Classic - Castle Roleplay : March

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Valus
Serf

Post by Valus »

Grid: L-7
Valus and only one of the rangers ran towards the secret passageway.
"We already stocked the supplies in the tunnel," said the ranger.
"Good we need a quick getaway," answered Valus. A platoon of Wolfpack soldiers ran to cut off the two men.
"I'm out of arrows!" yelled the ranger."You go on, I'll hold them off." The brave soldier unsheathed his sword, and spearheaded a gallant, but suicidal assult against the platoon. Valus kept running forward, but turned to see the ranger barely holding his own against two Wolfpack swordsmen. Valus turned a corner and ran into a nearby building. He ripped open the trapdoor, and ran down the steps. There were two Dark Forest soldiers gathering supplies.
"Hurry!" yelled Valus gathering a handful of swords.
Soon all of the supplies were collected. Valus made it to the keep, to find a battle raging. Valus quickly joined trying to push back the Wolfpack army. It just wasn't enough, soon the small Dark Forest force was forced only to the throne room.
"Come on men, push them back," Valus screamed. Cap. Retas tried to rally the troops, but the battle was just utter chaos. Four WP axe-men charged Valus screaming bloody murder. Valus felled three, but the fourth's axe grazed Valus's head, almost scalping him. Valus dropped to the ground losing consciecensness as he fell. Then all went black.
Lugz
Serf

Post by Lugz »

"ok... It happened one day... A Very wise wizard... probably the most powerful, and wisest wizard ever. There was a knock at my door. I stood up, to answer it. There stood a hooded figure cloaked in black. 'Make this...' and he handed me a small list of ingredients, and how to make this item. After Repsac Nevverroads quest, and his death. The figure turned up again. He was sitting in my armchair. I saw him 'There is a women called Lacrecia. She has two sons. Reno, and Aros. Give the pendants to them. They will find out in the Temple of the Lost stars' and he rose from the chair, and left." Daner explained
"The temple of the lost stars?" Reno asked
"I found your mother Lacrecia. She took the pendants. and you know the rest."
"but what are the temple of the lost stars?"
Hello!!!!
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Grid: J-7
loc: The Boar's Tusk Tavern, Side Booth

THE tavern was dimly lit, a large fireplace at one wall, Forestmen gathered around it. Two small candelabras hung from the ceiling. A bartender watched the surroundings vigilantly from the bar. Some grizzled old rangers drank from mugs of ale, and one eyed the silvery Black Falcon Shield and sword that were placed on the wall. The door creaked open, and a man clad in an exquisite blue Falcon coat strode in from the night, cocking his plumed hat to the tender. He sat in a small corner booth, and when the brewer walked over to ask what he wanted, he replied with simply brandy, and then slunk back into his seat. Minutes passed. The door slammed open again, this time a wiry Wolfpack soldier in a Wolf raider's tunic, a large sword hanging in the sheath on his side. He sat with the Falcon man.
"So you are Judas Nightblacke?"
"Yes, I am."
"You are much more masculine than I believed you to be."
"A man does not need brawn or bulk to kill or kill well, as in your case also."
The wiry man looked at himself, as if the Falcon didn't know what he was talking about.
"Well, let's get to business shall we," the Falcon interrupted.
"Yes, that is a capital idea."
"Who do you want me to kill again?"
"He is the king of the Dark Forest. He has already driven us from his lands and defeated us in war. It will not be long before he decides to invade us."
"What do you wan tme to do about it?"
"You have your syndicate, your men, take them and track him down. Do not stop until he is dead."
"What if other hunters get in the way?"
"Get rid of them."
"And if I fail?"
"Then we will kill you."
"Is this authorized by the King of Three Daggers?"
"No, it is not. He has no idea of this entire thing. In his absence, General Grimtongue has decided to take the burden of leadership himself."
"What if he returns?"
"Our men will be waiting for him."
"Sounds good to me," replied Judas Nightblacke, and he slipped out the door and into the night.

Sorry about the long, boring post, but it introduces my new villain!
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
gcg
Villein

Post by gcg »

Faolan stood in the tower, analizing the man who stood before him. Breck was obviously insane, as insane as they came, but dangerous all the same.
'He is no match for me one-on-one,' the assassin thought to himself, 'but he seems to have a very loyal following. He is mad with his power, and there is only one way to cure that. I'll play your game, Breck. And when I win, I will take your land and your power for myself, then the bull will stand no chance, no matter how many allies he gains.'
"Alright, Breck, I will think about your offer" The assassin said. "Now, I assume you have some quarters that are worthy of a guest of my capability. We will dicuss our fate, and the fate of the Bull-king in the morning."
"Of course Faolan, I shall have the finest room preepared." Breck responded.
'Hah, he is afraid of me!, perfect' Faolan thought as he followed Breck to his room.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

BRECK sat idle on his throne, fiddling with his silver-and-sable diadem, and awaiting any news from Faolan or Adam. It was getting boring around here, he though as he slipped into slumber, dreaming of conquest and destruction.

JUDAS Nightblacke boarded his ship, the Heron, early the next morning, eager to get on track with the assasination. His crew of mercenaries pulled out the sails, and they unfurled into a fabulous blue-striped display, complete with an emblazoned hawk. Yes, if this were to continue, he thought, with that madman Silandro in South Ninjara or "Silandra" as it was called, and this new ruler in the Dark Forest determined to break the mold of his predecessors, the Black Falcons would have to react sometime or another. The wind blew out from the West, and the ship creeped off to destiny.

(Just a note... The Heron is Carribean Clipper from the Lego Pirate Line.)
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
sith35
Freeman

Post by sith35 »

G-14

Graygon caught up with Willem at the tavern, and ordered a round for the two of them. Graygon slowly asked "did you feel something happen?" Willem replied with a slight nod. "something bad has happened with the Wolfpack since our absence...we must hurry with our quest and get back home to right what has been sent wrong." Willem said. "But if something had gone wrong wouldn't the clan of sent word to us? Wouldn't they try to contact us?" Graygon responded. "We need to find Bjarn and get going, we are just wasting time here." Willem said.

At that moment Bjarn entered the tavern. "So boys what is the plan for today?" Bjarn said as he arrived at the table. "What's wrong? Did I miss something?" Bjarn asked. "We will try and fill you in on the way, we really need to get moving along." Willem said. "But what about the rest of the group?" Bjarn said. "Barbod, and Drakko will know how to find us, and we will leave some small clues on how to track us." Willem said. "But right now the Wolfpack is in trouble, and they need us." "We can really use your help as well Bjarn." Willem said. Graygon paid the bar keep as the walked out the door and went north out of town.
If it doesn't fit FORCE IT! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyways.
Valus
Serf

Post by Valus »

Grid: L-7
Valus awoke with a bandage around his head. A servant walked in with a tray full of food.
"What happened?" Valus asked.
"When you blacked out during the battle, Captain Retas saw you fall. He yelled out charging the Wolfpack. Our rangers finally rallied under Retas, and slowly but surely we started to push them back. Then the king came back. Our troops pushed the Wolfpack army to the forest. We would have pursued, but Radjar decided to stay." replied the servant.
"I need to see Radjar," said Valus.
"As you wish, Captain," answered the servant.
Soon Valus was up and about helping rebuild doors and gates.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grid: G-14

BJARN caught up with Graygon and Willem with two long strides. He faced them and slapped both on the back.

"Boys," he said, "Wolfpack is my friend and allie, as are you two. I am coming as well."

As the three companions fell into step Bjarn caught sight of the merchant he had easedropped on in the Dancing Goblet. The sight of him triggered a thought in Bjarn's mind.

"We'll have to watch our backs when we travel through the Crusaders," he advised Willem and Graygon, "I heard the Dragon Masters were on the attack again and we don't want to get caught in the crossfire."

Willem nodded. "Yes, my Wolfpack spies have reported the same thing. Appearently the attack Aros was able to fend off was only a prelude."

Graygon sighed. "I wonder where Aros and Reno are now..."

Grid: L-9

SHAINYA was in agony. She could barely keep her head above the murky water to keep herself from drowning,; she was so tired. Hunger wracked her body and everytime she move pain shot through her. She dozed.

Shainya heard a sound. Sitted up, she tried to identified the noise. She could not be sure, but it sounded like the mournful tune of a stringed instrument. Excited, she pounded the side of the well with her fists and screamed at the top of her voice. The music stopped and she could hear footsteps coming near. The effort of making herself known was too much for her and she slipped into blackness.

Grid: G-10

LORD VOID had not long to wait before the servant returned.

"My lord, Majisto has arrived!"

"Then send him in!"

The doors swung open and a tall figure clad in blue entered, carrying something beneth his flowing cloak. Lord Void rose from his thrown and greeted the wizard.

"Majisto, welcome! I hear your raid was successful!"

Majisto bowed. "It was indeed, my Lord. Our attack was swift and deadly; no one was left alive."

The wizard withdrew a small wrapped package from within his sleeve and pressed it into Lord Void's hands. "The Eroth Gamus is yours and ready to hatch!"

In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Grid: L-7 Location: Hemlock Port

WITH Radjar's coronation nearing, emisarries from all of the allies of the Dark Forest: Ninja, Black Knight, and Dragon Master- were gathered near the ships at the bustling Port Hemlock, which had been under construction during Fallmir's reign. Now it was completed, and a new ship was to be christened in honour of the fallen heroes. The mood of the day was happy and cheerful, and a golden sun rose, peeking out from behind wispy white clouds. Radjar sat in a carved oak throne, drinking from a silver goblet alongside Firar, Valus and Vos. The emissaries presented their gifts.
"A fine war steed, armored in the best shiffoun and clothed in the mos ornate barding," presented the Black Knight ambassador. "And for each of his trusted advisors, a traditional Slayer blade, the kahli," he ended, handing a wavy, golden sword to each.
The Dragon Master, a great, armored fellow, in billowing red pantaloons and a dragon tunic, bellowed. "The Master of Dragonar, Lord Void the III, presents you with his finest obsidian, forged into a runic shield, and a fiery Dragon Blood pendant to bring you luck and power." He handed Radjar the shield, and he exagerratingly fell sideways because of the weight. The men laughed. Next, the Ninja, clad in white silk robes and a deep blue sash, came followed by four men bearing an ornate chest.
"For your honour, Great Shogun Kath, the Black Dragon Clan grants to you the Legendary Matsushima Armour. This armour channels the rage of the wearer, and is a light piece of equipment used by the great demon Shogun Matsushima in battle."
Radjar remembered the incident with the Vampyres. His scar must've been a shadow wound... He'd had no magical experience before...
Time passed. Peseants bustled through the port. Finally, a great cargo ship pulled into port. Gereld looked inquisitevly.
"What's going on?" he said to one of his liuetenants. "The port was supposed to be closed today!"
The ship stopped near the busiest area, close to Gereld.
"Oh God no..." he drew his sword.
The ship exploded, flames bursting from its barrel hull, a debris flung into the crowd. The explosion wiped out the wooden supports of the stone dock. It began to sink. Gereld rose coughing out of the smoke.
"Megabloks! All troops, get everyone out of here! We are under attack!"

The Slayers warriors in gilded black chainmail rushed to save the civilians from the ruined dock.
"Get them out! move!" demanded a sergeant.
An arrow whizzed by, and he fell dead.
"Buildit!" Gereld cursed. "Falcons!"
Sure enough, emerging from the mess were a band of Falcon soldiers, led by a flamboyant swordsman. He unsheathed his silver saber and pointed it at Gereld.
"You and me! Now!"
Gereld took out his wavy-longsword and his golden kahli.
"It's about time you arrogant Best-Locks came and faced a real Black Knight!" they clashed swords.
"Best-Locks? You're the megabloks who said you could handle things without us!" shouted the swordsman. The two clashed again.
"Well, we probably could, with your corrupt King causing bloody rebels to spread across the megabloks building world!"
The two clashed, this time louder, sparks flying around them. Gereld's cape billowed in the wind, the swordsman's hat plume almost flew out of it's socket.
"I'll kill you and your fatherless prince, and then I'll get my pay and your head!"
"I wouldn't bet on it, best-lock!"
Gereld lunged at him, his longsword piercing through the man's shoulder brooch and through his arm. Blood spilled out, and the dock grew lower and lower each minute.
"Sir! We've done our job!"
"Good! Part two later! Let's go!" yelled back the swordsman.
Gereld was about to pursue, but he decided to flee the crashing dock first. He'd meet that best-lock another day, he thought to himself.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Grid: L-8 Loc: Hemlock River, leaving port

JUDAS Nightblacke surveyed the remnants of his force. Only five out of thirty men dead. It was good, good for an attack on a busy capital port. He was proud of his job, even though he'd failed to kill the king. Now they had to meet up with a Forestman contact downriver, and find out the next chain of events. Rumor had it that Willem Blackcloak, the Wolfpack king, and some of his friends were headed to Hemlock to settle their own vendetta. Well, if they laid hands on Radjar first, he'd head after them, if Defoe didn't get them first.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Grid: H-13

The situation was worse than Bjarn had thought. Gossip in the local inn told of a man named Rad something who was taking over Dark Forest and turning friends into enemies. Troubled, the trio bought horses and rode them hard despertly trying to reach the Wolfpack territory before it was too late...
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Grid: M-7 Loc: Hemlock River, Judas' Camp

THE tents of the mercenary army lay scattered around the banks of the wide Hemlock river, the men of Baron DeCanis' on one side, Judas' men on the other. Small fires glowed orange in the twilight, and Forestmen carts rattled on the gravelly forest road to the outpost of Caernbridge. The campaign had begun, and now Judas was being supported by the Wolfpack vassal Baron DeCanis and his troops. The goal was to take the river as a choke point; if they could achieve that; despite a resurgence in Dark Forest patrols, they could sack Hemlock with relative ease. They'd destroyed the docks, so the fleet was stuck were it was, and soon Grimtongue's men would surround the city. The rumors that Willem Blackcloak and two of his companions were dismissed by Judas as lies designed to frighten the renegade Wolfpacks away, and even if they did come back, Defoe would show no mercy. Judas knew what he had to do, and he planned to execute it.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

The Classic-Castle Roleplay is Continued in this thread. Enjoy!

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~