Post by TheOrk »

Legoholic wrote:I am but have never rped before
Hmmm.......

I'll send you a private message. :wink:
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

>Legoholic

You have to exit and reenter the site to view a Private Message.

(The dealie wouldn't let me edit the last post for some reason :wink: )
fuzzy
Laborer

Post by fuzzy »

me.
Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
little darling, it seems like years since its been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and i say its all right
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

The Ork wrote:Ok, for anyone who doesn't know, the RP kinda disbanded a few months back.
Yeah, it isn’t dead yet, but it isn’t getting better either. Less then one page in a whole month. Ouch! Maybe I should change my sig—
The Ork wrote:I'm just taking taking down names here, but who's still interested
I’m still in, for what it’s worth.

I also see that there’s been a lot of interest in joining lately by prospective new players. A welcome sight. Thanks for holding down the welcoming desk, Ork, Robin,Nev…

On my own behalf I’d like to personally welcome all those who are interested in joining the CCRP.

ZIGGY
Lamanda2
fuzzy
Anubisconq
Legoholic

For all you prospective Roleplayers I’d like to second what The Ork said and promote the usefulness of this thread. How to join the Classic Castle Roleplay In fact, as the title of the thread so eloquently puts it, it will show you how to join the Classic Castle Roleplay. –which, I’m gathering, is what a good number of you want to do.

So, merely confirm that you have completed that thread’s requirements, post your character(s), and –Nathan’s busy schedule allowing— you’ll be accepted into the Roleplay before you know it.

PS- Legoholic, I’m going to delete your other thread since you posted the same thing here in the planning thread, alright. Gotta keep things tiddy, you know.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Legoholic
Villein

Post by Legoholic »

Name:Sevner Tru-Shot

Backround:Since a child sevner has always been good with a bow but hated the military so he decided to just start roaming as a mercenary
Faction:allies himself with the wolfpack believes they are not a military empire.
hierarchy:Roamer/mercenary
Equipment:longbow, shortword, armored legs and breastplate
looks medium lenght brown hair sharp face an elv
class:Major character

:)
smcginnis
Justiciar

Post by smcginnis »

I'm not looking to join, but I have an idea that might be useful. You know how in the Administrative forum they unstickied all the important topics, and made a new single topic with links to all of them? Well, I think that you guys could do the same, with links to all the old topics that used to be stickies (and maybe even all the old RP topics themselves). That would make it easier for new people to find out all they needed to, without digging around.

~smcginnis
Learning French.

Say it "ESS-MICK-GIN-ISS", with a hard "G", as in "get".

I'm a Pumpkin.

[url=http://www.freerice.com/]Free Rice[/url]
Danju the Clever
Artisan

Post by Danju the Clever »

Can I join? If so, here's my form:

Name: Samael
Background: Samael was born under the rule of Lord Void, and was trained to be a strong warlord in his services. Void was a cruel master, and was very hard on Samael. After Void's defeat, he escaped the rough training and chose to wander the world in search of adventure.
Faction: Dragon Masters
Equipment: Samael wears a white shirt with a blue vest, green trousers and carries a short sword, which he keeps in a leather scabbard strapped to his waist.
Appearance: Blue eyes, brown medium length unkempt hair.
Class: Major Character
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

There's two new posts in the RP thread!

:shock:

*cough* *gasp* *gurgle*
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:There's two new posts in the RP thread!

:shock:

*cough* *gasp* *gurgle*
WOW! Best get back to work then!

*dusts off keyboard*

- Matt
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Now there's THREE posts in the thread!

:shock: *gurgle wheeze heave blink*

Aaaanyway, I'm going to be vacationing all this week. Have fun, RPers!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Now there's THREE posts in the thread!
With the new RP and all, I think it's time that a few loose ends are tied up. :wink:
Aaaanyway, I'm going to be vacationing all this week. Have fun, RPers!
Cya then.
venvorskar
Bailiff

Post by venvorskar »

I have looked back at my RP posts and I see that they were not very well written, and I foolishly included refences to my Lego story in them. I don't think I can do anything about it, but I would like to officialy retire from the RP, as I do not have time to post in it. I was also wondering if I should bother finishing off what happens to my characters before I go.
nazgul
Artisan

Post by nazgul »

If it be possible I would like to post my two characters right here, if not, just ignore this, here goes-
Name: Kal
Background: Kal is one of the few earth-and-growth wizards remaining. He used to work for the forestmen but eventually traveled the world to increase his power. He discovered a special magic that made his power incredible, but unfortunately, it was outside of forestmen laws. He has turned vagabond and is currently being persued by forestmen for his "travesty to the forest".
Faction: Claims he is a forestmen, but is an outlaw in thier lands.
Hierarchy: vagabond/exile
Equipment: wide-brimmed hat; cape; small charms; dog-eared book of basic spells
Other information: deformed by self-enchantment, Kal's hand resembles 3 short roots with moss and plants growing on it. He has a vast array of growth spells he can use at almost any time.
Looks: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1983710 (sorry about the poor pictures)
Class:Main character
---
Name:Jake
Background: A vagabond himself Jake is a traveling performer who lives off of the tips he gets.
Faction:Bull, but keeps it to himself to avoid fights
Hierarchy:Freeman/circus performer
Equipment: Pack full of bits and bobs for crowd-pleasing (or ar least he hopes) tricks; well-worn staff; shirt of plate-mail which is more for show and to once again avoid fights.
Other information: Very skilled at fighting with his staff, incredibly nosey, and never gives up when he has his sights on something
Looks: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1983706 (sorry about the poor pictures)
class:main character
---
Edit: I'm just waiting for confirmaition or something so I can start posting, so, can anyone just let me know, please?

-nazgul
"You know the golden rule, He who has the gold makes the rules"
I'm 13.
nazgul
Artisan

Post by nazgul »

It's been about a week so I'm just wondering, has anyone actually read this? And I'm still waiting to start posting.

-nazgul
"You know the golden rule, He who has the gold makes the rules"
I'm 13.