Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: August 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: August 2005

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Greetings Roleplayers!

Questions and comments regarding the CCRP should be posted here. Additions to the continuing epic should be posted in this thread.

Let the adventure continue!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

How come, each time I post in the Gaming forum, my posts get deleted? This doesn't happen in any other sections of CC. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to participate the Ball, I was on a two week long holiday. I hope that my problem solves, because it's really working on my nerves :x .
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Sir Drake wrote:How come, each time I post in the Gaming forum, my posts get deleted? This doesn't happen in any other sections of CC. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to participate the Ball, I was on a two week long holiday. I hope that my problem solves, because it's really working on my nerves :x .
Well, I really have no idea what's going on. I am certainly not deleting your posts. I would only delete posts in the Gaming Forum if they broke CCRP rules, and even then I would alert the poster before deleting them.

Unless some other admin or mod is deleting them, it must be a problem at your end.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Unless some other admin or mod is deleting them, it must be a problem at your end.
T'is not I.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Guys, I'm going to be away for about a week, doing DIY in the north. I'll see you all soon. Hopefully, that last post will keep my storyline still for a while. Hopefully though, I can find a library or something up there. Bye! :)
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Sir Kohran wrote:Guys, I'm going to be away for about a week, doing DIY in the north. I'll see you all soon. Hopefully, that last post will keep my storyline still for a while. Hopefully though, I can find a library or something up there. Bye! :)
See you in a week, Matt! Does this mean you don't want me to add to your story? It that is so, that's fine with me. I still have Ajaxx, Lord Void and Dale to roleplay with.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Ok, members pages have been updated:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... DeEmu.html

Welcome to the Classic Castle Roleplay, De Emu! Feel to post any time!
De_EmU
Villein

Post by De_EmU »

Thank you Mr. Wells. I'm so excited :D

hehe time to get started with the RPing 8)
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Fellow Roleplayers!

As you may have noticed, my posting has been slipping of late, and the truth is that since the Ball my rate has been alarmingly low. I guess the time has come to face up to the truth.

I'm no longer interested.

So the time has come for me to leave the Roleplay, leave Classic-Castle, and sell all my LEGO, or at least put it into storage.

Any takers on my Roleplay figs?

Did you believe me?

I hope not, because that offer isn't for real. I am willing, however, to accept donations to the "Feed Formendacil so He can buy LEGO" fund. But that isn't the topic at hand.

The topic that IS at hand, however, is somewhat related to the above joke. I am leaving- just not for good. Starting Thursday afternoon and going on until the beginning of September, I will be in Europe, attending World Youth Day with a couple million other Catholic youth, and then touring down to Italy for about ten days thereafter.

As a result, I will be with little or no (leaning to the "no", I imagine") internet access. As a result, my Roleplaying, indeed, all my CC and internet activity, will, for all intents and purposes, be suspended.

I've known this was coming. This has been planned for over a year, and I've been Roleplaying accordingly. It is no coincidence that all of my characters have been tied off into a convinient position for the time being. I also deliberately timed the Ball to give me a suitable "end plot" to wrap things up with. To recount:

Sir Dractor and Thomas are forced to remain in Drullen Bell while Sir Dractor recovers.

Cate and Adrian are spending the rest of the summer in the country.

Elbadar and Oris Del Grakken are waging a boring war in the Wolfpack highlands.

Vaekadaer is at home, plotting. As always.

Bernard and Elwen have headed off on their honeymoon, and are, as of now, officially retired. (Nathan, you may make the necessary changes to their status at your leisure.)

Jayko and Arthur are, still, in training.

The Old Man and the SK are gone. Quite gone. No substitutions, exchanges, or refunds.

In short, my characters are all provided for, and will manage until I get back.

However, I am threatening severe measures against anyone who dares to touch these characters until I return. With the exception of Bernard, Elwen, the Old Man, and the Sorceror-king, all of whom are removed from the active Roleplay, all of my characters remain active- under my command- and will return to the grand storyline I have more or less planned for them, upon my triumphant return.

Anyway, having gotten that little bit of threatening out of my system, I bid you all a fond farewell. Of course, I don't actually LEAVE until Thursday afternoon, so I'm sure you will all see a post or two from me before then.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Sir Dillon
Man-At-Arms

Post by Sir Dillon »

Phew! you almost gave me a heart attack :o
Well, I hope you have a good time in Europe, I doubt anyone will touch your chars.
Goodbye for now.
Last edited by Sir Dillon on Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Oh well. I guess that's life...

To honor your memory good sir I will to see to it that during the month of your unfourtunate absence I will try to catch up to your RP post count :wink:

See ya next month :D
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Sir Dillon wrote:Phew! you almost gave me a heart attack :o
Well, I hope you have a good time in Europe, I doubt anyone will touch your chars.
Goodbye for now.
They better not. :evil:

But, seriously, fun is the plan.
TheOrk wrote:Oh well. I guess that's life...

To honor your memory good sir I will to see to it that during the month of your unfourtunate absence I will try to catch up to your RP post count

See ya next month
You bet it's life, and I wouldn't have it any other way... 8)

Sorry guys, but you take the back seat to a couple million Catholic youth.

Good luck on that post count, T'Ork. :roll:
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Formendacil wrote:As you may have noticed, my posting has been slipping of late, and the truth is that since the Ball my rate has been alarmingly low. I guess the time has come to face up to the truth. I'm no longer interested. So the time has come for me to leave the Roleplay, leave Classic-Castle, and sell all my LEGO, or at least put it into storage.
Ok, cya Mike!
Formendacil wrote:Any takers on my Roleplay figs?
Oooh, I get Cate! :D
Formendacil wrote:Did you believe me?
Not in the slightest. :P
Formendacil wrote:I am leaving- just not for good. Starting Thursday afternoon and going on until the beginning of September, I will be in Europe, attending World Youth Day with a couple million other Catholic youth, and then touring down to Italy for about ten days thereafter.

As a result, I will be with little or no (leaning to the "no", I imagine") internet access. As a result, my Roleplaying, indeed, all my CC and internet activity, will, for all intents and purposes, be suspended.

I've known this was coming. This has been planned for over a year, and I've been Roleplaying accordingly. It is no coincidence that all of my characters have been tied off into a convinient position for the time being. I also deliberately timed the Ball to give me a suitable "end plot" to wrap things up with. To recount:

Sir Dractor and Thomas are forced to remain in Drullen Bell while Sir Dractor recovers.

Cate and Adrian are spending the rest of the summer in the country.

Elbadar and Oris Del Grakken are waging a boring war in the Wolfpack highlands.

Vaekadaer is at home, plotting. As always.

Bernard and Elwen have headed off on their honeymoon, and are, as of now, officially retired. (Nathan, you may make the necessary changes to their status at your leisure.)

Jayko and Arthur are, still, in training.

The Old Man and the SK are gone. Quite gone. No substitutions, exchanges, or refunds.

In short, my characters are all provided for, and will manage until I get back.
Gotcha. I'll work on Berny and Elly ASAP. BTW, what about Broadside and Kendo? ;)
Formendacil wrote:However, I am threatening severe measures against anyone who dares to touch these characters until I return. With the exception of Bernard, Elwen, the Old Man, and the Sorceror-king, all of whom are removed from the active Roleplay, all of my characters remain active- under my command- and will return to the grand storyline I have more or less planned for them, upon my triumphant return.
And I'll keep an eye out as well and have my kicking boot ready! :twisted:
Formendacil wrote:Anyway, having gotten that little bit of threatening out of my system, I bid you all a fond farewell. Of course, I don't actually LEAVE until Thursday afternoon, so I'm sure you will all see a post or two from me before then.
Have a safe trip, Mike. I eagerly look forward to your return! :)
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Gotcha. I'll work on Berny and Elly ASAP. BTW, what about Broadside and Kendo? ;)
Ah. Those two are are just secondary characters, unattached to any storyline. They pop in and out as needed/wanted. I'm not worried about them- they'll just have to fend for themselves.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Have a safe trip, Mike. I eagerly look forward to your return! :)
Safe is a part of the plan...

But then, so is good weather, and no stress, and the best times. We'll see how it all goes.

Ready to be gone, and ready to be back, I remain,

~Michael A. Joosten - Formendacil~
Dragoman
Laborer

Post by Dragoman »

Man, that sounds like some really good times; definitely something you won’t forget. I wish I had the brains to go to world youth day when I had the chance. Oh well, maybe next time (which won’t be until like 2 to 4 years :shock:). Anyhoo, have a great time over there! :D
"a man will give his life for a mystery, but not a question mark."