Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: June 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Sir Kohran wrote:Sorry for double-posting, but I wanted to say: I'm gonna bring Sole in now, but the background I posted (involving Lord Void and BloodVaine) doesn't count anymore. Instead, his past will be revealed later, and it will hae a great affect on Dametreos... :twisted: (not country affecting, of course)
Cool! So I assume you want me you add your new character to your profile, with "n/a" filling in the Background and Other fields?
Green Fox wrote:Well, I'm kinda back-ish.* My endless PC troubles have ended with a faster computer and the tactical application of a hammer. There be quite a bit to read up on, so watch this space.**

*Can't say I'm not decisive!
**Unless my PC dies again. Or I get into a plot dead-end.
Welcome back, Green Fox! :D
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Sir Kohran wrote:
Sorry for double-posting, but I wanted to say: I'm gonna bring Sole in now, but the background I posted (involving Lord Void and BloodVaine) doesn't count anymore. Instead, his past will be revealed later, and it will hae a great affect on Dametreos... (not country affecting, of course)

Cool! So I assume you want me you add your new character to your profile, with "n/a" filling in the Background and Other fields?
What else? :wink: Lord Void's past will remain as you wished it, a mystery... Though instead of n/a for the "background section", please put this:

Solesstorn is tight lipped about his past. All that is known about him is that he is not a native of Dametreos, and that at some point, he was forced to replace his left hand with an Undead one, and that, despite his considerable magic powers, he never gained the traditional Wizard's hat or hood given at graduation. The only other knowledge of him is that something in the past has made him a bitter, hard soul, and he has old connections with some of the Dametreos inhabitants.

As for the "other section", please replace what is there with this, taken from the "looks section":

Solesstorn has a strong resolve in his life now. He usually has a resolute, fixed expression on his face, and rarely shows any extreme forms of emotion, due to the suffering he endured. However, now he has a set goal in his life, he hides his pain, and wills himself on. (note: remove this part from the "looks section" and replace what is in the "other section" with this)

Also, please put up Santis's picture up on his profile.

Thanks for doing all this for us, Nate. It means a lot.

Also: Welcome back, Green Fox!
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Green Fox wrote:Well, I'm kinda back-ish.* My endless PC troubles have ended with a faster computer and the tactical application of a hammer.
Welcome back, Green Fox. I hope you stick around...
Green Fox wrote: Or I get into a plot dead-end.
Actually, it's quite possible (unless you shift the Green Fox to a totally different type of adventure) that he is somewhat dead-ended. Seriously, how much bumming around, drinking, and bugging Bjarn can one guy do?

But there's always room for trying something new. Or inventing a new character! :D

There's my problem... new characters. So many ideas, so little time...

Oh, and I'm glad to see that Solesstorn is going to stick around, Sir Kohran!
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Sorry for nothing posting that much, but my finnals are coming and I can use all the time I can to studie. Again, I'm sorry. I'll post more when they're done :wink: .
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Sir Drake wrote:Sorry for not posting that much, but my finals are coming, and I can use all the time I can to study. Again, I'm sorry. I'll post more when they're done :wink: .
Ack! Finals...

Know all about those...

Nasty, treacherous, creatures... er, things!

:evil:

Come back when you can, but don't forget to focus on those tests. Don't want to flunk and have to do them again next year. :roll:
Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

Welcome back, Green Fox. I hope you stick around...
Yeah, I hope I'm back for good now.
Actually, it's quite possible (unless you shift the Green Fox to a totally different type of adventure) that he is somewhat dead-ended. Seriously, how much bumming around, drinking, and bugging Bjarn can one guy do?

But there's always room for trying something new. Or inventing a new character!
That actually didn't cross my mind. In regards to the bit above, I'm still not sure where everyone is, as I've missed a good bit, so I think Fox'll retire for a while...

By the way, anyone heard from Jack Craft recently?
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Green Fox wrote:

But there's always room for trying something new. Or inventing a new character!
That actually didn't cross my mind. In regards to the bit above, I'm still not sure where everyone is, as I've missed a good bit, so I think Fox'll retire for a while...

