2007 Castle sets available NOW!!!

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
stuifzand
Archer

Post by stuifzand »

SavaTheAggie wrote:So much for the contest prizes being awarded 'months' before they would be available to the public...

--Tony
That sucks, but Europe was aware of that before the contest even started. I'm surprised to see that the US can order them too.

7093 and 7009 are not available in my country :cry: I very much hope that is a temporary problem... :shock:
I ordered the other four sets right away this morning
If you're a Dutch legofan, visit [url=http://www.lowlug.nl]Lowlug[/url]!
Lawkeeper
Peasant

Post by Lawkeeper »

SWEET!! I think I´ll order a few of the Crossbow Attack. I just notified a friend of mine of the releases.
leaf_of_lire
Reeve

Post by leaf_of_lire »

NOOOOO! I wish they were coming out later... I could have got the castle for my B-day. I'm gonna have to order it very, very early. They are neat though. I'm gonna have to buy them.
Crazylegoman
Bailiff

Post by Crazylegoman »

Brickzone wrote:Well, great news for lots of folks here, still waiting to be done for me though. From following those links this "lovely" message pops up:

"Sorry, item is not available in this country: Ireland"

With the new city sets released here but not the castle sets they are really just taunting me...
It's sort of ironic. Here in the US we can order the Castle sets, but we can't get the new City sets yet. :?

David
♪ "Whether I'm the last one alive, or ascend before my time
Better I'm the last one alive, than a soul denied" ♫ —Demon Hunter
Gumby
Steward

Post by Gumby »

SavaTheAggie wrote:So much for the contest prizes being awarded 'months' before they would be available to the public...
I don't think people entered the contest just for the chance of getting the sets "months" before others. True, it is "false advertising" to some extent, but having the prizes themselves is already a treat!
-Bryan
Spongey
Merchant

Post by Spongey »

Thank goodness. The wait is over. I don't know if I'll pick anything up off of the Internet, or from stores- I'm waiting for a release date in Canada from the son of my grandmother's friend, a LEGO employee. These look excellent: definitely multiples of the crossbow, and possibly a couple of carts. And let's not forget that August will bring the TRU exclusive! I'm so glad I've gotten a job refereeing soccer this year: it'll make picking up the sets a lot easier for the pocketbook.
leaf_of_lire
Reeve

Post by leaf_of_lire »

Spongey wrote:And let's not forget that August will bring the TRU exclusive!
I'm kinda new to this "TRU exclusive" stuff, so we Lego will sell it at stores and online in August? I thought you could only buy it at the TRU website.
Baned
Foot Soldier

Post by Baned »

--Tony
But the efforts of a select few builders still earned them a free copy of a set from their catagories, so it wasn't a total waste.
leaf_of_lire wrote:
Spongey wrote:And let's not forget that August will bring the TRU exclusive!
I'm kinda new to this "TRU exclusive" stuff, so we Lego will sell it at stores and online in August? I thought you could only buy it at the TRU website.
Well the vikings are only at TRU, but you can still get them from S@H. I assume the same will be true for the undead pirate ship.
Peeron contributions: 577 (Viking Chess), 7009, 7654, 7655, 7695, 7771, 8813, 8821, and 8822.

[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=MaccyG]My Brickshelf Gallery[/url]
Sir_Brick
Freeman

Post by Sir_Brick »

I have an official LEGO store near me ( yeah i'm that lucky :D ) and they sell viking sets that are supposivley TRU exclusive, but I could never find the one TRU exclusive Knights Kingdom set, the Battle at the pass. I would asume that you could get the TRU exclusive Castle set at the Lego stores but i don't know for sure.
Baned
Foot Soldier

Post by Baned »

I was just thinking: If some of these preorders will ship by May 28th, I should be able to find them in Walmart and such around the first week of June, no? Or at the very least TRU, which usually has new Lego sets before normal department stores.
Peeron contributions: 577 (Viking Chess), 7009, 7654, 7655, 7695, 7771, 8813, 8821, and 8822.

[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=MaccyG]My Brickshelf Gallery[/url]
Patron of the lego
Archer

Post by Patron of the lego »

Wow, whenen do you tru will get to sell these?
ericgizmo
Freeman

Post by ericgizmo »

[ ] ! ! !
[ ] ! ! !
[ ] ! !
[ ] _ _ _ ! !
[--------------] { } ! !
[ ] { } ! !
[ ] { } ! !
[ ] """"""""" ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ! :D
[ ]

Why would they sell these and u get em in May was Lego Company drinking from a partay and came back and did ther website ethier way on am going 2 buy these right now! :D
leaf_of_lire
Reeve

Post by leaf_of_lire »

ericgizmo wrote:[ ] ! ! !
[ ] ! ! !
[ ] ! !
[ ] _ _ _ ! !
[--------------] { } ! !
[ ] { } ! !
[ ] { } ! !
[ ]
What is that? Strange...
Baned
Foot Soldier

Post by Baned »

leaf_of_lire wrote:
[ ] ! ! !
[ ] ! !
[ ] _ _ _ ! !
[--------------] { } ! !
[ ] { } ! !
[ ] { } ! !
[ ]
What is that? Strange...
It's a giant "HOLY" but all the extra spaces seperating the letters didn't show up and distorted it. (Surprised you ddin't notice it when you click "quote" like I did.)

leaf_of_lire
Reeve

Post by leaf_of_lire »

Baned wrote:
leaf_of_lire wrote:
[ ] ! ! !
[ ] ! !
[ ] _ _ _ ! !
[--------------] { } ! !
[ ] { } ! !
[ ] { } ! !
[ ]
What is that? Strange...
It's a giant "HOLY" but all the extra spaces seperating the letters didn't show up and distorted it. (Surprised you ddin't notice it when you click "quote" like I did.)
I noticed it when I was quoting but I thought it may have been a accident... my imagination is too large...