Classic castle roleplay!

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
LEGO_KNIGHT
Artisan

Post by LEGO_KNIGHT »

"Sure enough," Barbod began, "But the sea is the home to an enemy of ours. The pirates." He strode to the side of Drakko. "What exacly lies in your past, young falcon?" Barbod asked, patting him on the back.

" I dont know. I was too young when my family perished. But I intend to find out. Hopefully this quest will provide me with some answers", Drakko answered.

Meanwhile, Shadow seems to be in a lot of pain. " I dont think its going to make it, Drakko. Im sorry. My potions are not powerful enough to save your horse", Reno said. "I know", answered Drakko, feeling very sad at the death of his horse. In order to lighten the load on the ship, they decided to throw the carcass into the sea.

"Goodbye my friend", Drakko looked on as the carcass sank into the sea.
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

The group gathered around in the heated undercabin "Its not only my brother who i am looking for... Its his pendant."Reno said, slowly and carfully "An old and very wise mage, named Daner Pluto once created 2 magical Pendants. He could not get the magical elements himself so he sent an enthusiastic young Knight named Repsac Neverroads out to gain these elements... Repsac came back after 17 years, wounded and dying, but he had completed his quest, but, alas, the night he came back from his quest, he died.... Now, nobody knows about these pendants, and why and how they were created, but my mother gave me and my brother them and told us to guard them with our life... when i find my brother we were going to go find this Daner if he is still alive, and find out about them and why they are so important..." Reno said, breathing deeply.
Lugz
Serf

Post by Lugz »

Grid: K13

Daner sat up from his bed and climbed out. "hey Yonky, i had a weird dream...."maybe it was a prophecy... remember the one about that young knight... Yonky thought, directly communicating with Daner "it was about 2 young boys one was in a ship in chains... the other in the company of 4 other misfits also on a ship...." Daner said out loud. Daner then walked over to his table and chanted a few words of magic, the table vanished and a long ladder leading down into the earth was in a hole below the table. Daner went down the ladder, he was in a large room, with shining bottles and bookcases of books. Daner walked towards a table with a small bag on it, he opened it and put 10 differnt bottles in a small case into it, he put a spell book into the bag as well and a small bag of rations. He hauled the bag onto his shoulders and came up the stairs, and immediatly the table again covered the magical hole. Daner walked to a small table which had a short sword sheathed in a sheath, he strapped in onto his waist bicked up a small wand, also shoving that into his belt and walked to the door, Yonky on his shoulder. He picked up a walking stick and opened the door and walked out to the wilderness.
Hello!!!!
jimjo
Serf

Post by jimjo »

Grid:D9

Aros awoke and sat up, he was still feeling quezy, but his eyes focused and he looked around at his surroundings, he was in a large room, which seemed to be a rich mans/womens bedroom, 4 poster beds, smooth carpets long curtains. He stood up, managing to keep his balance, he thought it was weird beacause he had his boots on, and his backpack was in the corner. He moved across the room and to the backpack, and looked through it, his things were there, Rations, healing cream, map, and all his other things. He raised his hand to his neck and felt around for his Pendant, he felt again, it was gone! Instead he felt deep gashes in his mid section, then he remembered. He had endured hours and hours of torture from the pirates, those were them who had stole his pendant. Aros pulled his pack onto his back, and walked over to the door he looked through the keyhole, a pirate was sitting down on a chair, facing Aros's door, sleeping. The pirate had a cutlass in his hand. Aros needed a way to get through the door.
there is a child in your eyes
and the child neverdies
so keep the dream alive
jeff_o_rama
Laborer

Post by jeff_o_rama »

Grid: D 10

Almost all of the treasure was thrown overboard, and the scallywag was cut from the yardarm. Burtrand ordered all the sails set. He himself manned the helm and let Sydney take care of the deck work. All his work greatly increased the speed of the Hornet, but the Rose Marie was still slowly catching up, it's sinister profile seemed ready to pounce.

"Man the aft ballista!" shouted Burtrand to two of his passing crew.

"Aye aye, cap'n!" they replied.

Were Burtrand was from, it was common practice among pirate ships, and other war-ships to have one or two small ballistas mounted on deck.

