Classic Castle Roleplay Planning: September 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Maedhros wrote:If you wondered why I haven´t posted so much lately and have only made rather short posts it´s because I´m pretty busy with other stuff right now, ie: arranging a LARP (Clothes, props, locale, helping about 20 people create characters, creating metaplots, weaving plot threads etc).

So well, stay tuned and try to persevere until I get more freetime ;)
Thats ok :wink:

I don't have alot of time these days either. For the last week or two, I've just visited CC just to see what was happening in the CCRP. I could, can and am writing a post right now, but lately I just don't have the time to do it to a good level of quality.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

TheOrk wrote:
Maedhros wrote:If you wondered why I haven´t posted so much lately and have only made rather short posts it´s because I´m pretty busy with other stuff right now, ie: arranging a LARP (Clothes, props, locale, helping about 20 people create characters, creating metaplots, weaving plot threads etc).

So well, stay tuned and try to persevere until I get more freetime ;)
Thats ok :wink:

I don't have alot of time these days either. For the last week or two, I've just visited CC just to see what was happening in the CCRP. I could, can and am writing a post right now, but lately I just don't have the time to do it to a good level of quality.
Whilst I'm in a similar state, it's the point that the story's at at the moment that's my real problem. This "revelations" post iss turning out to be far bigger than I ever thought it'd be, ever. Hopefully, however, it'll all pay off in the end. :)
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

Post by SavaTheAggie »

While people are apologizing for not being around, I thought I'd add my voice.

I would have posted the final post in the Wanderer storyline, but Hurricane Rita got in the way. Hopefully tonight I'll find the time to knock it out.

I hope you've all enjoyed the story, and I hope you enjoy the resolution.

--Anthony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

To Ork, Maed, Kohlan and Tony:

Don't feel bad about your posting rate. Remember, quality over quantity, and recently all of your posts have been of excellent quality! :D

You may have noted that my posting rate has gone down some as well. I blame it completely on computer problems. :twisted:

Anyway, I must say September has been a most impressive month. I can't wait for the next one. 8)

PS - character pages will remain out of date until I can get all computer issues resolved.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:To Ork, Maed, Kohlan and Tony:

Don't feel bad about your posting rate. Remember, quality over quantity, and recently all of your posts have been of excellent quality! :D

You may have noted that my posting rate has gone down some as well. I blame it completely on computer problems. :twisted:

Anyway, I must say September has been a most impressive month. I can't wait for the next one. 8)

PS - character pages will remain out of date until I can get all computer issues resolved.
Thanks very much. But stop calling me Kohlan. :P I can think of at least six other times when you've called me that. I don't want it to spread. :lol:
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Sir Kohran wrote:Thanks very much. But stop calling me Kohlan. :P I can think of at least six other times when you've called me that. I don't want it to spread. :lol:
It´s even better in swedish ;)
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Thanks very much. But stop calling me Kohlan. I can think of at least six other times when you've called me that. I don't want it to spread.
Sure thing Matt :wink:

Just one other thing, I'm not a mod or an admin, but arn't we all supposed to wait for someone to make an October thread before posting?
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

TheOrk wrote:Just one other thing, I'm not a mod or an admin, but arn't we all supposed to wait for someone to make an October thread before posting?
Oh, never thought about that. I didn´t even know that it was October :P
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis