Classic Castle Roleplay Planning: October 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Maedhros wrote:I know of your computer problems Nate so you don´t need to hurry but I just want to have these characters confirmed.
Consider them confirmed.

My dad's finally gotten some networking cable, so with luck I'll be back on my precious Windows computer and not this stone age Mac. Hopefully I can update these bucketload of characters by the end of this week!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

OK, Jainess is back. :twisted:
[url=http://radio.laml.org/]LAMLradio: LEGO Talk Podcast[/url]
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Okay, I think I will be able to get my precious computer networked this weekend, so I think I will be able to get everything updated. He's a to-do list. Please let me know if anything else needs to be done.
Sir Kohran wrote:One thing: In a period of strange curiousity, I was looking over the character pages, when I found something odd: Under forester3291's page, it lists Berlock as being "alive", but in this post, he's killed by Dragon Masters at Orion. So shouldn't he be moved to the "dead characters section?
Robin Hood wrote:While you are fixing dead characters, I point out something. While Kjeld is listed (correctly) as dead, he hasn't been moved from my member page to the dead member page. Just thought that it should be brought to your attention
Maedhros wrote:Name: Ioan
Background: For as long as anyone can remember the dark and elegant mausoleum of the long dead warlord Ioan Strigulea has adorned a graveyard in the shadow of Castle Dracul. Very few has heard anything about him, even less know the truth, the fact that he never truly died.
Faction: Fright Knight (probably)
Place In Hierarchy: None
Equipment: Nothing
Other: He´s a strigoi
Looks: Unknown
Class: Minor Character
Maedhros wrote:Name: Vidkjal Frändebane
Background: Vidkjal doesn´t speak about his past, and few dare ask him. He joined the Einhärjar (the Slain) clan 8 years ago after killing his best friend Asgeirr. The Einhärjar clan is a clan of warriors who already consider themselves dead and fight without fear of death. No one is born into that clan, they join after doing things to hideous to speak of. Vidkjal became their Jarl (leader) 2 years ago when the old Jarl Olafur was killed by a seaserpent.
Faction: Vikings
Place In Hierarchy: Jarl
Equipment: Twohanded axe
Other: -
Looks: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Maedh ... idkjal.jpg
Class: Main character

Name: Ignazio Torrieschi
Background: Ignazio was born to be a noble knight but joined the Order of the Dragon early. His discovery of Mircea gained him much status and now he serves as High Commander of the Order.
Faction: Knight´s Kingdom 1
Place In Hierarchy: High Commander
Equipment: Sword, shield, armour
Looks: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Maedh ... gnazio.jpg
Class: Secondary character

Name: Kukishinden Shika
Background: She lives in the territories of the Kukishinden clan and is a cousin to Hidemitsu. She´s an extremely skilled Kunoichi (female shinobi) and is a fierce enemy against the shogun and samurai. She´s always been treated with respect because of her fiery orange hair which the village elders view as a sign of favour from the gods.
Faction: Ninja
Place In Hierarchy: None
Equipment: Varies, but her favourite weapons are the Naginata (Halberd) and Tessen (War-fan)
Looks: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Maedh ... /shika.jpg
TheOrk wrote:I was just looking at my profile and I noticed one error that must have been there forever.

On Valric's profile, in his discription, it gives Weigraf's instead
Looks: old suit of black classic Lego Euro Armour, none of his flesh can be seen.
Just put n/a in it's place, I hope to get pics some time in the future.

One other thing.

Nate>On Norbrik's profile do you think you could change Minor Character to Secondary Character?

He's minor to me, but due to the rules, I would like it if he wasn't as roughed up as he could be :wink:
Formendacil wrote:Okay... to register my (not-so) mysterious Royal Knight character...

Name: Sir Yves D'Auron
Background: The scion of an old noble house, Sir Yves is native to the Royal Knight portion of the northern isle. One of the few warriors from an obscure village, he was sent on a mission to get help when their village came under attack.
Faction: Royal Knights
Place in Hierarchy: Landed Knight (Knight Bannerett)
Equipment: Dark grey euro armour, black euro helm with dark grey visor and md. red plume. Dark grey regular sword, small Royal Knight shield, and black lance, and dark grey crossbow. And a horse. Black horse, with a red saddle.
Other: Sir Yves, as a Knight Bannerett, has spent most of his time on his own lands on the island. He has spent a few years in the Royal army, and was part of the invasion force that retook Castleton, prior to retiring to his lands.
Looks: Medium to tall height, well-built, with a friendly, red-bearded visage.
Class: Secondary Character

I'll try and get pics up for him, and all my un-pic-ified characters soon, but no guarantees.
Maedhros wrote:I know of your computer problems Nate so you don´t need to hurry but I just want to have these characters confirmed.

