BrickFest PDX 2007 is official!

Discussion and planning of large-scale Castle Themed displays and events
The Blue Knight
Merchant

BrickFest PDX 2007 is official!

Post by The Blue Knight »

Hello CCers, as a proud member of the GPLR (Greater Portland Lego Railroaders) I am pleased to announce BrickFest Portland '07! The GPLR will be the "hosting" club of the event, and like all members I will have a function of some sort. I'm personally hoping for the Executive Assistant to the Assistant to the Deputy of the Vice Council for lounging. Actually I will be coordinating volunteers, it looks like. There is a lot to do, and we are very excited to bring this popular event back.

I would like this thread (aside from the "huzzah I can't wait!" posts) to gauge interest in volunteering at the event from the castle contingent. Needed are intensive set-up-and-tear-down help, down to less intensive things like one-hour stints taking money on the one public day.

All the features of a Fest, Brick Bazaar, one public day, classes, roundtables, dogs and cats living together--mass hysteria! Here is a link to the Lugnet announcement http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=3332.
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens