Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: June 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

I didn't ask for one, it was just to mention it. I completely understand it :D .
Dragoman
Laborer

Post by Dragoman »

This isn’t a new character but just my old character Sumner with a few adjustments to make it a little easier to RP with him.

Oh and Nathan, could you throw out that old pic of him, it’s not what he looks like anymore.

Name: Charles Augustine
Background: : At one point Charles was a good old fashion herbalist for the Royal Knights. Then with in three months he lost his wife and five children from war, famines and disease. Having everything he loved taken away, he couldn't stand living where so many things reminded him of it. So Charles simply left taking nothing but the cloths on his back and began to wander throughout the countryside trying to find some meaning in it all. He became a hateful man, spending much of his time cursing the gods.
Seeking death but never finding it, Charles soon decided to take things into his own hands by climbing up a tall mountain with the intension to find a suitable place to jump. But once he reached the top, something happened that change him, for when he came down he was joyful. The people who have seen him since say something unearthly is about him. He now goes around helping and healing people in need no matter what faction they are from.
Faction: Royal Knights
Place in Hierarchy: : Hermit
Equipment: walking stick
other Information: . Charles is a very skilled healer (both in magical and herbal remedies). He is considered to be very pious and prefers not to draw attention to himself when doing his good deeds. Some think Charles is something of a prophet.
Looks: He is of upper average heights, dresses very ordinary and has a little twinkle in his eye that people just can’t help but smile to.
Class: Main Character

Sorry if these are too many changes. I just thought it would be okay seeing as I haven’t RP with him yet.

Edit: One more thing to add; I thought I should give Jedrek a last name, so here it is: Starkhelm
Last edited by Dragoman on Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
"a man will give his life for a mystery, but not a question mark."
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Dragoman wrote: Sorry if these are too many changes. I just thought it would be okay seeing as I haven’t RP with him yet.
No, considering that you have no posts to edit, this is perfectly fine. If you want, you can start RPing Charles anytime, although he likely won't be updated in the Members Page until Nathan returns from his trip...

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Well, here's another character, he's not that important, but I thought I should just metion him:

Name: Goes under the name of The Great Sorceror. Real name is Vermicus
Background: Clouded. All that's know about him is that he's the strongest Magic user of his time. His mind is sick. He has a strong will and is able to draw anyone under his banner. His is the head of many nasty and evil things..
Faction: Originally creator of the Shadow Knights, but now, millenia later, he is a more outcasted man, his faction is 'none'
Place in hierarchy: Dark Sorceror
Equipment: Magic and very seducive powers
Other: Some say he's formless, but the truth is different. Altough he's 3672 year, he's very strong and still capable to fight, although he prefers to command his troops from his Black Fortress. He always hungers for the 'Heart of the Shield', the weapon that defeated him years ago.
Looks: His skin is dark grey and his eyes glow evil
Class: Minor

Well, that's it :D .

*EDIT* Thanks to Sir Kohran for this new name!
Last edited by Sir Drake on Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Real name is Anub'Arahk
Hmmm...do I see a hint of Warcraft here? :D 8)
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Yeah, I just thought that was a good name. I'm not that good at inventing some my own. If someone knows a better name, tell me :)
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

In honour of the recent wedding between Bernard and Elwen, I feel it's a good time to touch up their profiles, and that of the "father of the bride"...

Name: Bernard and Elwen Quorandis.
Background: Bernard and Elwen met in Talistrand when Bernard was the Captain-General of the Talistrani Cavaliers, and Elwen was a companion of the Old Man, Magarus, on their quest to find and destroy the Wizardsbane. As such, she was not native to Dametreos, but was a widow from the same world as Sir Dractor and the Old Man. During the BloodVaine War and the journey to the Old Ruins, they came to love each other, and were married June 24th, 2005.
Faction: Classic LEGOland
Place in Hierarchy: Commander-General of Cavaliers, Viscount and Viscountess of Quoran.
Equipment: Bernard has basic Cavalier armour and weapons. Elwen has armour, shield, and sword.
Looks: Bernard is fairly tall, handsome, with brown hair. Elwen is fair to great looking, of average height, with brown hair usually bound back in a pony-tail.
Other: During the quest for the Wizardsbane, Elwen had an encounter with a spectre, resulting in a golden crown being permanently affixed to her head. As a result, she has the power to command the magics of the Old Ruins.
Class: Secondary Characters

