Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: August 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Hey guys! Just thought I would drop by and say hello. You guys may not remember me. I have been gone for a long time. So how's everything going?
Space rocks.
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

I just wonder if you got the mail I sent you about a new CCRP char, Nate? I don´t want to complain, just want to know so I could send it again if there was some trouble.
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

If you want, you can post your char here. :D
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

After a very long time away, (much longer than I first anticipated) I have at last returned to the realm of the roleplay! Now, off to fight some wolves... 8)
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Sorry to DP, but I had to point something out...
Lord of the LEGO wrote:Viktor and Santis shouted in unison, their Banterian blood rising.
Only a minor nit-pick, but Santis is an Orkosanian, not a Banterian... :wink:

- Matt
Last edited by Sir Kohran on Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Sir Kohran wrote:Sorry to DP, but I had to point something out...
Lord of the LEGO wrote:Viktor and Santis shouted in unison, their Banterian blood rising.
Only a minor nit-pick, but Santis is an Orkosanian, not a Banterian... :wink:
*smackes forehead*

Doh! Those pesky KK2s and their confusing sub-factions. If Santis is Orkosanian, then so is Viktor.

Please refresh my memory: which knights belong to which subfactions?
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Please refresh my memory: which knights belong to which subfactions?
I was about to correct you on the Banterian issue but Matt beat me to it.

Danju: Alendan

Rascus: Banteras

Jayko: Talonjay

Santis: Orkosan

I hope that helps! :wink:
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Well, I thought I would register him. No particular reason other than that I liked him.

Name: Lefty Zolten
Background: After marrying into the Koffkatzski family, Lefty and new wife spent many years selling magical equipment and services to various people. He retired to Orion in 2001 and still has customers, though a much more select group.
Faction: Fright Knight
Place In Hierarchy: Retired Wizard/Noble
Equipment: Magic and his rapier wit, which has been somewhat dulled over the years.
Other: Lefty left his estate in the questionably capable hands of his daughter, Opal. He also has a slight dislike of un-dusty buildings.
Looks: Better left un-said.
Class: Minor Character

EDIT: I forgot to add Robert.

Name: Robert Likard
Background: Robert was the person Kjeld's personal guard for more than ten years. During the Falcon/Royal war, Robert stayed with Kjeld and acted as both a protecter and servant.
Faction: Royal Knights
Place In Hierarchy: Personal Guard
Equipment: Regular soldier spear.
Other: Feeling partly responable for Kjeld's death, Robert has done all he could to help track down the shapeshifter.
Looks: Average height with a regulation mustache.
Class: Minor Character

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Hey Nick/lemon squeezer2, I don't mean to start anything, but I must ask: Why, in your recent post, is everything copied, word for word, from Tintin and King Ottokar's Sceptre. The only real difference is names. I don't really feel that that is what the roleplay is about. I think that what is posted should be original. Not saying that things can't be inspired by various books or movies, just that it shouldn't be copied. While I will admit that a few people have done a post or two with things similar (a.k.a. Elsa Byrd) to movies or books, the main story wasn't copied and exact.

So I must ask, why do it?

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Delete this, please.
Last edited by Sir Drake on Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Sir Drake wrote:Here are two new characters, ready for registering.
Sorry, but both of your characters must be disqualified. There is already a character called Horatio Johnson. And since your secondary character is 'related' to this disqualified character, he must be disqualified as well.

A note to everyone: please read the "Off to college I go!" post I've linked to in my sig.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

Post by SavaTheAggie »

Just adding another character to my list.

Name: Vice-Admiral Dahnaris
Background: Dahnaris was born into a rich, noble family with a long history of military service. Following his father's footsteps, he signed on to the Ikrosian Naval Academy and quickly earned his place. His ability to sacrifice to succeed and obey orders gave him a severe edge over his rivals, and it wasn't long before he rose to his current position. He has been sent to Damatreos by King Garren himself, under top secret orders. As always, he is viewing this as another chance to add a notch of success to his belt.
Faction: None (Ikrosian)
Place In Hierarchy: Vice-Admiral of the Fleet, Commander of the 1st Ikrosian Expeditionary Forces
Equipment: Sabre, Full Battalion of Elite Ikrosian Guards
Other: Dahnaris is a dapper, ruthless, self-centered career soldier. He is incredibly xenophobic, and believes all non-Ikrosians are far beneath him. While his pride in his abilities and his soldiers could be considered dangerous, it is certainly justified. He is a brilliant tactician and a master at both naval and ground warfare.
Class: Main Character

--Anthony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

In response to your post Dan, I must admit I have liberally copied from portions of Herge’s “King Ottokar’s Scepter”. For this I am sorry and I ask that Nate could kindly delete the three posts associated with the subject. To be honest, I really never intended to plagiarize as such – I suppose I got a little carried away. For this I am sorry. I really am embarrassed about this. I think I will leave RP for an extended length of time...

Sorry

Nick
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

lemon_squeezer2 wrote:In response to your post Dan, I must admit I have liberally copied from portions of Herge’s “King Ottokar’s Scepter”. For this I am sorry and I ask that Nate could kindly delete the three posts associated with the subject. To be honest, I really never intended to plagiarize as such – I suppose I got a little carried away. For this I am sorry. I really am embarrassed about this. I think I will leave RP for an extended length of time...
As you wish, Nick, but I strongly wish that you would not leave the roleplay.

Also, Dan and Tony: I'll working on your new characters today!