Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: December 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Sir Kohran wrote:
Sir Drake wrote:
Sir Kohran wrote:Yes...this is a busy time, for me. Right now, I'm revising for a Spanish exam on Tuesday (BTW, what DOES 'olvidar' mean?)
It means 'to forget' :wink: . (I think)
Oh, thanks. I almost forgot. 8) But now that he recordo (I have remembered), I won't forgot again. :wink: BTW, nice to see again, Drake!

- Matt
Oh, I thought it was an intentional play on words :P
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Formendacil wrote:The Green Knight: Much the same as Sir Kohran.
Waait a minute.... Rewind that and play it in slo-mo.

WHAT!!!!! CLUMPY? Cullumpy? Why I'm just getting revved up! That's RIGHT! Get ready for the new and improved Green Knight! With no cholesterol, no carbs, no raisins,(I don't like raisins) and yet with that same great taste and stick-to-your-ribs-fill-you-up goodness that you know and love. And MOST importantly.... NO CLUMPS.

NO folks, this is not merely a crafty marketing ploy to make you wish you had the old Green Knight and increase sales later with Green Knight Classic. This time it really IS better!

So get ready for the new Green Knight! The one you never knew you never wanted!

Don't get Grumpy. Get Clumpy! No wait, don't get either of them. Get Green! Well, you know, get The Green Knight. Getting green wouldn't really be that much fun I guess and you'd probably be shunned by society. Unless you were really tall and could get a job as the Green Giant. Or the Hulk if you worked out. Or the Wicked Witch of the West if you were a girl. Or the Grinch if you were already ugly and hairy. You could get gang green, but that wouldn't really be much better and probably a lot more disgusting. So yeah...

The Green Knight! That's what we were talking about. New and improved! Count on it!

Well... That was really good to get out of my system. See you guys in March :wink:
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFL! Thanks, Micah, for relieving some of my pre-finals stress.

I'll get back into the CCRP next week, when finals are behind me!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

The Green Knight wrote:
Formendacil wrote:The Green Knight: Much the same as Sir Kohran.
Waait a minute.... Rewind that and play it in slo-mo.

WHAT!!!!! CLUMPY? Cullumpy? Why I'm just getting revved up! That's RIGHT! Get ready for the new and improved Green Knight! With no cholesterol, no carbs, no raisins,(I don't like raisins) and yet with that same great taste and stick-to-your-ribs-fill-you-up goodness that you know and love. And MOST importantly.... NO CLUMPS.

NO folks, this is not merely a crafty marketing ploy to make you wish you had the old Green Knight and increase sales later with Green Knight Classic. This time it really IS better!

So get ready for the new Green Knight! The one you never knew you never wanted!

Don't get Grumpy. Get Clumpy! No wait, don't get either of them. Get Green! Well, you know, get The Green Knight. Getting green wouldn't really be that much fun I guess and you'd probably be shunned by society. Unless you were really tall and could get a job as the Green Giant. Or the Hulk if you worked out. Or the Wicked Witch of the West if you were a girl. Or the Grinch if you were already ugly and hairy. You could get gang green, but that wouldn't really be much better and probably a lot more disgusting. So yeah...

The Green Knight! That's what we were talking about. New and improved! Count on it!

Well... That was really good to get out of my system. See you guys in March :wink:

I don´t know if I should laugh or cry 8)

BTW Good luck with the finals, Nathan ;)
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Well, at least I sparked a little noise on THIS thread...

*is going to promise a RP post soon... but being afraid of the Powers that Be, decides not*
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Hi Everybody!

The reason I've been stagnant for the past couple of weeks was because of a number of school projects and a broken keyboard. Besides I'm in that phase where my chars are wandering around looking for a new epic. I hope to take it back up a notch over the Christmass break.

It's to see acouple of people are out of their clumpy stages :wink:
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Robin Hood wrote:"He was right," mused Lego, "I guess that deep down I knew it too." The king of the Royal Knights breathed deeply, at last, not only his father, but also he himself could sleep peacefully.
And with that, I offically close that plot. Phew, took long enough.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

TheOrk wrote:Hi Everybody!

