Classic castle roleplay!

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
jimjo
Serf

Post by jimjo »

Grid:k8

Aros had been travelling for days, he did not know where his brother was so he went the way in which his heart told him, the forest. After a day of of non stop travel, it started to get dark. Aros heard a loud noise in the distance. Aros climbed a tree and hid looking down onto the camp. "old Georgie, that was a bit 'o swag wa'nt it!" a pirate was saying to someone whos name was obviously Georgie. What were pirates doing here in the centre of the f0orest!? "Aye... Give to the boss, i did, liked it he did!" Geogie was saying turning a knife over in his hands. "Says it wa' 'is movas, gold round edge an' siwver round middle, it was!" Aros immediatley took his pendant out, and examined it, his was Gold round the edge and silver in the middle! It had to be his brothers! Aros thought, nobody would let somebody take a pendant of that beauty and just let it go. Aros thought for a few minutes "If i stay here he is sure to come here and then i can see him" Aros was whispering exitedly, then it all went horibly wrong, he fell out of the tree. "Intruder!!!" the pirates were shouting at each other.

Ten minutes later, he was in chains, chained to the tree.
there is a child in your eyes
and the child neverdies
so keep the dream alive
LEGO_KNIGHT
Artisan

Post by LEGO_KNIGHT »

Grid: M6

The group was reaching the border after a long journey.
Reno looked tired. He needed to rest but he kept on going. He is determined to find his lost brother.
Drakko was leading the group when suddenly Shadow made a lot of noise. It was scared. Drakko was unable to control it. He fell to the ground and when he tried to get up, he could feel a line near his right leg.

Bjarn: "Dont move! Its a booby trap."
Drakko: "What?!"
Bjarn: " Dont move. If you move, there will be arrows sticking at your back. Must be a Wolfpack trap to keep outsiders out from their territory."
Drakko: "what do I do?"
Bjarn: "I want you to stay put while I try to locate the arrows."

After a thorough search, Bjarn manage to find the arrows.

Bjarn: "Now..when I say down, I want you to prone as fast as you can. Understood?"
Drakko: "Yes."
Bjarn: "Down!"

Drakko proned as fast he could. A few arrows flew above him but one managed to hit his leg. He shouted in agony. Bjarn helped him to remove the arrow as he was the only one skilled enough to do so, while Reno applies some of his healing potion on Drakko's injured leg.
Last edited by LEGO_KNIGHT on Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

.deleted.
by TGO
Last edited by the_great_one on Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Sector: M7
An Outpost, Wolfpack Territory

Willem sharpened his daggers as he heard the news from a lieutenant. A group of travelers had entered the Wolfpack lands and had managed to scrape through one of the traps.

Evidently one of these men has been around here before... Willem pondered, Probably a Forestman. They are the only ones who can avoid those things.

"Perhaps you should go out and check on this yourself?" asked the lieutenant.

"Perhaps I shall..." Willem answered.

It would be good to see theese people. It's not everyday someone is brave enough to come here. We've gained quite the bad reputation. Willem thought, Probably be good to see a Forestman cousin.

Willem had made up his mind. He took his cloak off the rack and put it on.

"I'm going out to check on these people. You stay here and guard the area." Willem ordered.

With that, he exited the tree-outpost and melted into the shadows of the trees.

(OOC: Next part coming in a second, I hope.)
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

the_great_one wrote:"What was that" Reno said looking into the distance, "probably just an elk, nothing to worry about" Lord Barbod said, playing with his spear "you said that last time" Drakko saisd, trying to listen carfully "Aye, 'is name is Aros" Reno heard it as did the other adventurers, they all looked at each other, pirates had caught Aros. "NOOOOOO!!!!!" Reno shouted blasting off towards the pirates, sword in hand, he had to save his brother. Drakko, lunged forward trying to prevent Reno escaping towards the pirates, but he missed "Fool, your going to get us all killed!!" Bjarn was whouting in a hushed voice. "Well dont just stand there c'mon!" lord Barbod said rushing off into the distance, Drakko shrugged his shoulders and followed, "megablocks!" and Bjarn quickly followed.
(OOC: Eh.... Aros was in sector K8 and you were in sector M6. Perhaps we should ignore this post...)
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Sector M6
Just inside the Wolfpack Border

A day has passed...

Willem walked quitely through the forest. It was a few miles west of here where the travelers had been last spotted.

Perhaps I went too far... he thought, puzzled.

Then he heard a twig crack nearby. Quickly, he dived into a bush.

A few minutes later, he saw a small party of people pass by. One appeared to be wearing the Bulls crest, and another the Falcons.

