Brace yourself for a new begining...

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Brace yourself for a new begining...

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Let the speculation begin. 8)
Last edited by Lord_Of_The_LEGO on Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Who are you?

You'd think your some sort of Lord of LEGO to put something together so fast. :wink:

About the topic at hand, this made me my month. I knew something as kick*** as the CCRP couldn't stay down! I agree, the last age had been drained of ideas. Hopefully this new age will have alot more opportunities.

Let the speculation begin.
Judging by that red sunset, I'm guessing something nasty happened while we were all away.

:wink:
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

I hope it's not, but my speculation is that Nathat just made a cool looking sign, but still has no time for any real roleplay. Still, I may, hopefully, be wrong.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Mike Viper
Archer
Location: At home practicing my singing, building, or hanging around with friends.

Post by Mike Viper »

Hope you don't mind me asking, what is it? It's cool though.
I ow it to wunztwice for directing me here.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

TheOrk wrote:Who are you?

You'd think your some sort of Lord of LEGO to put something together so fast. :wink:
*bows*
TheOrk wrote:About the topic at hand, this made me my month. I knew something as kick*** as the CCRP couldn't stay down! I agree, the last age had been drained of ideas. Hopefully this new age will have alot more opportunities.
Glad to hear it! :D

TheOrk wrote:Judging by that red sunset, I'm guessing something nasty happened while we were all away.
Well, it was 06/06/06 a few days ago... :twisted:

Robin Hood wrote:I hope it's not, but my speculation is that Nathat just made a cool looking sign, but still has no time for any real roleplay. Still, I may, hopefully, be wrong.
Managing a new roleplay and participating in said roleplay are two different things. I wouldn't have made a sign, cool or otherwise, if I didn't plan to follow it up with something.
Mike Viper wrote:Hope you don't mind me asking, what is it? It's cool though.

I hate to sound mysterious, but...

You shall see. :wink:
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:I hope it's not, but my speculation is that Nathat just made a cool looking sign, but still has no time for any real roleplay. Still, I may, hopefully, be wrong.
Managing a new roleplay and participating in said roleplay are two different things. I wouldn't have made a sign, cool or otherwise, if I didn't plan to follow it up with something.
Well thats good to know. Very, very good.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Judging by that red sunset, I'm guessing something nasty happened while we were all away.

Well, it was 06/06/06 a few days ago...
That nasty Sorcerer Vermicus wouldn't have had anything to do with this, would he, Nathan? :shock:

Still, I'm sure Solesstorn and co. sorted him out...right? :?

Anyhow, greatly looking forward to this! Here's to the Rebirth, my friends and fellow roleplayers!

*raises glass of ale*
Last edited by Sir Kohran on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Interesting, most interesting... and now I have even gotten out of my hated school and am regaining my energy and imagination... Sweet... 8)
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Nathan?

Have you gone insane?

You're nuts.

I wait to see more before passing further condemnation. :P
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

Post by SavaTheAggie »

Prepare yourself for Dametreos: Chaos Skies!

Oh, wait, wrong story.

8)

--Anthony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
E of Alshire
Merchant

Post by E of Alshire »

Formendacil wrote:Nathan?

Have you gone insane?

You're nuts.

I wait to see more before passing further condemnation. :P
Haha, a divided Modship! Just the chance Aethan and Co. have been waiting for... :wink:
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

E of Alshire wrote:Haha, a divided Modship! Just the chance Aethan and Co. have been waiting for... :wink:
Not divided... more like... uninformed... I'm in the dark over here...

Let's see what monstrosity Nathan is coming up with before I declare a revolt. :wink:
Lamanda2
Merchant

Post by Lamanda2 »

Hmm..
My curiosity grows,can't see what you are coming up with :D

Hey Nathan,while we are on the roleplay subject,I wanted to join a month or two back,so I posted my characters in the right topic and I think I emailed them as well,I just wanted to say that I would still like to join,so when you come up with some time I would like to know what ever happened to the character info and if I needed to re-send them to you.

Thank you.
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Lamanda]Bricks & Customs[/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lamanda2/]My Flickr[/url]
SgtDuckMan
Villein

Post by SgtDuckMan »

cool sweet this time I might get involved also what about a snake team like the order of the serpintine :P
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Formendacil wrote:Not divided... more like... uninformed... I'm in the dark over here...
Yeah, me and Michael are uniformly in the dark. even together and at the same time too. :shock: Oh no, I still can't see... *bump* Ouch! :?
Formendacil wrote:Let's see what monstrosity Nathan is coming up with before I declare a revolt.
Yessir, it better be pretty good if it's going to replace the old ccrp. Heh, monstrosity...

Oh the horror! What have we done! What hideous schemes have we unleashed from the wells of deviousness lurking within our admin’s twisted mind? There are just some things that man was never meant to tamper with. :shock: Run! Flee for your miserable lives!!!!

Or- get some Nathanex! It stops the speculation. :D

Seriously though, that is one awesome picture/banner thingie. Wish I could do that.

I'd say that this looks like a great idea. I mean, no more inordinate prerequisites to join? Man, that'll draw in a huge amount of new Rpers! Or it should anyway. It'll be a great improvement at any rate. The trick will be getting it rigged so that the prerequisites stay small. If they don't we'll just be rebooting it all over again in another two years. :roll:

Hmm, well since we've been told to start speculating I guess I'll give it a shot.

You see the thing is... it's all an admin conspiricy, man. Nate and Tony are working together on this thing where Nathan time jumps the rp backward so it syncs up with the ikros imortal war, alowing Anthony to have a huge, net spanning crossover and draw in hundreds of new readers from the resulting webbuzz. But get this dudes...the real kicker is that they aren't even human, but are actually the two alias's of an extra terrestrial alien named.....AnthoNatony :shock: Wait... They're comming for me. Don't let them get to you, man! Spread the word! Fight the institution! Don't let my death be in vain!!!!! AnthoNatony killed JFK! He shot Lincon! He stared the revolutionary war!!!:RI@VIUQTGBbSDfjbdsf ffff
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!