Name: Kukishinden Toratsugu Sensei
Background: He´s getting old but most people who see him would think that he´s 20 years younger. And his age has yet to affect him negatively. It is a great honour to be trained by him and he has guided many a shinobi including the famous captain Hidemitsu.
Place in Hierarchy: Soke (Grandmaster) of the Kukishinden School
Equipment: He usually fights with a six-foot staff

Name: Shindenfudo Masamitsu Sensei
Background: He´s the Master of the Shindenfudo School and is a famous warrior throughout that clan. he is incredibly strong and hardened through many battles with samurai and daimyo.
Place in Hierarchy: Soke (Grandmaster) of the Shindenfudo School
Equipment: He mostly uses long or heavy weapons such as naginata, yari (spear) and great axe

Name: Gyokushin Takekage
Background: Takekage is a very skilled spy of the Gyokushin clan. The whole clan specializes in espionage but no one rivals the skill of his.
Place in Hierarchy: None
Equipment: Shuko (A sort of claws to aid in fighting and climbing)

In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Wow...7 new characters...I sometimes frighten myself :P
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

So is Jainess going to become undeleted?
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

jamitjames wrote:So is Jainess going to become undeleted?
Presumeably, yes.
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Ok, I need a new character :wink:

EDIT: Character taken down for heavy editing.
Last edited by TheOrk on Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gallus
Serf

Confusion

Post by Gallus »

I'm confused, do you post characters you would like to be registered her or do you email them at the CCRP site :?:
TheOrk
Master

Re: Confusion

Post by TheOrk »

Gallus wrote:I'm confused, do you post characters you would like to be registered her or do you email them at the CCRP site :?:
It says email on the site, but it's a general fact that Nathan's email has beened messed for months. Everything concerning the RP that doesn't deserve it's own thread(shadow knight discussion, faction info ect...) should be posted here.

It's much easier for everyone this way :wink:
Gallus
Serf

Post by Gallus »

Well then, here are my characters( I must warn you, this is going to be a very long post):
Character's Name: Effin (prounounced like Ethan) Zmie
Character's Age: 23
Character's Background: Born of Jarvick and the former governess of the Dragon Master islands (but unaware of his heritage because his mother died shortly after his birth), Effin was splashed with dragon blood duringThe failed spell (see Clyde Soerytseeker) Effin learned how to disguise the bright green scales that were growing out of his skin from a fourth-rate wizard and later went on to become a wizard himself.
Character's Faction: Dragon Masters
Character's Equipment: Clothing,
Character's Place in Hierarchy: Slightly above peasantry
Other Information: Favorite color is pink and has a "way" with dragons
Character's Looks: Green Goblin Head/Hands, Episode III Anakin torso, brown cape and hood, black legs.
Class: Main Character

Character's Name:Vincent LeFerwquirk
Character's Age: 25
Character's Background: Like Effin Vincent's body was twisted because he was swimming with Jezzabella during The failed spell after he and Jezzabella sunk to the bottom of the sea they were cared for and raised by a mysterious mermaid who taught them how to conceal their looks with magic.
Character's Faction: Pirate
Character's Equipment: Razor sharp wit and negotiating skills
Character's Place in Hierarchy: pirate/ vagabond
Other Information: grew up in the same town as Effin and the Others, is deeply in love with Jezzabella, will never eat any type of non-vegetation seafood, has a Cajun accent and hates being called anything other than Vincent.
Character's Looks: a ragged, orange shirt, black hips with yellow legs, shark head from the Rescue From the Merpeople set. (Red torso with a tattered, green vest, black legs and tricorn hat when disguised by magic)

Character's Name: Jezzabella
Character's Age: 23
Character's Background: Was swimming with Vincent during The failed spell, and was, like Vincent, raised by the Mermaid until she was sixteen.
Character's Faction: Pirate
Character's Equipment: Pots, pans, and other cooking paraphernalia.
Character's Place in Hierarchy: pirate/vagabond
Other Information: Is an excellent cook, refuses to cook or eat any type of non-vegetation seafood, hates being called anything other than Jezzabella and has a Cajun accent.
Character's Looks: head #3626bpa6, light blue blouse torso attached to an octopus with trans-lime green eyes (white legs when disguised by magic), long, half-braided hair.