Well... Isn't that odd... Willem thought, A Bull and a Falcon walking together.

In addition to the Bull and Falcon, there appeared to be an old wanderer of the Forestman's crest and another person who seemed to be of no faction.

Bjarn! Willem thought, He hasn't been around these parts for a while. No wonder they managed to dodge that trap. I doubt these people know how good a guide they have...

He followed the party for a short distance, playing for time.

What should I do with them? he pondered, Perhaps for now I will just follow. If they need help, I'll come out of the shadows. Perhaps tonight I will talk to Bjarn. Only once everyone else is asleep... He should know about the strange happenings lately...
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

It was near midnight, Bjarn was on watch. Seeming never to tire, the old loner was careful fletching arrows while keeping his ears ready to hear the smallest whisper. Speaking into the darkness, Bjarn said "Many years have pass since I saw you last Willem Blackcloak."

A dark figure drifted out of the blackness. The ruler of the Wolfpack clan sat himself beside Bjarn and smiled. "How did you know it was me?"

"The smell."

Bjarn rarely cracks jokes thought Willem, He must be in a good mood

"What brings you to the realm of Wolfpack?" he asked out loud.

Bjarn's eyes glinted in the firelight. "Tis a long tale..."
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

After relating the entire epic, everything from the meeting of Lord Barbod and Reno down to the fight with the pirates dressed in Forestmen garb, Bjarn sat back and watched the Wolfpack leader.

"That is quite a tale." stated Willem thoughtfully, "You four have been through much."

"Have you any idea on location of Reno's penant?"

Blackcloak thought for a moment.

"The penat of which you speak is most likely in the greedy hands of the pirate Burtrand Storm-Rider. His ship the Hornet left the Falcon Harbor yesterday morning. My spies report a body was hanging from the yardarm when the anchor was raised and the ship departed."

"A disloyal shipmate?"

Blackcloak nodded. "Perhaps one who kept a treasure from the captain."

Bjarn eyes narrowed. "Any idea where the Hornet is headed."

Willem nodded. "Burtrand Storm-Rider always sails to the Black Knight Isles (centered around H-21) to drop off his slaves and loot before sailing again."

Bjain smiled grimly. "It looks like my companions and I are headed south."
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Bjain smiled grimly. "It looks like my companions and I are headed south."

"Perhaps I could come with you, if you have no objections. I can supply some valuable information from my networks, and I need to check on some informants." Willem replied, "The pack can generally take care of itself, and I haven't been around home for a while anyway."
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Bjarn scratched his beard and smiled. "Thank you. Your presents is great appreciated. This may seem like small quest to find a necklace and a lost brother, but I feel there is something much more serious happening the world."
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

Barbod came silently from behind the two talking,
"So this chap will be joining us then, eh?" He indecated toword Willem, "So, you are the leader of the wolfpack...how bout that, you little puppy."
"Dare not call me a little puppy, you prancing cow." Will replied, catching Barbod off gaurd.
"Anyway, I still have much buisness to the north. Does that take a back-seat to this little quest?" Barbod asked with a smile.
"yes"Bjarn said, smiling.
"Good enough for me. When do we leave?" Barbod grinned.
"Early in the morning. Get some sleep." Bjarn said, still having much to talk with his old freind. Barbod retired to his sack.

What of this group I am traviling withBarbod was falling to a deep thought.
First off there is Reno. An honerable chap. I trust this kid. Trust him with my life. Looking for his brother, hunting a stolen treasure. I like this little one.

Secondly there is this Bjarn fellow. An old geezer who is tagging along with us. He wears the sheild of the bloody assasins that attacked us. I'll have to watch my back around this man. And what an ugly beard.

Next there is Drakko. I would slice threw any falcon in a minute, but this one is so...different. He is caring, and almost trustworthey. But I have learned never to trust a falcon. That led my father to his last breath. Never trust a falcon...not even a freind.

And now this Will fellow. Another leader? I doupt it. I havn't heard from the wolfpack since I was a lad. I remember my father sending to them for re-enforcements when we were under attack. They never came. watch my back for this one too. If they arn't gone, perhaps they are no better than the falcons. bloody falcons.....

no one cares for a fallen king from a forgotten kingdom. They don't know the whole story. No one knows they whole story. No one ever will. No one but me.
jeff_o_rama
Laborer

Post by jeff_o_rama »

Grid: D 9

Burtrand stepped out onto the main deck and inhaled the crisp salt air. He was excited to return to his secret hideout and recharge himself after a long deployment raiding ships. The treasure deck was laden with gold and silver and the pantry was running low on food.

