I am auctioning my Bricklink store.

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
wlister
Sheriff

I am auctioning my Bricklink store.

Post by wlister »

Hi again,

After much deliberation, I have decided to sell my store in an Auction. There are currently over 3200 parts in my store. My store is valued at just over $405.00 and the items in my inventory are priced at either the cheapest available on bricklink or well below average. Part of my inventory is individually bagged and part has been bagged by color or part type. 90% of my items are brand new and have only been handled to sort. The rest is lightly used and is clean and from a smoke free home. I give a $5.00 credit towards the shipping costs. No handling fees will be charged for this auction and all shipping charges will be exactly what it will cost me to ship minus the $5.00 credit. Actual costs will be determined at the end of the auction. I will ship this auction the day it is paid. As a bonus I will include 100 random pieces valued at at least $10.00 if this auction exceeds $200.00. If the auction ends using the buyout feature, I will include 200 bonus parts. The starting bid on this auction is about 37% of the store value and the buyout price is about 65% of the value of my store. Bonus pieces will be packed after shipping is calculated so the buyer will not have to pay shipping for the bonus pieces. If you want to see what I've got in my store or want to bid, here is the link:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=wlister

Since this is classic castle, I will also include 5 Knights' Kingdom - Robber 1 with enclosed helmet as a bonus if the auction exceeds $200.00. If you would prefer, I will add a Griffindor Knight with light gray sword instead. The only stipulation is that you must tell me your Classic-Castle id so I can verify that you are registered at this site.

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.