: shadow blade, chrome breast plait, Shadow Knight helm, and occasionally a gold buckler (which was his fathers)
Character's Place in Hierarchy: Vice-Lieutenant
Other Information: Jedrek is considered more compassionate then most Shadow Knights, however when seeking what he considers justice he has a ruthlessness about him that lets no other believe him weak.
Character's Looks: dark red arms, black torso and legs, blonde hair with a clean shaven face, black cloak.
Class: Main Character

Edit: hmm I'm going to have to remeber Sir Rendor, he ould make a great Comic relief. he could have a Squire named Mea
Last edited by Dragoman on Tue May 17, 2005 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Dragoman wrote:Just a note for anyone who just read my last post in the RP: I changed Rendor’s name to Arthus. Try saying Sir Render fast and You’ll understand why. Hmm… wonder if I made a Freudian slip there.
I agree that Arthus sounds better (with or without the "sir").

I imagine Nathan will update these characters reasonably soon.

And thanks for editing your previous posts to make the names match. At least, the posts I looked at were changed....

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Formendacil, I was wondering, please could you do what you did for Dragoman and review my post? Tell me what I could improve, change, etc.

Hate to be a pain, Nate, but on the character pages, could you change the last name of Jaythus from "Falconus" to "Hawkonus" please? I just think "Falconus" sounds too much like "Falconensis".
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Kohlan, Dragoman, Drake, Venvorskar: your pages have been updated/fixed.

Also, I am pleased to announce a new CCRP member, Anthony Sava!

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... Aggie.html

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... mbers.html

Welcome, Tony! :D
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

As many of you have probably noticed, I'm not very good at this. I think I'm done with the CCRP for now. I love writing, but this hasn't worked. By!
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

LEGO-las wrote:As many of you have probably noticed, I'm not very good at this. I think I'm done with the CCRP for now. I love writing, but this hasn't worked. By!
O, well bye :wink:

Welcome to CC Tony! I had to reread what Nate said acouple times for it to click in.
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

Somebody can take over my characters if they want. Or they could be slaughtered :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Also, I am pleased to announce a new CCRP member, Anthony Sava!

Welcome, Tony! :D
When I first read this I kept on going. About five seconds later it hit me. The one and only Anthony Sava has come to join our humble little roleplay!?!?!?!

I feel faint.

Also, I have pics for my two new characters.

Aiden

Kae-Os

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Sir Dillon
Man-At-Arms

Post by Sir Dillon »

Welcome Mr. Sava! :D I'm sure you'll make a great addition to the RP.

Sorry I haven't posted much of late guys, hopefully I'll post more when school is finally done.