Good idea
85%
bad idea
15%

Total votes: 27

Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

the_great_one wrote:Welcome to The Roleplay gcg!!!
Come back soon Nathan!!!

TGO
I'm back!

Wow, some new members and more pictures of characters

I've got some updating to do!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

the_great_one wrote:A small raft approached the side of the Shadow, it seemed to be a small boat, with 4 pirates aboard it, they threw a ladder up to the ship and drew there cutlasss and boarded the ship. Only Drakko was on the deck but Bjarn immediatley came, followed by Barbod and willem. Reno jumbed onto the deck, the group drew there weapons. "ARRRR" a pirate growled at Reno, Reno remembered this pirate as georgie, the guy who stole Renos pendant, Reno leaped at Georgie, slashing wildly at the pirate. The other pirates charged the rest of the group. The misfits easily dispatched the pirates and threw them overboard, Georgie and Reno were still fighting there swords were lying on the deck and the two men were fighting bare handed, Georgie drew a knife and held it to Renos neck. Bjarn was about to fire but Barbod lowered Bjarns bow and told him it was too risky. Georgie pushed Reno overboad, ad georgie followed, the misfits looked down to see Georgie, with Reno, in his boat rowing toward the distance. Towards a very, very distant Hornet.

The misfits had to rescue Reno, now it was personal.
Nik, there are several errors here. First, Geogie was hung from the upper yard arm before Burtrand left the Black Falcon harbor. Also, the last time I checked the Shadow was in P-12 and the Hornet was in D-10. There is no way a boat with four pirates could row that far. Should we ignore this post?
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

No keep this post!! something.... might happen on the way back to the boat! it may not be FROM the hornet but it may be headed there! Remember Burtrand pushes his pirates, so he may make him row all the way to the hornet..... About Georgie, he was not hung! another pirate was!!

I will change it from a raft to a small small small ship, (the smallest you ever seen!)
Thanks Nathan

TGO
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

the_great_one wrote:No keep this post!! something.... might happen on the way back to the boat! it may not be FROM the hornet but it may be headed there! Remember Burtrand pushes his pirates, so he may make him row all the way to the hornet..... About Georgie, he was not hung! another pirate was!!

I will change it from a raft to a small small small ship, (the smallest you ever seen!)
Thanks Nathan

TGO
Okay...another pirate ship, allied to Burtrand. So that raises the number of ships that will be in the navel battle to four: The Hornet, the Marie, the Shadow and this new ship.

I'll add to the story soon!
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

Yep!!! the battle is gonna be awesome!!!

Dont forget the Crusaders ship! 5!!!

Nik
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

Great work guys!!!

this is going great!

Nik
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

WOW!!!!!!

The battle is going awesome!!!!
Its going great!!!!!!
Its going brilliant!!!!!
soon the battle will come to its climax, i cant wait!

I like the way people say ' Megablocks ' in the story ...... ;)

Nik
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

So...... Whatever happened to Burt? Did we get him killed?

Or is he hiding in our hold... Ready to pounce... Nyeheheeheheeheh
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

he escaped............
;)

Nik
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Where to? We were in the middle of the ocean.

I guess it's up to Jeff...
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

okey. the shadow is sinking and I have a boat. and if I am right two ships are after you?, want to meet up after all :wink:

LR
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

lone ranger wrote:okey. the shadow is sinking and I have a boat. and if I am right two ships are after you?, want to meet up after all :wink:

LR
The Shadow is going to run aground on hostile Knight's Kingdom land (L-18). Perhaps we can meet up there. The crew of the Shadow could always need more allies against the Jellybean Knights. :D
Lionheart
Serf

Post by Lionheart »

Name: Jones Arley

Faction:Anyone that he wants

Weapon/equipment: 3 throwing daggers, poison bottles, Double small
swords,

Info/background: The leader of ' The Dark Lights ' a small group that are always travelling, looking for jobs.
The Dark Lights:
Jones- leader- Dual swords
Rembus- battle speciallist- all weapons
Mushofio- geographical expert-spear
Donkey- Exiled Wizard- broad sword
Chen- Ninja- Scimitar
Koilo- supply carrier

The group trust each other alot. There loyaltys lie with the group and do not waver.
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

Hey guys, It is hilarious how everybody keeps saying ' Megabloks! '!!
Its so funny! also i think it is funny how people keep being evil to KK2 it is funny to here people saying ' the rainbow knights ' or ' YUCK!! jellybean knights!! ' Hehehehehe :D

Nikos
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

I revealed C-C Roleplay to LUGNET!

http://news.lugnet.com/gaming/?n=1672

We might be getting some more members!

PS - is it just me, or has participation in the roleplay slowed down?