The reason I've been stagnant for the past couple of weeks was because of a number of school projects and a broken keyboard. Besides I'm in that phase where my chars are wandering around looking for a new epic. I hope to take it back up a notch over the Christmass break.

It's to see acouple of people are out of their clumpy stages :wink:
Well, we've still got to finish the Sir Pyriuss/Gyrioss plot...
And with that, I offically close that plot. Phew, took long enough.
Nice ending, with some interesting reflection on the past.

Hmmm...I'll try and post tonight.
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Sir Kohran wrote:Nice ending, with some interesting reflection on the past.
Thanks. Now Nathan has some more work to with archiving it. :twisted:

I build, therefore I am.

Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Robin Hood wrote:Thanks. Now Nathan has some more work to with archiving it. :twisted:

Not going to happen soon... Your work is so mixed with TheOrk's and both his and your work are mixed with Maedhros', so until all three of you have come, more-or-less, to a convenient ending, I wouldn't expect to see any of it published...

Just my opinion, though.
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Formendacil wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:Thanks. Now Nathan has some more work to with archiving it. :twisted:

Not going to happen soon... Your work is so mixed with TheOrk's and both his and your work are mixed with Maedhros', so until all three of you have come, more-or-less, to a convenient ending, I wouldn't expect to see any of it published...

Just my opinion, though.
About that. The latest post I made has pretty much started off the final "chapter" of my particular epic. For the most part, I think Theodore didn't have a whole lot to do with the Cloak story arc, but the four of them just bumped into each other on the way home from their own epics.

As for Maedhros, he said further up that Ioan is related but doesn't affect his vampire plot, he was just there to add to the mayhem. Mircea is a main character in Maedhros's plans, but really he just made a guest appearance at Castle Dracul.

To sum it up, I'd say Dan's and my epic's are at their ends, but Maedhros's still has a ways to go.

:wink:
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Formendacil wrote:Not going to happen soon... Your work is so mixed with TheOrk's and both his and your work are mixed with Maedhros', so until all three of you have come, more-or-less, to a convenient ending, I wouldn't expect to see any of it published...

Just my opinion, though.
I fail to see how that has any bearing on the subject. As far as I am aware of, Theodore was never a part of the Cloak plot. Just those last two posts. Theodore was part of Matt's. As for Maedhros, the only part I had contact with him never actually had any say on his line. One could type his plot, with the stuff involving Aiden and Kae-Os left out, and not miss anything.

Dan (who kinda wants an epic under his belt). :roll:
I build, therefore I am.

Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

TheOrk wrote:
Formendacil wrote:

Just my opinion, though.
About that. The latest post I made has pretty much started off the final "chapter" of my particular epic. For the most part, I think Theodore didn't have a whole lot to do with the Cloak story arc, but the four of them just bumped into each other on the way home from their own epics.

As for Maedhros, he said further up that Ioan is related but doesn't affect his vampire plot, he was just there to add to the mayhem. Mircea is a main character in Maedhros's plans, but really he just made a guest appearance at Castle Dracul.

To sum it up, I'd say Dan's and my epic's are at their ends, but Maedhros's still has a ways to go.

:wink:
I have to agree with this. My characters have had very little influence on what happened with those plots. And merging all of these plots together in one epic would be kind of difficult too I think...
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

You're right, plots can meld a bit. For example, in the BloodVaine Epic, ou have a few chapters that feature the Old Man and the Sorcerer-King, even though they haven't been introduced properly within that story. Then they vanish, and we don't see them again for the rest of the story. And yet no-one complains about that. So what's the worry here?
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Sir Kohran wrote:You're right, plots can meld a bit. For example, in the BloodVaine Epic, ou have a few chapters that feature the Old Man and the Sorcerer-King, even though they haven't been introduced properly within that story. Then they vanish, and we don't see them again for the rest of the story. And yet no-one complains about that. So what's the worry here?
Worry?

There's no worry...

I'm just saying that, because of the interconnectedness, it might be a while before Nathan decides how he wants to archive this.

I'm just exercising an older brother's right (and an older RPer's right) to rain on my little brother's parade. :P