Classic-Castle.com

The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

Eragon Book

Discussion of topics concerning life in the middle ages around the world, including architecture, history, and warfare.

Postby Danju the Clever » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:42 am

You know, the fact I have Anti-Shurtugal in my sig, and you are clearly Eragon-obsessed from your sig and name, and we posted in the same topic in order....the irony is killing me. :shock:
Danju the Clever
Artisan

Postby DARKspawn » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:33 am

Danju the Clever wrote:You know, the fact I have Anti-Shurtugal in my sig, and you are clearly Eragon-obsessed from your sig and name, and we posted in the same topic in order....the irony is killing me. :shock:

I caught that too - I was confused at first ... then began laughing :lol:

I really like this fig, especially as I don't own one. I saw her on Bricklink not long ago for US$10, but endd up spending all my money on plants (LEGO plants, of course;))
DARKspawn
Lord

Postby Shurtugal » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:32 am

Danju the Clever wrote:You know, the fact I have Anti-Shurtugal in my sig, and you are clearly Eragon-obsessed from your sig and name, and we posted in the same topic in order....the irony is killing me.

Haha. FYI, I was never obsessed by Eragon, and in truth I don't hold his books in very high regard(especially after having read them a second time), but I do like the world he's created. I think the movie will be better than the books, but in my mind, it's the idea that matters, not so much the way they are conveyed(but that is a bonus)
But this is not the place to discuss this...

P.S. A whole website against it? Isn't that a bit much. but i guess you could say that about the fan sites, too..... :D
~Andrew C.

MOCpages!

Eka ai fricai un Shur'tugal! I am a Rider and a friend!
Shurtugal
Bailiff

Location: On the Albertan Prairies, listening to some slow country music

Postby architect » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:37 am

These posts have been split and locked. Stay on topic. I am locking this thread.

Ben
CC Sets Admin
architect
Baron von Ellermann
Baron von Ellermann

Return to Medieval Life