NEW ROLEPLAY DISCUSSION THREAD

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Remyth
Trade King
Location: At the corner of Nowhere Avenue and Not Close to Anything Street

Post by Remyth »

ZIGGY! wrote:Neat post Remyth :) but you could have let me have some of the battle to, a post doesn't have to complete a section you can leave it halfway, for someone else to finish. :wink: Also you might want to try using MS word and pasting it on here, I noticed it was very messed up when I pasted it in my file.
Hmm... That is very strange. I did post it in word, and it showed nothing wrong. Hmm...

Anyway, sorry for not leaving you some more of the battle. I got carried away, and didn't realize how far I've gotten. BTW, do you mind if I take the next post, I have a great idea.

Thanks,
Thomas Wunz <><

"A nameless, shapeless beast from the dark underside of Chat." - Josh Wedin

[url=http://flickr.com/photos/11381994@N00/]Flickr[/url]
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Just a suggestion from an old Roleplayer, when you want to talk to another RPer about a current thread you two are doing, PM instead of posting on the thread. It helps these from cluttering up and lets you people express any and all differences of opinions in any way you choose. Just a suggestion.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
ZIGGY!
Squire

Post by ZIGGY! »

No problem, we`ve been doing that most of the time. Sorry, and Remyth sure take the next but remember who was origianally supposed to stop the beast :wink:

Ziggy
I've been let back on, zip-adee-doo-dah!
The_Fright_Knight
Laborer

Post by The_Fright_Knight »

In the map discussion thread, it says that beyond the map are other realms. Does that mean that, for example, my character Kurek Halfelven from "The Kingdom of Lasharron" could show up?
"Nasty, disturbing, uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner!"
-Bilbo Baggins
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

The_Fright_Knight wrote:In the map discussion thread, it says that beyond the map are other realms. Does that mean that, for example, my character Kurek Halfelven from "The Kingdom of Lasharron" could show up?
Yes.
The_Fright_Knight
Laborer

Post by The_Fright_Knight »

Awsome! I could really get into this, but I might not have time. I'm also in the BZP Pirate RPG (me and Melto are the same person!) but I should try this.
"Nasty, disturbing, uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner!"
-Bilbo Baggins
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

name: Prince Sarous Glacanro
looks: 7'9" dark blue hair dragon slit pupils for eyes, black or dark blue dragonscale plate armour or golden chainmail always with 2 odachi that are 7 feet long that through magic change to 2 11foot long black tinted swords similar to inuyasha's tetsiga and a silver(mithril)longsword
tool/weapons:2 magical 7foot odachi that change in to 2 11foot long black bladed swords similar to the tetsiaga black dragonscale plate armour a magical warhammer used as a smith's hammer and in later novels the dragonic twin scimitars of light and darkness(near the end of war of the gods) and the bow of apocyalyspe(made from a rib of the apocyalyspe king dragon,a close friend of sarous near the end of the demon wars)
background: the oldest of three children to king glacanro and queen drakinia lawful rulers of the island volokaren. at a young age sarous showed near perfect profiecency with smithing and forgeing weapons. as a teen he made his treasured zanraith twinblades, though oldest the throne went to the youngest of the three because sarous left the island and clairos the middle child became a mercenary at a young age. at 15 sarous met another warrior named darous whom was his only equal with the blade(at the time he used a long sword) then was given the warhammer denryth as a gift from daros then met again at 17 when sarous had his twin blades salvor and driath forged from a strange ore known as demon stone, and they then set off for adventure...
other: sarous is always acompanyed by his gigantic two headed apocalyspe ice dragon pet nyridostya,the home dimension is mysticaria for my character.
main/secondary/minor:one of the three main characters othf the three swordsmen novels(hopeful out in 2-3 years)
Last edited by sarous on Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Riath Angel Sin, the soul reaping hexblade
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

