Role Play Questions

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Dragon Master
Merchant

Role Play Questions

Post by Dragon Master »

A while ago I tried to start up a role play with a castle theme. The idea kinda died out and was lost. I really would like to start it up again in the near future.

I would just like to know if anyone would be willing to participate in this as an active roleplayer. If people will join and actively post (at least once a week) it could work.

I would like to know if any admins would be interested and maybe even advertise it on the main webpage.

Also if anyone has any experience with rules and reffing posts that would be great.

Thanks,

Dragon Master Aldo
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Hi Dragon Master,

The admins will look into the role playing. I think you should contact one of the gaming admins. In addition check out the updated gaming section

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/gaming/game.html

and check out the CC Adventures

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... /home.html

In the future topics like this only belong in the gaming forum.

To the members who posted in this thread inappropriately - your posts will be deleted and you could become banned from the forum. Posts should not contain profanity or personally attack other CC members. In addition, posts should have substance. By this I mean that they must be longer than a sentence. Use chat to have conversations, not the forums. Thank you.

Ben E.
Sets Admin
Last edited by architect on Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
CC Sets Admin
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

count me in on it. i will do any little jobs to get this project on its feet.

TGO
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

Thanks Ben,

If there comes a time I would be glad to assist you in the Role-Play. Who is the gaming mod by the way?

Maybe I'll pool my efforts into CC Adventures,

Thanks again,

DM
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
jeff_o_rama
Laborer

Post by jeff_o_rama »

Dragon Master,

Check out the LEAGUE OF FORESTMEN story that Lord_of_the_LEGO and I have been writing!

More people need to start writing their stories or else the expansion of the LEAGUE will go unchecked and the entire world will be run by Forestmen.

On second thought, that doesn't sound so bad.... nevermind.

-Jeff
Lord Nev
Reeve

Post by Lord Nev »

But where do you Post! I can't find it! Please someone tell me!
Beware the day my soul is unleashed. Not even Megablocks itself will rival its fire!
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Lord Nev wrote:But where do you Post! I can't find it! Please someone tell me!
I don't know why you are digging up two year old threads, but I'd still best let you know that the relevant material in this thread has long since been outdated. For information relating to the current, and very healthy, Classic-Castle Roleplay, please refer to the "How to Join" thread:

viewtopic.php?t=6198

Thanks, the Management,

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~