Oops, forgot to repost here:
Highlights for me:
* Hanging out with all the great people in the extended LEGO community — both from The LEGO Company and fellow fans.
* The ride down with Caylin. I think I left my sunglasses in your glove box.
* MAX, Chinatown, and House of Louie with TBB’s very own Josh, world-famous Mike, and aforementioned Caylin.
* Having a minion.
* The new UCS Millenium Falcon in person.
* The singlest largest LEGO Castle display in North America, ever.
* Sessions standouts for me were LEGO Quality with Bjarke Schoenwandt and the future of LEGOfan.org with Kelly McKiernan.
* Lunch at Wendy’s with Steve Witt and The Usual Suspects.
* $1 minifigs from Bob Kojima and Paul Hetherington.
* MINDSTORMS NXT Sumo!
* Sharing a Mountain High Mudd Pie between two tables at Red Robin.
* Scratched and dented LEGO sets (no damage to LEGO inside) for 50% off at the Washington Square LEGO Store!
* Breann Sledge’s Bionicle creations.
* Nathan Proudlove’s completed Blacktron II
* The ride back to Seattle and post-BrickFest dinner at I Love Sushi with Dan Sabath and Dan Boger. Best sushi
* Seeing all the great photos in the BrickFest group pool on Flickr — more than 2,700 photos so far!
Phew. That was all so fun I’m now miserably sick.