"Ship ahoy!!!!" the cry came from the crow's nest on the mainmast, "She's right behind us sir, 15 kilometers out!"

Burtrand climbed the rigging to the cross-trees and peered through his telescope. The ship was still to far away to tell what flag she flew, but it was obvious that she was pursuing the Hornet.

"Hold her steady!" Burt bellowed to his first mate, who was at the helm.

"Sir, is it the bloody Rose Marie agin?" piped back Smythe.

"I'm not sure," answered Burtrand, "we'll know soon enough."

The Rose Marie had been chasing the Hornet for a whole year. She was captained by Capt. Michael Brownstone, under the Black Falcon flag. She was specifically designed and deployed for defeating pirates and many a buccaneer's vessel met it's match against the cold, merciless hand of Capt. Brownstone. Burtrand had managed to escape from the Rose Marie a few times, but as his reputation as a pirate grew, Brownstone's pursuit became more relentless.

Peering through his glass, Burtrand could now make out what he already knew. What other ship could over take them that fast? The Black Falcon flag and tell-tale lines just confirmed that it was indeed the Rose Marie.

Burtrand scrambled down to deck. "It's her." He knew that he was caught in open water. He only took this route because of the intelligence reports that the Rose Marie was on the other side of the island. One of his spies must have been working for the other side. That was something he would have to deal with later. For now, his attention was turned to what he feared the most: A sea-battle with Rose Marie.
sith35
Freeman

Post by sith35 »

While waiting for his lord to return Graygon pondered what his life had been so far. Long has he wanted to know what his father was really like, and why because of his position in life that he was not good enough for some people. After his watch was over he longed to speak to his mother about this. She held much back he could tell, but for some reason he know she was willing to speak about it now.

As Graygon approached his mother she knew what he was thinking. As Graygon sat down she began to tell the tale. Adding the bits a pieces that she had left out before. The bits that were too much for him to deal with before. She explained how she was the daughter of the prince of the Black Falcons, who is now the king. As a young man he was ruthless, and never allowing anyone to do him wrong. Though people did cross him like your father and he dealt them a severe punishment. That is why I ran with you. I knew that he was going to do something to you, and the best way to protect you was hiding. We have found a good home here with the Wolfpack. They are not the most well liked, but they honor each other to the end.

The tale made Graygon's eyes well up. Long had he wanted to seek vengeance for the crimes dealt to his mother and father. Now it is a king he must find a way to face. Seeking deep in his soul Graygon wondered if he had enough strength and character to do this task. All he knew was he had to speak with Lord Willem. He would have answers for him no matter how good or bad they would sound.

So his wait continues for the return of his lord.
If it doesn't fit FORCE IT! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyways.
LEGO_KNIGHT
Artisan

Post by LEGO_KNIGHT »

Grid: M6

The group strength has increased to 5 men. Drakko the Black Falcon knight, Lord Barbod the Bull King, Bjarn the forestman, Reno the wanderer and the newest addition to the group, Willem Blackcloak, leader of the Wolfpack. While the group were walking, Drakko thought to himself how lucky he was to escape the trap. If Bjarn had not helped him, he would had died from the wounds of the arrows. Bjarn has saved Drakko's live and he is eternally grateful to him. Drakko approached Bjarn.

Drakko: " I want to thank you for saving me from the trap."
Bjarn: "Think nothing of it."
Drakko: " Im sorry for accusing you, thinking that you were responsible for sending those assasins."
Bjarn: " If I wanted to kill all of you, I could have done it earlier and I would have done it myself."
Drakko: "I know. That is why I am grateful to you."

Bjarn smiled. The group continue to head south and wonders what awaits them ahead.
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

"so we are heading to the Black knight isles.... i heard its a rough place there, merchants, murderers..." Reno said grimly, taking all the tiny details of the tree in. "Aye, lad, you aint seen nothing yet!" Barbod said.

After a days walk, of nothing, and not much talk, the group came to a camp, a fire was still smouldering(sp?), and there were glass's of ale un drunk, a pirate Knife in a small log. "Pirates!" Reno said looking around, "calm it lad, no bodys here" Willem said sitting on a chair shaped log. "here," Reno said, searching through his map, he laid a map on the table (http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/CC-Roleplay/Map/), "look here" Reno said pointing to the Forestman/wolfpack border. "if we travel south, we will have to travel through, Forestmen, crusaders, classic, fright knights and Knights kingdom! We HAVE to take this route, and we will need supplys, there are plenty of things to get here. What i am trying to say is, if you have not got a backpack, get one now, and fill it with rations and things that may come in useful, filll your quivers, sharpen your weapons, its going to be a long journey!!"