Sigfig Photoshoot 2011

Discussion and planning of large-scale Castle Themed displays and events
SEdmison
Laborer

Re: Sigfig Photoshoot 2011

Post by SEdmison »

plums_deify wrote:...mm.

I apologize for being busy (re: prizes) and not communicating clearly when I took the "official" photo. Which was Sunday, after five hours sleep, with my nephew in tow.

I'd be happy to pass the message board idea on to the planning committee, since they're meeting next week.

To everyone who built and brought figures, thank you! This is totally a community endeavor. I just try and organize the moving parts. :)
Just to be perfectly clear, I wasn't trying to point fingers or lay blame. I just see an opportunity for a more central place where we could all give each other the "memo" as to what's going on in a hectic convention. I think the layout was awesome, the sig fig photo looks awesome, and I had a great time interacting with you other CCers. When you step up to handle things like the photo shoot, however you choose to get it done is fine with me; I don't think you have anything to apologize for.
All things in moderation, particularly moderators.

Flickr: [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/sedmison/[/url]
Tedward
Squire

Re: Sigfig Photoshoot 2011

Post by Tedward »

SEdmison wrote:
plums_deify wrote:I'd be happy to pass the message board idea on to the planning committee, since they're meeting next week.
... I just see an opportunity for a more central place where we could all give each other the "memo" as to what's going on in a hectic convention.
This is a great idea. I cannot remember who I was speaking with about this but we also spoke about doing the message board in the "hang-out" room. I wanted to post a note that I had fleshy parts (heads and hands) to trade for yellow parts and would be in the hang-out room @ X time.

Thanks for passing this on C.