my other character is the reincarnate of sarous
name: adrian parker
looks: 6'2" with white adamantium armour or magical ice dragonscale plate armour or drak blue dragon bone and scale armour or black dragon scale armour, ice blue hair in the same style as cloud strife and when not wearing a shirt or armour and under magical light tatoos of runic glyphs are on his back and wings(when shown)
rank:(bilander navy)admiral, (army of the ice king)high commander, leader of the dragon kights(elemental warlords novels and games(hopefully out in 5-10 years)
tools/weapons: twin ice dragon scimitars on back harness, the zanraith twin blades, mystical long sword, longbow of apocolyspe one of the blackdragon claws(wristblade)
background: adrian is the third born of the 8 parker children and is the twin of the scond born son necros parker and is very powerful in both magic and twin wepon combat and a newer member of th elemental warlords
other: has a pet ice dragon named fravous icesouscul and is the master of the ice dragon knight tribe(not full master yet) and with twin sword fighting very close to impossible to beat(only the demi-god blake can defeat him)and through magical ability fused with him at birth he can run a top speed of 3850(think of the dc comic charater the flash)
Last edited by sarous on Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

another charater
name: necros parker
looks: same as adrian except with black hair dark blue eyes and only wears black dragon scale plate armour
rank: black dragon master knight (leader of the black dragon knights)
tools/weapons: the black dragon doudle blade, zanraith shard knife black shard crossbow and when in armour form level 2&3 the other black dragon wrist blade
background: ran away from home at the age of 11 not heard from untill he was 50
other: has a pet dragon named niridia that is the only offspring of sarous' dragon nyridostya and mate of adrians dragon produceing the reincarnate of nyridostya.
Lord Nev
Reeve

Post by Lord Nev »

name: Lord Nev (yes it's a cameo)
looks: see sig-fig
weapons/tools: Large sword, roundsheild, lance with his own hrealdric banner
background: survivor of many wars but was driven out of his estate by supporters of his treacherous cousins, traverses about the country in pursuit of honor, he was knighted but has naught but a cruirass, greathelm, and horse to his name, often compared to that knight in The Once and Future King who searches for The Questing Beast, hopes and dreams for a worthwhile quest to regain everything he's lost (hint hint)and start over, lives for two things: honor regained and vengeance but mostly th former
other: has only enough money to get by, rumors of dragons fill him with fear, it's not a scared fear it's vervous fear maybe for someone close to him
Beware the day my soul is unleashed. Not even Megablocks itself will rival its fire!
Remyth
Trade King
Location: At the corner of Nowhere Avenue and Not Close to Anything Street

Post by Remyth »

I got around to posting images of my characters, so...here they are:

Pirnethr

Schon

Theyrus

Well, there ya go! enjoy!
Thomas Wunz <><

"A nameless, shapeless beast from the dark underside of Chat." - Josh Wedin

[url=http://flickr.com/photos/11381994@N00/]Flickr[/url]
Lord Nev
Reeve

Post by Lord Nev »

very woodsy. Need a mercenary?
Beware the day my soul is unleashed. Not even Megablocks itself will rival its fire!
Littlebrick
Peasant

Post by Littlebrick »

Name: Tom (no last name)
Looks: (No look just yet)
Tools: Sack of coins, food/water, bow and arrows, quiver, small axe, flint.
Background: Tom ran away from his father as a kid, and has spent several years living in the woods, where he lives in a dead oak.
Other: He has a 'pet' squirrel named Marty, who comes and goes as he pleases. He has a habit of eating garlic, and is a good hunter.
Type of Character: Minor.
Danju the Clever
Artisan

Post by Danju the Clever »

I already sent a form, but I'll post it here.

Name: Goland
Looks: Red shaggy hair to shoulders, blue headband, brown tunic with white jerkin worn over it. Green trousers with brown crenulated (sp) edging.
Tools: Longsword, Bow, Shield with his family crest of a lion with wolf's head on a purple and gold background.
Background: Son of Danju and a woman from the Western Knight's Kingdom. An outcast for being related to two opposing factions. Seeks to redeem the honor of his father's faction.
Class: Secondary.
Other: Has a pet wolfhound named Argus that is trained to fight. Hates when people insult the Eastern Knight's Kingdom. A nice guy with a bit of a mean streak. He also travels on Argo, a pure white horse with a grey mane.
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

name:galvin getsary
looks: almost never shows his face much more than his dark blue eyes always with a black bladed odachi on his back and wears a black ninja uniform
tools: a black bladed odachi and kuni
background: oldest son and one of the two surviveing members of the slain getsary clan seek ing justice for what the sand village had done to him and his little brother
other:incredibly fast reflexses made glavin and his brother formidble oponents on the battle field and galvin also has a cat that is twice the size of a large cat.