By the way, anyone heard from Jack Craft recently?

As a quick update (though I still recommend you reread the roleplay itself), Bjarn is in Drullen Bell, resting after his adventures and recording his life's story. After Bjarn returned from the Temple Of Lost Stars, J'anrya killed herself. Soon after Green Fox and Jack Craft left Drullen Bell, looking for their own adventures. By now, both of them could be anywhere. Also, since J'anrya's death, Bjarn and Green Fox made up. They aren't friends, but they aren't enemies anymore.

Jack Craft the roleplay member hasn't been seen for the longest of times, since before you even had computer problems, I think. :cry:
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Kjeld’s hand weakly grasped his son’s, and then, with one last breath, the king of the Royal Knights died.
No! This post, actually, almost had me in tears. Such an awful death... :(

On the plus side, Solesstorn has entered the RP! Hopefully, my first post will make up for his rather clumsy entrance.
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Sir Kohran wrote:
Kjeld’s hand weakly grasped his son’s, and then, with one last breath, the king of the Royal Knights died.
Wow! I knew it was rather powerful, but not that much. I will admit that I had to take a break when writing it though.

But Kjeld's legacy will live on!

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Sir Dillon
Man-At-Arms

Post by Sir Dillon »

Kjeld's legacy will live on!
Amen.
I'm beginning to hate that Cloak guy :evil:
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Sir Drake wrote:Willem Blackcloak, true leader of the Wolfpack had arrived two days ago at Daggerfall, capitol of the Wolfpack. Today, he was getting coronated. All the representatives were at the official coronation at the cathedral.
After a half an hour, Willem proudly strode in, followed by some elite Wolfpack soldiers, clad in Wolfpack brown. At the altar, they stopped and lined up in two lines, between them, a priest walked, holding the Crown in his hands.
Then, the priest started to speak:
(Formendacil does the coronation stuff usually so I'll let it this for him)
I'll be happy to get to this at some point in the near future, Sir Drake, but I'm thinking that maybe the "priest" should be changed to "druid" or something.

Like "Christmas" (which we changed to Yuletide), it's a little too real-world religious.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Sir Dillon wrote:
Kjeld's legacy will live on!
Amen.
I'm beginning to hate that Cloak guy :evil:
Thats the whole idea. :twisted:

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Formendacil wrote:I'll be happy to get to this at some point in the near future, Sir Drake, but I'm thinking that maybe the "priest" should be changed to "druid" or something.

Like "Christmas" (which we changed to Yuletide), it's a little too real-world religious.
I agree, though 'druid' is certainly not a synonym for 'priest'. Perhaps coming up with a totally new word would be best.

Dragoman wrote:Why Clock why!!!
This TOTALLY made me fall on the floor laughing! :lol:
Dragoman
Laborer

Post by Dragoman »

Sir Kohran wrote:
Ya know, it kinda did for me too.

Why Cloak why!!! :x :cry: :wink:

Edit: Nathan can tell what I’m going to say before I say it. :P

Sorry about deleting my post and then reposting it. I thought I got it before some one had read it.
"a man will give his life for a mystery, but not a question mark."
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Formendacil wrote:
Sir Drake wrote:Willem Blackcloak, true leader of the Wolfpack had arrived two days ago at Daggerfall, capitol of the Wolfpack. Today, he was getting coronated. All the representatives were at the official coronation at the cathedral.
After a half an hour, Willem proudly strode in, followed by some elite Wolfpack soldiers, clad in Wolfpack brown. At the altar, they stopped and lined up in two lines, between them, a priest walked, holding the Crown in his hands.
Then, the priest started to speak:
(Formendacil does the coronation stuff usually so I'll let it this for him)
I'll be happy to get to this at some point in the near future, Sir Drake, but I'm thinking that maybe the "priest" should be changed to "druid" or something.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Ok :wink: . I've changed it into 'holyman', is that good or should I change it into druid like you said?