While he was shouting encouragement to his scared crew, he absent-mindedly reached into his breast pocket. He felt the two pendants he had "acquired" recently. Why were they so identical. What did it mean? As his hand closed around the pendants, he felt the ship's speed pick up. The Rose Marie was not catching up anymore. He felt that it was going to be a long chase.
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Logan finds himself in a large, heavily populated city. He makes his way to an inn near the docks. As he walks in, he sees a bunch of pirates. So he tries to sit down close enough to hear what they are saying, without being conspicuous. Pirate captain is saying “Eh, I'm tired of having rice and fish everyday, we need to get out of this town.” “Right, this stuff is getting old” his first mate replies. So the pirates walk out of the inn, and Logan gets up and follows them.

“If they have a boat, maybe I should sneak on board? then I could get out of this place” he thinks to himself. Eventually, the pirates make their way to their ship. Logan waits until nightfall and then sneaks onto the ship, which is crawling with pirates. “Man, i hope they don't find me” Logan says to himself as he hides behind a corner. As the night wears on, he falls asleep.

LR
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Grid: O-10

Bjarn was at the helm. So I was right he thought with a touch of smugness, The penant is magic. That make things more difficult.

Drakko joined Bjarn. "Hi Bjarn."

Bjarn nodded and smiled. "'Lo, Drakko. Anything of interest happening below?"

Drakko shook his head. "No, Reno and Willem are studying the charts and Barbod is checking out the food supply."

Bjarn moved away from the helm and push Drakko toward it. "I have to go to the head, just keep the ship due south until I come back."

Drakko sighed. "Right. Okay."

Insted of going amidships to the head, Bjarn went into the captains quarters where Reno and Willem were bent over a map. Without introduction, Bjarn said: "Lads, there's something wrong with Drakko. He hasn't smiled properly since we boarded the ship. Any ideas on cheering him up?"

Willem nodded. "Barbod had an idea. He thinks we should name this ship Shadow in honor of Drakko's horse."

Reno went to a shelf a withdrew a can of paint. "I'll drop over the side when you four are eating and paint on the name Shadow on the ship. Then you can reveal it to him."

Bjarn smiled in agreement. "Right, I'll fetch him right now for a bite to eat!"
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

"let me take the food to him" Reno took the plate from Bjarn and inched to the helm. Drakko was standindg there staring out into the sea. "you alright mate?" Reno was saying to Drakko. "aye, i will be fine,"Drakko said, trying to avoid eye contact "Have a bite to eat, it will do you well" the group were now entering the small helm Barbod, willem, and Reno knew where Bjarn was. The group sat down at a map table and started eating there food, Drakko did not eat much. Bjarn burst into the room "hey Drakko, check this out" Bjarn said running off back of the boat
Drakko saw a word scrawled on the back of the ship shadow it read
"Thats really nice of you guys, really" Drakko slowly said. He turned away just as a tear trikled down his face.
gcg
Villein

Post by gcg »

Grid:G7

The assassin stood, calmly looking at the king as his next job was explained to him.
"You must take out the Bull king, Barbod. This is very important to me. I will pay you a total of 1000 gold peices. 500 now, and 500 when you return with his head. You must not fail me." The king explained.
The assasin simply stated "I don't fail."
Turning to leave, the king added one last statement. "Oh, and if you catch that traitor with him, i'll add 500 on to your pay."
"Consider them dead." was the last statement the assassin had to say.
Faolan left the chamber of the king, the gold in the bag at his waist clinking lazily against his sword. The assassin had been trained since birth to track and kill any adversary. A barbaric bull-king and a amature traitor shoulld be no problem.He left on the trail of his next victims, sure that the first time they see him will be the last.
Lugz
Serf

Post by Lugz »

K14

Daner had been walking for days and days now, and he finally came upon his destination, Fright Knight Fortress. Fire burned, along the side of the castle, magical fire, that did not burn anything. The fortress was 8 miles away from the border of the Knights Kingdom border. Daner entered the Fright fortress, he felt 10 archers aiming at him. Daner looked around and sure enough 10 archers were about to fire upon Daner, it was then that they saw who he was, and the3y lowered there bows. Daner continued up to ' The Bat Lords ' chamber. He smacked open the door, and entered, sitting on a dark throne was ' The Bat Lord ', Durak'Maquez. "I am leaving your land!" Daner shouted out at Durak'Maquez. "is that so, Wizard" and Durak pulled out his Broad sword, and charged at the wizard, "yes it is!!!" and the wizard pulled out his wand a terrifying blast erupted from the end of the wand, and hit The Bat Lord sqaurly in the chest. Durak'Maquez slumped to the floor, groaning. "Its only a Squelular curse, you will recover.." and with that Daner turned and headed out of the fortress to Knight Kingdom land.
Hello!!!!
kook
Serf

Post by kook »

Grid:N9

Alex was on a ship out to intercept the the ship a group of misfits had stolen. he was told to destroy everything that came in his path, The Black Falcon ship, The Hornet(pirate ship), and another pirate ship. The ship the misfits had stolen looked like a shadow in the distance. Alex thought this is gonna be a big battle, if Aros was here he could take them all on!.

