Possible member ? edit: sorry.. not yet

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
The Hag
Freeman

Possible member ? edit: sorry.. not yet

Post by The Hag »

Hey all !

Couldnt find a 'New memeber/introduction' sticky.
Did read all the stickies though.

I might wanna join you guys in your RP, sounds like fun.

A short introduction:
I am a 27 year old .. uhm .. 'boy'/man'; (bleh) from the netherlands ...
I have played Dungeons and Dragons for quite a few years ... 2 times as DM, 2 times as a player.
Our current group is on a break, and i've just rediscovered Lego and this forum.

What i have read so far seems fun, if i were to join i would choose a faction to join, preferably Bulls or maybe Fright Knights or Wolves - The options are open..

So how is the RP going on these days ? Still alive ?
- I WILL take time to read up, but dont have time for that right now, so if any of you has some quick pointers or a reaction , that would be appreciated.

p.s. English is not my native language, if i may sound strange or demanding, its just bad choice of words

Cheers, Geert
Last edited by The Hag on Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Hello The Hag!

First off, let me welcome you to the CCRP(Classic Castle Roleplay) if you actually plan on joining.

To explain things more clearly, you should read these:

viewtopic.php?t=6198

viewtopic.php?t=6446

The RP is in a state of semi activeness this month, but everybody seems to be active in the planning thread.

I hope that helps :wink:
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Welcome, Hag!

T'Ork pretty much covered the basics. I would just like to add that the Classic Castle Roleplay is not very much like Dungeons and Dragons. It's more a of a continuing story that we all write. Hope this helps. :)
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Re: Possible member ?

Post by Maedhros »

Hey, welcome! It would be nice to see you in the RP, I also have to advertise my own plots a bit. I saw that you were interested in Fright Knights and I would certainly like another roleplayer in my FK storyline, if you want of course ;)
The Hag wrote:p.s. English is not my native language, if i may sound strange or demanding, its just bad choice of words
My first language is swedish and they bare with me so I don´t think it will be a problem ;)
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Maedhros wrote:My first language is swedish and they bare with me so I don´t think it will be a problem ;)
That is NOT true! Nobody gets naked around here!

:lol: :lol:

Sorry, sorry...

I don't normally point out typos, but "Bare" instead of "Bear" is a very humourous one...

As regards joining the CCRP, I direct you to the How to Join the CCRP thread, already linked to by TheOrk. If you are expecting a D&D sort of game, you will be in for a shock...

On the other hand, if you figure it all out and still want to join, we'd love to have a new member.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Formendacil wrote:
Maedhros wrote:My first language is swedish and they bare with me so I don´t think it will be a problem ;)
That is NOT true! Nobody gets naked around here!

:lol: :lol:

Sorry, sorry...

I don't normally point out typos, but "Bare" instead of "Bear" is a very humourous one...
I´ll go and hide in that corner over there..... :oops: :P
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
The Hag
Freeman

Post by The Hag »

I m afraid i dont have the time and energy right now to join, but i hope i will in the future .. cant even find time to build ! :cry:

Have a lot of fun and maybe later...
Moroder
Apprentice

Post by Moroder »

Well, good to see this thread right here. I would love to join the RP as soon as possible. I'm still reading the present/past plots and events, as the factions info, too.

I read the "how to join" but there's still a question without answer to me: is there a "forums joined date" requirement? I don't want to look like going too fast, I just registered, so I'll wait if needed.

And to let you know (you may already have noticed that) I'm not a native-english speaker, but I'll always try to correct my grammar and spelling. :lol: :wink:
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Moroder wrote:Well, good to see this thread right here. I would love to join the RP as soon as possible. I'm still reading the present/past plots and events, as the factions info, too.

I read the "how to join" but there's still a question without answer to me: is there a "forums joined date" requirement? I don't want to look like going too fast, I just registered, so I'll wait if needed.

And to let you know (you may already have noticed that) I'm not a native-english speaker, but I'll always try to correct my grammar and spelling. :lol: :wink:
No "joined date" requirments. As long as you are uptodate on RP events, and follow the RP rules, you're able to join.

Moroder
Apprentice

Post by Moroder »

Formendacil wrote:No "joined date" requirments. As long as you are uptodate on RP events, and follow the RP rules, you're able to join.

Oh, thanks! I'll PM you with the characters to approval as soon as I read the entire past story.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Moroder wrote:
Formendacil wrote:No "joined date" requirments. As long as you are uptodate on RP events, and follow the RP rules, you're able to join.

Oh, thanks! I'll PM you with the characters to approval as soon as I read the entire past story.
Don't PM me!

Either post them to the Planning Thread, or contact Nathan Wells (Lord of the LEGO). We need to go through the proper channels here, and the proper channel is not me.

The approval of new characters belongs to the Gaming Administrator, Nathan Wells.

Moroder
Apprentice

Post by Moroder »

Formendacil wrote: Don't PM me!

Either post them to the Planning Thread, or contact Nathan Wells (Lord of the LEGO). We need to go through the proper channels here, and the proper channel is not me.

The approval of new characters belongs to the Gaming Administrator, Nathan Wells.

Sure, sorry. I'll contact him when I get ready.