Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: January 2006

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Sigh, good luck with all Maedhros. And don't forget us. Even if you can't write in the RP. At least still read it. Give you something to do.

Dan :wink:

For some odd reason a song keeps going through my head. "Another one bites the dust!"
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Robin Hood wrote:For some odd reason a song keeps going through my head. "Another one bites the dust!"
Hmm.... I have Nothing Else Matters, Life Burns, End of All Hope, Dead to the World, Romanticide, Learn to Hate, Emotion Sickness and some misc gothmusic going through my head......... Might seem a bit ironic but that actually makes me feel better....
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Maedhros wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:For some odd reason a song keeps going through my head. "Another one bites the dust!"
Hmm.... I have Nothing Else Matters, Life Burns, End of All Hope, Dead to the World, Romanticide, Learn to Hate, Emotion Sickness and some misc gothmusic going through my head......... Might seem a bit ironic but that actually makes me feel better....
Then I take it that your a fan of Pain for Pleasure? :wink:
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

TheOrk wrote:
Maedhros wrote:
I don't think Nothing Else Matters is a PoP song, it's one of the most famous Mettalica song, but IMO, I think it's bad.
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Sir Drake wrote:
TheOrk wrote:
Maedhros wrote: Hmm.... I have Nothing Else Matters, Life Burns, End of All Hope, Dead to the World, Romanticide, Learn to Hate, Emotion Sickness and some misc gothmusic going through my head......... Might seem a bit ironic but that actually makes me feel better....
I don't think Nothing Else Matters is a PoP song, it's one of the most famous Mettalica song, but IMO, I think it's bad.
This was actually the Apocalyptica version.... but we should stop this off-topicness before someone smites us.
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Lord Nev
Reeve

Post by Lord Nev »

I was wondering, how do I know if my application is accepted? I applied back in December and I'm still not registered.
Beware the day my soul is unleashed. Not even Megablocks itself will rival its fire!
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Lord Nev wrote:I was wondering, how do I know if my application is accepted? I applied back in December and I'm still not registered.
I've recieved no application.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Lord Nev
Reeve

Post by Lord Nev »

Here are two of my upcoming six charcters.

Character: Jegg
Faction: He sometimes associates himself with the Knight’s Kingdom, but really has no faction.
Place in Hierarchy: Knight
Equipment: Scale mail with heavy plate over it, a potion of unknown origin that can accomplish an unimaginable feat, has a broad-sword, large helmet (the kind found on Robert the Bruce in Braveheart), triangle shield that sports the KK lion insignia,
Other: His temper is somewhat short, but can still retain his head when faced with danger. He and five others are in a league known as The Lion’s Mane. Does not really take to Knight’s Kingdom 2. Excellent thief who can pick pocket anyone
Looks: Red beard and moustache, long red hair
Class: Primary Character

Character: Tannerst
Faction: Sports a Lion shield so many think he is a Lion Knight, a ranger of sorts
Place in Hierarchy: Traveling mercenary
Equipment: Sword of medium size, longbow with full quiver of long black arrows, cloak and hood, way-farers bread, crazy sharp dagger, a potion of unknown origin that can accomplish an unimaginable feat, triangle shield that sports KK lion insignia
Other: Tannerst is a most excellent tracker who could find a baby rabbit during a rainstorm, not very reclusive, most of the time the life of the inn, very kind man who can’t seem to find room in his heart for KK2
Looks: Black hood, black cape, studded leather, black moustache
Class: Primary Character

Note: I'm still working in reading the last month of CCRP stuffs,
Last edited by Lord Nev on Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beware the day my soul is unleashed. Not even Megablocks itself will rival its fire!
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Hmmm...your characters look good, and it is nice to see more members (we've been a bit stagnant when it comes to new members), but do I detect some anti-KK2 in here? :lol:

- Matt
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Welcome to the CCRP Lord Nev! I remember at this time last year, we got a whole batch of new members, including me
Sir Kohran wrote:Hmmm...your characters look good, and it is nice to see more members (we've been a bit stagnant when it comes to new members), but do I detect some anti-KK2 in here? :lol:

- Matt
Does it really matter anymore? The rainbows are officially extinguished anyways. :wink:

BTW for all you kk2 haters, there are postions open at k-19. :wink:
Lord Nev
Reeve

Post by Lord Nev »

Ok, I claim k-19 as the location of the Angard Kingdom (Viking faction). 8)
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Lord Nev wrote:Ok, I claim k-19 as the location of the Angard Kingdom (Viking faction). 8)
2 Problems:

1. The Vkings already have a home.

2. K-19 is where Ankoria is.
E of Alshire
Merchant

Post by E of Alshire »

TheOrk wrote:BTW for all you kk2 haters, there are postions open at k-19. :wink:
He means, Nev, that his army (anti-kk2) is assembled at k-19. Not that you can create a kingdom there.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

E of Alshire wrote:
TheOrk wrote:BTW for all you kk2 haters, there are postions open at k-19. :wink:
He means, Nev, that his army (anti-kk2) is assembled at k-19. Not that you can create a kingdom there.
Correct.

And, as an addendum and reminder:

No one gets to create new lands or establish new factions. A shifting of the borders will not be tolerated.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Um...guys? Isn't today supposed to be the CCRP's birthday? January 31st? Nik's post about Reno drinking in a pub?

Just wondering...

- Matt