Classic castle roleplay!

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Grid: I-7 or H-7

As Reno and Lord Barbod walked around a hillock they came upon an arrow buried at thier feet, an orange string tied to it's shaft. "That's no Falcon arrow." Lord Barbod stated. "No, 'tis mine. And I'll be wanting it back, gents if you please."
The two companions whirled around to stare into a pair of cold, hard eyes. "Where did you come from??" Reno asked in surprise.
"Behind you." said the figure simply. He walked between the two men without a word and yanked the arrow from the ground.
"Are you a Forestman?" asked Lord Barbod, noting the pattern on the shield the man carried.
"Once."
"What is your name?"
"Why do you want to know?"
Reno stared, shocked at the old man's rudeness. "Good sir, the man you are speaking to is Lord Barbod, King of the Bull-Crest!"
The old man look nodded over Reno's shoulder.
"Is that why you have so many friends?"
Reno and Lord Barbod spun around. Two dozen Falcons and pirates were charging at the three gentlemen at full speed, firing arrows wildly. The grizzled old man sidestep one such arrow, uprooted it and fired it from his own bow. The arrow spun through the air and felled a pirate.
"You lads must not be popular here." said the old man with a hint of a grin.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

"Oh we be more than popular, old man." Barbod said, grinning. He turned his spear in his hands and prepared for battle. He charged right into the crowd of pirates and falcons."BLOODY FALCONS!" Barbod screamed, ramming his spear threw a falcon, and holding him above as a sheild, making all arrows hit him in the back. After a moment, he threw the falcon to the floor, and stepped over him.
"If it's a fight they want, it's a fight they'll get! Dance on their graves boys! Grrrahhhhh!" Barbod began his charge.
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

Grid- J7
Location-falcon plains

"ha! dance on there graves! thats a new one!" Reno unsheathed his sword and charged the pirates and black falcons. Already Lord Barbod and Bjarn had killed a man each. "BLOODY FALCONS!" Barbod shouted. Bjarn was firing arrows withe such accuracy, it was amazing! Reno chopped another one of the falcons arm off. Then 2 pirates came with there cutlass's in there hands "be looking at t'at, nice treasure..." they were pointing at Renos pendant, which hung around his neck. "GRRrrr!" a pirate leaped up and snathed the pendant from Renos neck. "fight on boys, and good day to yea!" and the two pirates ran away as fast as they could, Reno began to run after them, now only one Falcon remained, and he was blocking Renos path to chase after the pirates, a spear and an arrow stuck in the falcons chest. Bjarn and Barbod walked over to the falcon, Barbon pulled his spear out of the falcons chest, "Bloody falcons..."barbod muttered
Bjarn was leaning on his spear, ajusting his pack. "well guys, i guess this is where we split, unless you want to help me,get the pendant back, but i trust you have your own buissness to atend to, but if you come we will have to go after Burtrand Storm-Rider (jeff o rama)..... a rough pirate, hes mad"
Last edited by the_great_one on Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

When the two adventurers, Bjarn and Barbod were setting out camp and deciding whayt to do, Reno took out a small picture of his family, his mother, his father, and his brother, he knew his name was Aros, he was told that Aros was a traveller as well, Reno travelled to find his brother.....
kook
Serf

Post by kook »

"so what took you to Dragon Master parts?"Alex enquired, the two men were making there way to the Generals quarters. "My older brother.... Renos his name...." Aros stared at the floor whil he was walking
"i dont have any family, my father died defending this city... Krask was his name..." Aros looked up "Krask, i've heard storys bout him, seen pictures!" Aros said "wonder he was not a General!" The generals office was now a step away Alex knocked and entered closly followed by Aros. Alex raised his hand to his head and salluted, as did Aros.
"so... your Aros..... welcome to Kaladon..." the general looked middle aged, but he had a look of youth in his eyes, that twinkled like stars.
"the pleasures mine, General" Aros said slowly bowing. "so... what happened... back in Dragon Master land" the general asked "well," there was a mighty crush and the three men rushed over to the window, the dragons were already here! "its ok, the army is ready!" the General said who was talking more confidently "alex, blow the horn!!" Alex did just that and an army camrefrom within the walls, the seige had begun....
if you kill 1 man you are a murderer
if you kill 10 men you are a monster
if you kill 100 men you are a hero
if you kill 1000 men you are a conqueror!!
jimjo
Serf

Post by jimjo »

Aros drew his short sword and rushed out into the courtyard, about 50 of the Dragon Masters had landed there now, Alex rushed off to meet the Dragon Masters, "ALEX!!, theyll slaughter you!!!!" Aros was shouting who was now rushing after Alex "Like my father!!" Alex was shouting, Aros looked at him, it was odd, Alex wanted to die! Battle was raging all around the city walls, Aros caught a glimpse of Alex he looked a bit like this :twisted:! Crusaders, and Dragon Masters were falling from the walls, here and there. Alex had already killed 3 Dragon Masters and Aros went to support Alex he swung his sword hard and chopped a Dragons head off, Alex was taking on 6 at a time! Aros tried to fight off the Dragon Masters, but Alex was swinging his spear with such speed and Madness it seemed he was invincible! Now only 2 remained trying to kill Alex, Alex picked up a small axe which was on the floor and threw it at one of the remaining Dragon Masters it stuck in his neck. Then there was a SMACK! Aros looked over at Alex and saw him on the floor spear at least 6 foot away from him, he had been hit by a sheild! "Now you will suffer the Wrath of the Dragon Master, Yalkia Yunmosio!!" He raised his broad sword, and brought it down, but it missed entirly, a short sword was stuck in his back, Aros pulled his sword from his back. Yalkia dropped to the floor, he was dead before he hit the floor. The Dragon Masters were retreating. "Aros.... you saved my... life... thanks.." Alex pulled him self up "thanks very much, come let us celerbrate with the general!" Alex said smiling, "im sorry, i have lingered here too long, i have to go, but i feel we shall meet again, good bye Alex." Aros said patting Alex on the back "no, this will not be the last time, goodbye, Aros the Great!!" and Aros set out from the city.
there is a child in your eyes
and the child neverdies
so keep the dream alive
Lugz
Serf

Post by Lugz »

Grid:K13

Daner sat down on his arm chair, andopened abook entitled Magic and the Elements. Daner lived in a small hut inside Fright forest a small forest in the centre of Fright land. Daner was an old and wise wizard who created magical potions and weapons and such items. Daner was known throughout the world "come here boy" Daner said to his pet monkey, Yonky. Daner closed his book and made his way to a large table in the centre of the room, it held potions and things alike and a glittering crystal ball. "well, yonky im rather tired, lets go to bed shall we"and thats exactly what the two companions did.
Hello!!!!
LEGO_KNIGHT
Artisan

Post by LEGO_KNIGHT »

Grid: G7

Drakko looked at the sky. It was a fine day, he thought.

Suddenly, a servant came to him. He looked as if he was in a hurry.
"Sir...", the servant said, panting.
"Yes, what is it?", Drakko answered.
"The King wishes to speak to you. Its important", said the servant.
Drakko made his way to see the King.
"Yes, Your Majesty. Im here", Drakko announced.
"I have an important task for you, Drakko", said the King, looking worried.
Drakko: "Your wish is my command, Your Majesty."
King: "I want you to find Lord Barbod."
Drakko: " Lord Barbod?.."
King: "Yes..Lord Barbod. Have you heard about him?"
Drakko: "No, Your Majesty. Im afraid not."
King: " Let me tell you about him and the past. Years ago, while you were still a child, we were at war with this Kingdom who are called the Bulls Knights. The war was started because of a piece of land, somewhere near the eastern border of our land. The land was rich in natural resources. We, the Black Falcon, claimed the land. Built a settlement. It was peaceful. But the Bull Knights were jealous to see this. They sent troops to raid on villages and kidnapped villagers. Angered by what the Bulls had done to our land, I sent troops to confront these intruders. Conflicts occured in many parts of the land. Many battles were won and lost. A lot of lives were lost. Finally, after years of battles, we manage to drive them out from our lands. But it did not stop there. We decided to invade the Bulls lands. I did not want them to regroup and start another war. We fought great battles and finally we manage to conquer the Bulls after the death of their King. The Bulls King had a son, named Barbod. We did not find him and thought he was dead."
Drakko: "So he is still alive."
King: "Yes..and he was spotted entering our territory. He must have came back to regain his lands. If he manages to build an army, he would start a war against us. He must be stopped!"
Drakko: "Where would I find this Lord Barbod?"
King: "He was spotted somewhere in the eastern part of our land. Look for the person with the Black Bull crest on his chest"
Drakko: " Then, I shall ready my horse at once and make my way there. It will be a two days journey."
King: " You have my blessing. You are our finest knight, Drakko. Do not fail me."
Drakko: " I will not fail you, Your Majesty. I will not come back until I find Lord Barbod."

Drakko approached his loyal steed, Shadow. "I need your help my friend", said Drakko. Drakko then rode on his steed. Armed with his sword and Falcon shield, he made his way to the eastern parts of the lands, where he will find Lord Barbod.
LEGO_KNIGHT
Artisan

Post by LEGO_KNIGHT »

Grid: H7

Drakko was riding through the woods. Shadow made some noise. It was feeling something was not right. But Drakko pushed on.

There were many eerie sounds coming from the forest. Drakko was not bother by this. His mind was occupied. He kept thinking of Lord Barbod. What will he do if he finally meet him?

Suddenly, Drakko saw two orcs wondering on some kind of a man-made hole. He crept down and investigates. It appears that a white unicorn had fallen into their trap. Drakko reached for his sword. He charged at the two stunned orcs. Shocked by Drakko presence, the two orcs were slow to move. Drakko slashed the head of one of the orcs. It flew across the air and fell in front of his fellow friend. Scared, the other orc tried to run. Drakko knows if that orc escapes, he will call the other orcs. With his sword, Drakko flung it through the back of the running orc.

Drakko tried to help the unicorn up from the hole. He finally succeeded in helping the white unicorn. Suddenly, a bright light shined in front of Drakko. A white knight in shining armor appeared. Drakko had done a good deed in helping the unicorn. The unicorn is a creature full of magics. The white knight presented with a great silver sword. He told Drakko to use this sword to do good deeds and not use it for evil things. The sword has a special magic. It will guide Drakko to see the truth, do good deeds and will not obey if Drakko misuse it.
Drakko accepted the sword and thanked the white knight.

With the Great Silver sword by his side, Drakko rode on, in his quest to find Lord Barbod in the eastern part of the Black Falcon land
Last edited by LEGO_KNIGHT on Sun Feb 01, 2004 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LEGO_KNIGHT
Artisan

Post by LEGO_KNIGHT »

Grid: I7

Drakko rode until he saw a village. Feeling tired, he asked the villagers if they could provide him shelter for the night. He will carry on the next morning. A friendly villager welcomed him to his home. He introduced Drakko to his family. They sat down for dinner. Drakko rested for the night. The next morning, Drakko asked the villager if he knows where Lord Barbod is. The man was shocked. The man said he saw Lord Barbod a few a days ago in the town about a 5 km away.

Drakko thought to himself. Lord Barbod should not be too far. Immediately, he rode in the direction of the town. He rode as fast as Shadow could bring him. He must find Lord Barbod.
LEGO_KNIGHT
Artisan

Post by LEGO_KNIGHT »

Location-falcon plains
Grid- J7

Drakko finally came across a stranger. As Drakko approached the stranger, he could see that the man was scared.

The man: "Er...Can...can... I help you, Sir?"
Drakko: "What is your name stranger?"
The man: "er..Reno, Sir."
Drakko: " I am Drakko, a knight of the Black Falcon. Do not be afraid. I will not harm you. Can you help me?"
Reno: "What can I do for you?"
Drakko: " Do you know where can I find this man who calls himself Lord Barbod?"
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

Grid:j7

"why yes sir hes just over there!" Reno said pointing over to where Bjarn and Barbod was. "thank you sir" and the Knight named Drakkon rode off towards the two travellers, closly followed by Reno. "Barbod! King of the bulls! i have come to take you down"Drakkon said who raised his broard sword "Why might that be...?" Barbod said "beacause you are a bull!"
"come on guys dont fight Reno was sayoing. Bjarn had an arrow in his quiver already and was ready to strike!
Last edited by the_great_one on Sun Feb 01, 2004 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LEGO_KNIGHT
Artisan

Post by LEGO_KNIGHT »

When Drakko tried to strike Lord Barbod, the sword won't move. He was stuck and vulnerable to Lord Barbod. Lord Barbod approached him.

Lord Barbod: " I see you are stuck, Sir Knight."
Drakko: "I have come to confront you, Lord Barbod!"
Lord Barbod: "Is that so? You dont seem to be in a threatening position."

With that, Lord Barbod punched Drakko in the face. Drakko fell to the ground. He was dumbfounded. Why wont the sword move?
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

"it cant be..." Bjarn was muttering "the mystical sword of Truth...."
"So soilder does this prove his goodness?" Reno said to the dumbfounded Drakko who was laying on the floor "i am sorry i have ever doubted you, king" and Drakko stood and then took a deep bow. "Bloody Falcons you will never learn!" Barbod said feircly, and he went and sat next to a tree and began eating some berries. "here, Drakko let me rub this on your face" Reno held out a small glass veil "good stuff this made by a wizard"
"so Bjarn, Barbod are you going to help me to get my Pendant back and find my brother?"
LEGO_KNIGHT
Artisan

Post by LEGO_KNIGHT »

Location-falcon plains
Grid- J7

Drakko wiped the blood from his mouth while Reno applied some potion on Drakko's face.

Drakko: "Thank you, Reno. I want to talk to Lord Barbod now."
Reno: "No problem. Be careful. I dont have a portion to bring a dead man to live."

Drakko approached Lord Barbod and sat beside him.

Drakko: "Tell me, Lord Barbod. What actually happened during the Great War?"
Lord Barbod: "Bloody Falcon! What do you know?"
Drakko: "His Majesty has told me of the bad deeds of the Bulls who strucked terror in my Land."
Lord Barbod: " Your land?! Bloody Falcon! Its mine! Do you understand me?! Mine!"
Drakko: " Can you stop calling me Bloody Falcon?!"

Drakko rose and punched Lord Barbod who then fell to the side.

Lord Barbod: "Why you! Is that the way to treat a King?!"
Drakko: "Well...you are not a King yet. I have a name. My name is Drakko. With your arrogant attitude, who would want a King like you? I asked you nicely.
Lord Barbod: "Alright then. Sit down and I will tell you the truth."
Reno: "Cant we all play nice?"

Reno applied some of his healing potion on Lord Barbod.

Lord Barbod told Drakko of how the Black Falcon invaded his land and killed his father. He told him that the Black Falcon were the ones who raided villages and brought harm to his people. Drakko was confused. His King had told him a different story. His belief is that the Black Falcon were honourable people. As a knight of the Black Falcon, he is bound to the code of honour and pledged loyalty to his King.