Although none of the battlers knew, apart from Burt, Aros was actually in the battle, he was locked away in Burts ship, trying to get out.

"PREPARE FOR ASSAULT!!" the Navy commander shouted
if you kill 1 man you are a murderer
if you kill 10 men you are a monster
if you kill 100 men you are a hero
if you kill 1000 men you are a conqueror!!
LEGO_KNIGHT
Artisan

Post by LEGO_KNIGHT »

Drakko knew his friends were trying to cheer him up. Although he was deeply saddened by the death of Shadow, he knew that he must carry on.

He was pleased to see that the ship was named after Shadow. He hope that this ship will serve the group well just as Shadow had.

Drakko: "I will be alright, my friends."
Reno: "Are you sure?"
Bjarn: "If you need any help, just tell me."
Lord Barbod:" You can count on me also."
Willem: " Me too."
Drakko: "Thank you, my friends. Let us carry on with our journey."

Drakko wondered where will the group end up next? Wherever it was, he is ready for anything.
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

Barbod approached the bow of the boat, looking out to the sea. He streached out his arms.Poor Drakko,He thoughtLost his freind, but we must press on. There must be somthing we can do on this ship. He looked around the ccabin of the boat, and brought up three tragets and a bow.
"Drakko! Falcon, come here." Barbod called, and moments later Drakko had arrived.
"What is it barbod?" Drakko asked, looking to the targets.
"I am going to teach you how to shoot a bow, my freind!"
There wan't much progress that day, for neither Barbod or Drakko had proper form or tecknique. At least I got the lads mind of shadow Thought Barbod
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

Grid:p12

The misfits were now moving at a faster pace. Reno was at the wheel, along with Barbod. "What happened between you and the Falcons..." Reno asked. "A long time ago, a war..." Barbod muttered "i dont want to talk about it..." Barbod rubbed an old scar running down his chest. "wher did you get that scar?" Reno asked looking at the scar. "An Assasin, sent out to kill me by the king of the falcons."
Barbods knees buckled and he fell onto the floor, but quickly stood up. "What happened!?" Reno asked holding the Bull Kings arm.
"Nothing.." Barbod said and he took hold of the wheel once more

Barbod thought i should not lie to this young boy, the word echoed through his head. "I dont fail..." these were the word that his attacker, who gave him that scar had said, standing over his body. The visions kept coming, of Barbod attacking the assasins home, of him letting the young boy live... he would certinary want revenge....
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

"Reno," Barbod called, "Reno come here boy," Barbod called again.
"What is it, Barbod?" Reno asked.
"Reno, boy," Barbod began, "I will tell you the exacts of my past. You deserve to know." Barbod paused before telling the whole epic.
"My father led the Bulls threw a time of peace in out contry. We had much stone and farms streched as far as the eye could see. The falcons had always been great trading partners with us, and asked for a large order of stone. When my father refused, the king was angry. He insisted on the stone or he would kill our people. We did not take them seriously. His mistake. The entire of the falcon army marched through the borders, and killing the villagers in the surrounding aria. My father brought all villagers to the keep of Drannor, and all soldiers to the front. He tried diplomatic resoning with your king, but the falcons did not accept it. Even dubble the offering of stone. They liked having us scarred. On our toes. They marched to the keep, to find a small army before them. They charged. Our army rounded the bend and took the element of suprise on the falcons. They ordered an imidate retreat. the bulk of the falcon army belived they could not take the bulls while my father led them. The following days, a falcon fur trader came to the gates of the keep. He said he was cought in the crossfire and wanted shelter. My father trusted him. Never trust a falcon. Even though the lad was but 14, he was a well trained asassin. He killed my father, Saber threw the neck, and slipped past our defffenced without a trace. As soon as the asassin had cleared the hills, the bulk of the population of the Falcons marched in on our nation, still in shock. The battle was fought bravly, and I led the the villigers out the back gates of the fortress. A fleet was waiting for us there. Led by the asassin. They killed everyone, and the asassin spared me. He laughed at the fall of our great nation, and soon after the soldiers were all gone. They had sloughterd through our troops, and claimed the keep as their own. I Went south after that. The last bull."
He walked below deck. Reno thought of going after him but insted looked for different company.