Classic Castle Roleplay Planning: July 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Thank you :D

Dametreos here I come 8)
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Here´s another char:

Name: Kukishinden Takemasa
Background: He´s the younger brother of Hidemitsu. He admires his brother and is also a student of him. He hasn´t got much of a talent for fighting but he makes up for it with his stealth skills.
Faction: Ninja
Place in Hierarchy: None
Equipment: A dagger and some shuriken (both bo (spikes) and senban (blades) )
Other: He has a knack for handling animals and has a pet falcon. His relationship to the falcon seems a bit more intimate than most master-pet relationships are and the falcon and Takemasa seems to understand each other fairly well.
Looks: He resembles his brother pretty well but he´s younger and more slim. He dresses in loose fitting black clothes.
Class: Secondary Character[/b]
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Welcome aboard, Dark Cloak. Those are some interesting characters you have there. I eagerly wait to see them in action.

And to Maedhros: Have you READ (not browsed, skimmed, or hopped over, but READ) the Roleplay? If so, what parts?

P.S. Sir Kohran: Sorry I can't join in your KK2/Solesstorn plot at the moment, but I'm on holidays (no Internet access) for nearly a month, starting in a couple weeks, and I can't commit to any plots at the moment. Also, Jayko and Arthur have taken vows of service and can't just up and leave.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Formendacil wrote:P.S. Sir Kohran: Sorry I can't join in your KK2/Solesstorn plot at the moment, but I'm on holidays (no Internet access) for nearly a month, starting in a couple weeks, and I can't commit to any plots at the moment. Also, Jayko and Arthur have taken vows of service and can't just up and leave.

Ah, that's okay. This way, Jayko still gets to have his chance at Jayson. And besides, I don't want TOO many KK2 guys. :wink:
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Sir Kohran wrote:Ah, that's okay. This way, Jayko still gets to have his chance at Jayson. And besides, I don't want TOO many KK2 guys. :wink:
Probably a wise decision, that. Those KK2ers will overrun the world, if given half a chance... :wink:
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Formendacil wrote:
Sir Kohran wrote:Ah, that's okay. This way, Jayko still gets to have his chance at Jayson. And besides, I don't want TOO many KK2 guys. :wink:
Probably a wise decision, that. Those KK2ers will overrun the world, if given half a chance... :wink:
And who says that's a bad thing? :wink:
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

And to Maedhros: Have you READ (not browsed, skimmed, or hopped over, but READ) the Roleplay? If so, what parts?
I´ve READ May, June, July and the Misfits of Dametreos. I´ve skimmed through the rest of the archives but I´ll read them as well as quickly as I can.
Should I stop posting until I´ve read through all of it?
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Maedhros wrote:
I´ve READ May, June, July and the Misfits of Dametreos. I´ve skimmed through the rest of the archives but I´ll read them as well as quickly as I can.
Should I stop posting until I´ve read through all of it?
In this case, please do not post immediately. While it is not necessary to real all the older Archives, I am going that the the most recent archives: Lost Stars Chronicles, Peregrine Politics, and the Wizardsbane Epic from about Chapter 30 onward. These epics occured recently in the Roleplay, and majorly affect what is currently going on. The War Within the Wolfpack is optional, as it was confined to one faction, and has had no major repercussions.

Other than that, I would say that you're all set, assuming that you've read the rules... I don't really want to be a pest, but we want to be quite certainly that everyone is aware of, and understands them, so that there is no complaining later, should the rules be broken.

Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

OK, that´s fine. Thanks :)
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Maedhros wrote:OK, that´s fine. Thanks :)
You're welcome.
Dragoman
Laborer

Post by Dragoman »

Well it’s the darnedest thing: my love for the RP has been rekindled earlier then I ever thought it would. It happened when I was reading the RP and I kept on wanting to see my character Charles being used. When he seemed to just simply disappear after Sir Dractor went to the informatory, I really wanted to know what happened and why he didn’t help as much as he probably could have (which made me want to see him RPed even more). Well then it hit me that if I’m so obsessed with what is going on with one of my characters, I might as well have him join a plot or start a little of his own.

Plus it looks like not a lot is going on in the RP and I thought maybe I could help liven things up a bit. Not to mention I couldn’t just abandon my Shadow Knights in the state they were in.

Don’t worry, I won’t make it a habit to tell you guys each time I get into a little slump. Like I said before, it's the darnedest thing.

Now lets Roleplay it!! 8)
"a man will give his life for a mystery, but not a question mark."
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Dragoman wrote:Now lets Roleplay it!! 8)
I'm really glad to hear this, Dragoman! Right on! 8)

I look forward to the new adventures of Charles and the continuing adventures of the Shadow Knights!

:D
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Dragoman
Laborer

Post by Dragoman »

lone ranger wrote:“you have learned nothing new my brother”

“Heh, lets see about that” the Lone ranger replied. Then the shadow king did a karate kick but was countered by a judo sweep from the Lone ranger, which overpowered the king...

then he flipped his sword around and held it to his neck, make the kings bleed his own blood...
This quote is taken from the last time the Shadow king appears in Dametreos and hasn’t been seen since.

Now this may be a stupid question but dose this means that the Shadow King was killed or did he just get a little cut on his neck? If it’s the latter, what ever happened to him? I won’t go into detail on the reasons for my asking but I will say that I think it would be interesting to bring back the Shadow King (maybe not the same Shadow King)
"a man will give his life for a mystery, but not a question mark."
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Dragoman wrote:Now this may be a stupid question but dose this means that the Shadow King was killed or did he just get a little cut on his neck? If it’s the latter, what ever happened to him? I won’t go into detail on the reasons for my asking but I will say that I think it would be interesting to bring back the Shadow King (maybe not the same Shadow King)
The beauty of the roleplay is: it can be interpreted either way. Since the post never specifically spells out that the Shadow King dies, he could be still alive. Conversely, he could be dead, too. In other words, feel free to roleplay it either way!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

A historical question:

In the BloodVaine Epic, was the dragon that Bargon and Marus were taking through the Neverwood the same one that attacked Gib and Gart, and later became the Coal-Blood dragon? I'm confused. :?