Character's Name: Lotar
Character's Age: twentyish
Character's Background: Was turned into a troll whilst playing in the woods during The failed spell and met Hairy the hermit while wandering around in the forest.
Character's Faction: None
Character's Equipment: loincloth and jacket (for modesty)
Character's Place in Hierarchy: ostracized monstrosity
Other Information: Has beautiful hair and loves literature of any kind, as well as politics.
Character's Looks: troll from the troll on the loose set with Harry Potter style hair.

Character's Name: Hairy the hermit
Character's Age:???
Character's Background:???
Character's Faction: none
Character's Equipment: none
Character's Place in Hierarchy:???
Other Information: is good friends with Lotar, has an encyclopedic knowledge of nature, has extreme patience, has memorized every great work of literature form the past seventy years and is very good at getting into people’s heads.
Character's Looks: Hermione hair, Rock Raider guy with blue headband head, Dobby torso with yellow hands, light, old gray legs.

Character's Name:???
Character's Age:???
Character's Background: was making a Jack-o-lantern during The failed spell and it grew onto his head, killing him, and therefore it is debatable whether his undead years should be factored into his age or not.
Character's Faction: none
Character's Equipment: Samurai armor and helment, Halberd
Character's Place in Hierarchy:???(Most likely peasant)
Other Information: was the first "person” effected by The failed spell to find out what happened, and as a result seeks revenge against Clyde Soerytseeker
Character's Looks: Pumpkin head, episode II Anakin torso, brown stubbies, Samurai armor/ helmet

Character's Name: Rufus Wertu’pol
Character's Age: 40
Character's Background: tried to turn Clyde's dragon into a human and, failing to do so, created the above characters'(excluding Hairy the hermit) unusual physical traits.
Character's Faction: Dragon Master
Character's Equipment: basic healing kit
Character's Place in Hierarchy: Peasant
Other Information: Has a long-lost brother, Hairy the hermit. sometimes is the medium vessel for the soul of Clyde’s dead dragon, knows the basic healing arts.
Character's Looks: brown hair, Qui-gon Jinn robes torso, light, old gray legs, and head# 3626bpx100.
Class: Secondary Character

Character's Name: Clyde Soerytseeker
Character's Age: 49
Character's Background: Was a dragon rider in the Dragon Master army who fell in love with his dragon and had Rufus try to turn his dragon into a human.
Character's Faction: Dragon Masters
Character's Equipment: brown cloak, Samurai armor, and old, battered Samurai helmet, old, battered great sword, wooden spear.
Character's Place in Hierarchy: vagabond/mercenary
Other Information: is a werewolf, lost his right arm some time in the past.
Character's Looks: Count Dooku head, bat lord torso, black hips with brown legs.
Last edited by Gallus on Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Re: Confusion

Post by Formendacil »

Gallus wrote:I'm confused, do you post characters you would like to be registered her or do you email them at the CCRP site :?:
Registering here, or whatever the current planning thread, is acceptable. However, you still have to wait for permission to begin Roleplaying.

And regarding the procurement of that permission, I should ask if you have secured The Green Knight's permission to use Jarvick as the father of Effin Zmie. Personally speaking, I'm not sure if Micah (the Green Knight) sees Jarvick as the sort to have an out-of-wedlock child, but even if he does, the creation of Zmie would follow from a decision of Jarvick's and is thus subject to The Green Knight's approval. If The Green Knight does not wish to have his character associated, you will need to find a new parentage for Effin.

Other than that, it doesn't look like there's anything questionable about your characters, although I shall leave that decision up to Nathan. That's a pretty large stack, with what I imagine is a rather well-thought out plot behind it.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

After, hmm... let's see.... about 4 months of having new, picture-less characters, I have finally gotten around to taking portraits of my currently pic-less characters:

First, my alter-ego, Adrian Seojton:

Next, the lovely Lady Cate:

The distinguished Healer Melkan:

The dour Captain Drazzuil:

And finally, Sir Yves D'Auron:

That's the lot. For now...

Enjoy!
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

I can tell by his sword that Captain Drazzuil truly is evil...

Well, seriously I liked the whole lot of them, Sir Yves was pretty normal-looking but the others were cool ;)
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

TheOrk, when are you going to make your next post with Kale? :?