Name: Elbadar
Background: Elbadar comes from good noble stock of Dragon Master background. He joined the army as a young man, and rose in the ranks to Corporal in Lord Void's elite forces. He was the commanding officer of the company assigned with Sergeant Targon to the Sorceror-king. Eventually, after Targon's disappearance, he rose to the rank to Lord Marshal, and after the Sorceror-king's departure from Dametreos, he found himself with an independent regiment with no allegiance.
Faction: Dragon Masters
Place In Hierarchy: Lord Marshal of the Sorceror-king's First Dametreosian Regiment
Equipment: Standard Dragon Master helmet and armour (yellow wings), short sword, and shield.
Other: Elbadar is extremely loyal and stable. he is an accomplished fighter, and his men trust him. He is not a perfect tactitian, however well he followed the tactics of his superiors.
Looks: Just over average height, with longish black hair, and a neatly trimmed, rakish, mustache and beard.
Class: Secondary Character
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

TheOrk, it's nice to see you adding to the Dictionary. I need to do that too sometime....

However, with regards to Sir Rillian's military rank, I've edited it to "Captain-Major", changing it from the Major-General you had put down. In any post referring to Rillian's rank, I have used "Captain-Major". To the best of my knowledge, you never used a specific rank, just referring to him as "Sir Rillian". If you have actually called him a "Major-General, in the RP, let me know so I can fix it.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Formendacil> Whoopsie doodle. Thats an error on my part on my part I think. I was sure it was major general in eariler post but meh...
"For the moment," said the Emperor. "Tomorrow I'll be wanting to discussion accomodations and supplies. We will likely have one hundred and fifty guests in the city for that day, who will have to provided lodgings for, as well as any servants that come with them. I'll also want to talk to Captain-Major Rillian and the head of the Chamber of Commerce about setting up the trade fair, parade, and fireworks show."
I never specified a rank but here it is here. Major or Captian it's still around the same rank for the commander of a detachment. I'll do more research of something looks out of place next time. 8)
TheBohrok
Artisan

Post by TheBohrok »

Hey guys,
I'm going to be gone for most of next week so I won't be posting in the Roleplay. I've only made one post there, but when I get back hopefully I can devote more time here. :)
Dragoman
Laborer

Post by Dragoman »

Dragoman wrote: And when Jedrek enter, the Archway disappeared, and thus leaving behind the burning skeletons, Shaidar and Theron.

Bet not too many of you thought that I would ditch my favorite character! :mrgreen:
"a man will give his life for a mystery, but not a question mark."
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Dragoman wrote:
Dragoman wrote: And when Jedrek enter, the Archway disappeared, and thus leaving behind the burning skeletons, Shaidar and Theron.

Bet not too many of you thought that I would ditch my favorite character! :mrgreen:
I must say I was a little surprised. I figured that only Theron would survive, with maybe one other dude.

Great job on the whole thing so far.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Mea Deus!

I've really been out of things. For that I apologize. Here's a quick rundown on what's been eating my time...

Sea Cadets. I'm not going to explain what the program is - imagine boy scouts on steroids, working right take alongside the real navy. These last two weeks I was in boot camp. Fun stuff. I am now an E-2 in the USNSCC

Schoolwork. Just because summer is on doesn't mean I'm of the hook in that respect

Work. Having a job can take up alot of time too

Collage. Well, not collage proper, but I have been starting to apply and seek scholerships

In short, I've been busy. RP (unfortunatly) has taken a back seat. I've stated this before, I know - but I feel guilty for saying I'd do the recap and then not doing it. Who knows - maybe I can post a bit every now and then. We'll see what happens.

Well wishes to all

Nick
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Sir Dillon
Man-At-Arms

Post by Sir Dillon »

Hey all,
Just wanted to note that I'll be away from the 28th of this month to the 3rd of July.
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

lemon_squeezer2 wrote:In short, I've been busy. RP (unfortunatly) has taken a back seat. I've stated this before, I know - but I feel guilty for saying I'd do the recap and then not doing it. Who knows - maybe I can post a bit every now and then. We'll see what happens.

Well wishes to all

Nick
Sir Dillon wrote:Hey all,
Just wanted to note that I'll be away from the 28th of this month to the 3rd of July.
Well, on a similar note, I too must confess that various forces in my life have successfully conspired to eat up both my time and creativity. This of course, can be seen as evident in my noticeable lack of Role-play involvement recently. The good news, my comrades, is that I am going to return! The bad news is that it won't be back until at least the ninth of July. Yes, I too shall be leaving to the nether regions of this world, for the peace of family camps and summer conventions. So, fare thee well. TaTaForNow. Keep up the fight, and don't have too much fun without me. :wink:
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!