Questions on going to Brickfest

Discussion and planning of large-scale Castle Themed displays and events
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Don't flame Jpinoy. He is expressing his creativity, and nowone can stop that. I agree that people may feel uncomfortable about some creations, but it is all created in their own head. I think his Global Conflict mocs are neat, and saying that people may be offended by them is like saying Keith Goldman's Iron Reich will offend WWII vets or Jews. It's just not very propable. I wouldn't worry :wink: .
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

I wasn't flaming JP, I was merely pointing out that this thread was meant to be about the Castle display at Brickfest. I have no problem with him posting his ideas in General Lego, but once he knew his layout would not be in the castle room, the rest of his questions about where he could have his display should have been done on Lugnet. General questions about baseplates etc... are good for this forum, but fiction vs. reality discussions don't belong in Displays. That was the point, I'd pick a different thread if I wanted to flame JP. :wink:

Which I don't BTW.

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

wlister wrote:I wasn't flaming JP, I was merely pointing out that this thread was meant to be about the Castle display at Brickfest. I have no problem with him posting his ideas in General Lego, but once he knew his layout would not be in the castle room, the rest of his questions about where he could have his display should have been done on Lugnet. General questions about baseplates etc... are good for this forum, but fiction vs. reality discussions don't belong in Displays. That was the point, I'd pick a different thread if I wanted to flame JP. :wink:

Which I don't BTW.

Will
:) I didn't mean you Wlister.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Glencaer
Marquis d'Krakhed

Post by Glencaer »

Daimyo wrote:I didn't mean you Wlister.
I'm not flaming JP either. I am trying to keep this thread on topic, which it is now NOT yet AGAIN. ugh

I'm going to lock this thread and create another one.

-Lenny
===
"The sound of laughter is like
the vaulted dome of
a temple of happiness. "
~-Milan Kundera-~