Classic Castle Roleplay Planning: October 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Alright, character pages have been updated:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... mbers.html

Welcome to the CCRP, Gallus!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Hey guys. What's up? Long time no see. In fact. You guys may not remeber me. :shock: It's been a while ehh? How's Fraun and...Frayla, and....I forget my other's names! :shock: Was it Dordrot and that wizard guy...............Graylen? Hmm...... :? Don't know. Anyway, thought I would drop by for a hello.
Space rocks.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

and that wizard guy...............Graylen? Hmm......
It was Voolmark, I think. :wink:

So, welcome back. How have you been? I wasn't there when you were roleplaying ( :( ) but hey.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Sir Kohran wrote:
and that wizard guy...............Graylen? Hmm......
It was Voolmark, I think. :wink:

So, welcome back. How have you been? I wasn't there when you were roleplaying ( :( ) but hey.
I'm not technically "back". I can't really remember anything about any of the characters I can't say I'll be back, ever. However, I am planning on reading the roleplay and catching up, so if I feel like starting my characters back up, I can. And yes the wizard was Voolmark.
Space rocks.
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:(...)Dark Foresters Drink Hemlock(...)
I find the names of the book Adrian borrowed highly amusing, since Hemlock is actually a poisonous weed :lol: .
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

As you have no doubt noticed I haven´t been very active the last weeks and it´s getting worse... I´m off to Istanbul for a week now but when I come back I´ll try to get some more time again.

So, see ya soon again. Write plenty and good posts when I´m away so I have something to look forward to ;)
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Dragoman
Laborer

Post by Dragoman »

Hey guys! Long time no see eh? Well, I just wanted to say that I’m going to try to come back. But first, it looks like I’ve got some reading to do.:shock: So when I’m all caught up you can be sure to count me as back!

Edit: I also wanted to know if it would be alright if I a created a dark elf type character?
"a man will give his life for a mystery, but not a question mark."